Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 10. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 7
If bitcoin does not upgrade their technology, other coins will have a chance to replace them. Any situation is possible.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I doubt of course that someone will be able to replace bitcoin , bitcoin is very strong and at the moment he simply has no competitors !
Activity: 518
Of course other coins I doubt that will replace bitcoin , bitcoin is still the first and will be the first , so do not expect that someone will replace !
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Nobody knows how the fate of Bitcoin in the future. Most likely, he will remain the first and most demanded among all, but this does not mean that there will not be many competitors around him who will fight with him for the first place.
for the first place with him, no one near can not. today there are enough coins which are much better than bitcoin and have not moved even closer to capitalization.

The time has come that the bitcoin is not the only coin in the market and that there are many other tokens that work a bit differently than bitcoin and that have added some other feature into their coins/tokens which makes them unique and special crypto besides the bitcoin, for example some coins have anonymity first priority then some other transaction speed and so on which makes them more favorable than the bitcoin.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
You reasons to invest in ICOs is what I term as big hopes. Of course some of these coins can significantly rise some years to come but be rest assured that 8 out of 10 will lose value after they hit exchanges.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
I don't know haw the other coins beat bitcoin in the future because here is nothing more stable and such popeular on the market like bitcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Other crypto currencies can be beat in Bitcoin over the next 10 years. Alternative crypto currencies have platforms with high potential. Thanks to the high community support, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash or Ripple will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 266
Nobody knows how the fate of Bitcoin in the future. Most likely, he will remain the first and most demanded among all, but this does not mean that there will not be many competitors around him who will fight with him for the first place.
for the first place with him, no one near can not. today there are enough coins which are much better than bitcoin and have not moved even closer to capitalization.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Maybe yes, there's a possibility that BTC is not the best possible crypto and probably more generic coins will be released, so I think that this can happen actually.
Activity: 168
I want to draw attention to Ripple, who is in the top three market capitalization. In a simplified form, the Ripple exchange network is where you can share resources with other users and not depend on third parties. You give one resource and get another, paying only theo minimum cmmission needed to maintain the system. This system immediately came to the liking of world banks.
Activity: 882
Of course there are such chances, because every year the technology improves, and Bitcoin, though trying to somehow improve its filling, but the skeleton can not be changed.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Of grade , you require to lay out and purchase modern strikes . On the other hand I anticipate that in the approach forthcoming no single buoy capture up with bitkoyn. Bitcoin is analogous to golden in a formal thriftiness . Bitcoin rule the marketplace . 53% of each cash adorned in bitcoin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

In my opinion, coins like Ethereum, Monero do have the potential to beat the pioneer, however it will take the coin a good amount of years to do so as Bitcoin was the first to bring forward the idea of a digital, cashless society and hence has the first mover advantage. Thus, the coin is the most trusted coin in the financial market. Ethereum and Monero are more flexible coins and also have better blockchains. Monero provides complete anonymity in its transactions due to its ring signature.
Similarly, Ethereum is not just as an investment asset but is also used as a platform for posting new ICOs. These coins are great and have a very bright future.
Activity: 28
I agree with you, we can't know what will happen in the near future and who will be able to become a leader
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
If you invest in an ICO project, if it succeeds, the benefits you receive will multiply. You can pay attention to the signature activities of my project.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I believe if there is some coin's public chain is strong enough, then it has chance to beat bitcoin. Just my opinion.
Activity: 208

Yes, that is a good idea investing in deifferent ICO's now because ICO's is good for investment, and when you invest in an ICO you will receive some bonus tokens.
About the subject maybe in 2 decades, bitcoin will beat by other coin, bitcoin is a tough coin so it will not be beaten by any altcoins.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
Bitcoin has a very good future. And we know a lot of people are interested to invest because they are attracted by the Bitcoin. Bitcoin has become the King of coins crypto and surely this will last for a long time. But now it's also a lot of Altcoins that has a very good potential. But a team of developers that they have certainly not yet like Bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

No one altcoin can be better than Bitcoin. However, I think, the popularity of BTC also plays a great role - most of the people simply do not know anything about the other cryptos. They are ready to invest in the cryptocurrency #1.
Activity: 644
Every day it becomes more and more possible, because every day people are starting to understand that BTC is a project that is a link, I think that it’s still possible, but everything will depend on the BTC project
I think there will be a day when Bitcoin will be replaced by other coins, but I think it's still far from now because Bitcoin is still the first on the market. Bitcoin fans are also very numerous and crypto is also known thanks to Bitcoin, it is very difficult to replace Bitcoin unless Bitcoin loses its fans. Until now, I think only a few coins closest to Bitcoin are Ripple, ETH, NEO and BCH.
Pages:
Jump to: