Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 8. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

As for me, no one could replace bitcoon. There are lots of potential altcoins these days but no coins could reach the achievements of bitcoin. They could have it as a pathway and pattern but they couldn't have the achiements that it had.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
The leader will not change. I am sure of this, Bitcoin will remain king. And I still consider investing in different coins as a great idea, since the profit from their growth always exceeds the growth from the cryptocurrency from that list.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
Beyond bitcoin is very difficult, and now it seems that basically no coins can be achieved. Bitcoin is perfect now, and there are other coin collaborations in imperfections, so I think Bitcoin can't be surpassed in ten years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Yes, some has the ability to do so. There are a number of coins in the market today and many of them has a great potential. They are a very good competitors for the best coins like ETHEREUM and BITCOIN.

Can you name some of these coins with a potential? What makes them BTC's competitors? Some technical advantages like TPS, transaction speed, or what?
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Yes, some has the ability to do so. There are a number of coins in the market today and many of them has a great potential. They are a very good competitors for the best coins like ETHEREUM and BITCOIN.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Well let's not forget that bitcoin is the major cryptocurrency in the crypto community and that is what most people use it to invest into ICOs or cryptocurrencies. Another coin can take over bitcoin but that would take a very long time to happen but with the imminent blockchain stampede that is happening it can be sooner. You can never be so sure when it comes to making decisions in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
Of course not. This is very difficult to imagine due to the fact that in the minds of new players Bitcoin = crypto Currency and while these frames do not move, you can not think about anything like this.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
There is many coin in the cryptocurrency market but nobody has that much of potential to beat the Bitcoin but some of then can compete with Bitcoin. Among these Ethereum is fast and the others are, EOS, Vechain, IOTA, BNT etc. If you are asking for the investment then choose ETH and BNT.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Look at the market and you should notice how the fall in bitcoin prices affected the rest of the coins. This tells us that so far it is impossible to catch up with him in any way, even though he has enough problems, just like in the whole market.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Investing in ICO seems to have become very dangerous, and due to market dumping, many ICO projects will have a lower token price than the ICO after listing on the exchange.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When is growth?
Activity: 294
It is almost impossible to achieve this now, but since the cryptocurrency is a technology industry, perhaps a new technology of the future can be realized, it may take ten or twenty years to realize a coin that transcends Bitcoin.
The very moment to buy?
What to do on such market? Smiley))
Activity: 230
All I can say regarding this issue is that there's no other coin that will ever beat bitcoin in any future in the crypto currency because bitcoin has been there first and until now bitcoin is still on the highest rank as the king of crypto currency where all of the crypto currencies out there depends on bitcoins market value so if ever bitcoin will go down then all of the crypto currency out there will go down first before bitcoin does.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
Well there is a possibility on that to happen in the future because of the present market price and the BTC price dip, But I think the creator has some plans for the loyal holders of the coin, Crypto market is in crisis nowadays, Maybe also because they are still upgrading the system on its higher purpose, Let's just wait for the change of tides.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
That can happen very much, because BTC is the first coin. So it's most valuable now, but it has a lot of shortcomings. The next generation of crypto will overcome these shortcomings and will replace the old-fashioned BTC. I believe in natural law: "the new better will replace the old"
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
I'm very sure there will be another coin that defeats Bitcoin. I am very concerned about USDT and Ripple, these two coins that I think will be a heavy competitor of Bitcoin, because the amount of coins in circulation is very capable of fulfilling all citizens of the world if in the future cryptocurrencies get regulation.
Guys, advise good ICO's
Just HALK
Pages:
Jump to: