Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 6. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Even bitcoin is hit by a biggest decline of its price, it still dominating the entire cryptocurrency market and no one is able to come closer to its market capitalization. Some of the cryptocurrencies that is been considered to replace bitcoin has also suffered some decrease in price abd market calitalization. In the coming years more coins will be added to the market but only few of them will remain the market and the others will be delisted later.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

in my opinion, any coin will not be able to replace bitcoin or shift bitcoin. because Bitcoin is already the first coin to appear, and that is advancing the current development of bitcoin. because the first thing many people see is bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
If desired, and due diligence in the modern crypto market, you can find a lot of good coins with excellent development potential in the future. But I do not think that some of the altcoins have sufficient resources and technologies to successfully combat Bitcoin, it will continue to remain the market leader.
Activity: 420
Most alternative coins have a big chance of dying rather than beating Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is much stronger than all other coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
This will never happen, you're all here as dreamers gathered. Stop dreaming, there are no such coins, for the first time all coins have too many. There are coins that are limited in quantity, but Bitcoin is already 10 years old, just imagine what these coins should go through.
Activity: 521
Of course, investing in ICO made a good profit. But that was until the summer of 2018. Unfortunately, the current market situation makes it impossible for ICO projects to succeed. Many market participants in a panic sell even their own eth and bitcoin, so now it’s definitely not the most favorable environment for ICO. We will wait for the market reversal, then it will be possible to re-evaluate this type of earning.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin is still the leading Cryptocurrency as I do not see it's replacement for now.  The most important Cryptocurrency for now is bitcoin and it will remain so for unforeseeable future.  Many altcoin like ethereum are promising but bitcoin will lead Cryptocurrency!
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
yea of course. there is a possibility than the other coins will beat bitcoin if the developers develop our manage well the coins that they have and improve it's feature etc and etc. Investing in different ICO is good but you need to study the ICO very well before investing on it.
I believe that Bitcoin is the fundamental coin on which the rest of the Altcoins depend, so it is unlikely that any of the Altcoins will be able to overtake him in the future.
We still have to take into account the fact that during the loss of its relevance, Bitcoin may fall in price and thus give way to other altcoins. Many experts in the cryptocurrency market have already repeatedly said this. Although I hardly imagine such a situation, because a significant part of the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is precisely in Bitcoin.
If today the manipulation of the cryptocurrency market does not stop playing evil jokes, I was pleased with my money pockets, then we will be able to lose the cryptocurrency and this will lead to very big and bad consequences.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
I believe that Bitcoin is the fundamental coin on which the rest of the Altcoins depend, so it is unlikely that any of the Altcoins will be able to overtake him in the future.
We still have to take into account the fact that during the loss of its relevance, Bitcoin may fall in price and thus give way to other altcoins. Many experts in the cryptocurrency market have already repeatedly said this. Although I hardly imagine such a situation, because a significant part of the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is precisely in Bitcoin.
In any case, there is information that in 2019 with Bitcoin transactions will be carried out with a large amount of funds that will be intended for Wall Street and heavy industry. This can revive the cryptocurrency market and raise Bitcoin to an even higher level.
Big business must always be sure of the safety of its funds and only then it will be able to make certain decisions and act even for the good of other projects. If this information has real confirmation, then all users of cryptocurrency are lucky. Although Looking at the current state of the cryptocurrency market, I very much doubt in such cases.
Activity: 644
In any case, there is information that in 2019 with Bitcoin transactions will be carried out with a large amount of funds that will be intended for Wall Street and heavy industry. This can revive the cryptocurrency market and raise Bitcoin to an even higher level.
Activity: 588
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hello, everything can be.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
So what we see now definitely will not. There is no development of a single coin so that it constantly and dynamically develops, besides this, general volatility and uncontrollability, unfortunately, will not even come close to this level.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Its a very slim possibility and personally i will like to see that happens because its likely ETH is going to make remarkable return and am actually rooting for it but who knows All i know is its going to take years to actually overtake bitcoin
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Yes, nothing will happen like you do not understand, for the first time, Bitcoin has a very limited amount and is already 10 years old. Other coins are all new they will never catch up with him, no matter how hard they try.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
the investment wherever I think is important is guaranteed. because investment is investing our capital. if for coins what leads the market in the future, I think bitcoin will still lead the market. Being another coin it is difficult to replace Bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
Maybe it can be in the future because technology is constantly evolving and of course bitcoin does not have the perfect technology so we can see better project, for example somebody says this can be holochain, so answer is yes for me.
Activity: 476
Most investors reasonably consider Bitcoin to be the most reliable and stable coin on the modern crypto market. It is unlikely that some altcoins in the coming years will be able to surpass his successful position. Although still there are good coins among them with excellent development potential in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: