Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 9. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It will not be, everything will be as it will and nothing new will go. Have you studied this market? The most important thing to start is to learn the basics of the market and understand what was created and what will happen in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
ICOs are still good for investment but you have to make a research first to find the right one. The present bear market affected many cryptocurrencies including the ICOs so the investments slow down temporarily. Bitcoin will remain to be the top coin in the years to come in term of market capitalization but there is also a possibility that another coin will make it to the top in the future. Bitcoin, even after a sharp drop on its price, is still have the largest market capitalization.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm tired of such hills
Activity: 14
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March was good old days when things well pretty good in the space, right now it's a big risk to invest in an ICO, unless you are looking for a long term plan, but if you are in for a short time gains, now is not a good time to invest.

But we all cried in March saying that that was an awful crush and counting down the days until the bull
run would end... Hmm, but isn't the same happening now? Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March was good old days when things well pretty good in the space, right now it's a big risk to invest in an ICO, unless you are looking for a long term plan, but if you are in for a short time gains, now is not a good time to invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think Bitcoin is the strongest coin on the cryptocurrency market and no one can beat it. At the moment, the share of Bitcoin is the largest.
Activity: 28
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
ICOs are being the easiest way to earn a high profit, Some ICO tokens will be high in the future. But Remember one thing, The whole crypto market depends on the bitcoin! Without Bitcoin price pump, any other coins can't make a pump for a long time! Look at the crypto market now, you will get the answer. So, The crypto future is already set with the Bitcoin, No other coin can replace bitcoin's position.
Activity: 345
BTC is always the king of the charts in the crypto market. Because of its high level of reliability and security, it has attracted large investors in the world and has become a trend for everyone today. BTC always creates employment opportunities for everyone. It is always the most valuable currency of all time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Different famous personalities in the cryptocurrency sphere say that it is practically impossible since Bitcoin became the basis of the entire cryptocurrency universe. In my opinion, this is quite likely due to the poorly growing capitalization of this coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
In my opinion, Bitcoin will always be the leader. But investing in iso is a good idea if you know how to properly analyze iso. Otherwise you will lose a lot of money, even holding a coin in a falling market will be a better idea.
Activity: 271
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
They will if they are on a high trust rate with the supply of many investors which will be summed up as a whole. I think many coins will be on potential to surpass bitcoin. But that will happen on the far future because no matter the circumstances, Bitcoin will remain as one king of all.
Activity: 602
It is difficult to analyze this, but as a strong coin in crypto number 1 bitcoin until now it can still survive and no coin has outperformed its popularity, but we don't know what will happen in the next few years, is Bitcoin still ranked first or will be displaced by other coins or not
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Nobody knows how the fate of Bitcoin in the future. Most likely, he will remain the first and most demanded among all, but this does not mean that there will not be many competitors around him who will fight with him for the first place.
for the first place with him, no one near can not. today there are enough coins which are much better than bitcoin and have not moved even closer to capitalization.

The time has come that the bitcoin is not the only coin in the market and that there are many other tokens that work a bit differently than bitcoin and that have added some other feature into their coins/tokens which makes them unique and special crypto besides the bitcoin, for example some coins have anonymity first priority then some other transaction speed and so on which makes them more favorable than the bitcoin.
overtaking the other coin is not easy to do. so it needs a strategy to see the State that is able to take the opportunity to take over other coins. Bitcoin is a pretty high with the expensive price is indeed very slim chances for overtaking. but I am sure the other coins were able to overtake this coin.
Activity: 43
Yes, you definitely should invest in some ICOs to try other altcoins and test your luck and knowledge of this sphere. But I think it's impossible for any living or future crypto to beat Bitcoin. Depends, of course, on the meaning of "beat". If you mean replace then I already said my opinion.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Definitely - this is not very realistic, because bitcoin is the first and greatest of the cryptocurrencies. He is seen as the main source for which all other altcoins are traded. The presence of bitcoin in the market has brought all participants to the crypto space.
Activity: 273
I think it's a good idea, but you don't have to invest in all the projects , you have to choose the best
Activity: 546
In the future there can be anything because we are constantly developing and constantly trying to improve something, I think that everything will develop as well as now, because now there is a very rapid development of the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
For the price, no one will beat him. Although anything can happen. Just very few coins with such a limited issue. But let's see what will happen in practice. Even wondering is it possible or not.
Pages:
Jump to: