Pages:
Author

Topic: Will religion save you? - page 5. (Read 18600 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 24, 2019, 11:26:35 AM
Not really.. religions are for personal beliefs, often about influence but we have our own minds we believe what we wanted to believe and if someone tells you to be something or someone and you obeyed that then you're an idiot.

My religion is, and I order you in the name of religion, to not get a gun and shoot yourself in the foot.

Cool
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 24, 2019, 04:41:18 AM
Not really.. religions are for personal beliefs, often about influence but we have our own minds we believe what we wanted to believe and if someone tells you to be something or someone and you obeyed that then you're an idiot.
legendary
September 02, 2019, 06:38:02 AM
1 Corinthians 13:13:
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Here's how it works.

We have faith in God that He is going to make Jesus-salvation really work for us.

Because it is faith, we don't really know from the standpoint of actual, hands-on knowledge. But we have hope.

We focus on the hope strongly enough so that we are assured that God will do it. This causes us to love God for His great love for us, as shown by His salvation for us.

Love is the greatest because it holds our faith strong, which makes our hope even stronger, which increases our love.

As this cycle continues, our faith grows ever stronger, and our salvation is secured by our strong faith.

Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 4
September 01, 2019, 05:06:29 PM
I don't know, no one can know that.
Activity: 506
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
September 01, 2019, 03:07:08 PM
I think religion is just something that someone made up long time ago to control the population using tactics of fear. By creating fictional characters.

Not trying to by anti anything here. just speaking the truth.

In general what will save people is knowing the truth. and following what is right.

Science is our friend.
legendary
September 01, 2019, 01:59:52 PM
I am Orthodox, and I believe that this religion is the only one
Same as Catholicism and all the religions out there that claiming to be the only one that can save them but the truth is financially motivated
Religion is just a trademark for each and everyone but our beliefs and how we follow the rules given to us is what matters here..respect is the key for understanding in this thread
But also we must consider others thoughts do views becaue we don’t know the  truth unless the right time comes to judge everyone one of us

The right religion will always save you. The religion of faith in Jesus salvation is one religion. It will save you. There are many denominations of the Jesus salvation religion.

People who are non-religious aren't really. They simply have a religion of non-religion. It is based on money. They want to keep the money that they could use to advance the only saving religion, the Jesus-salvation religion. Their money won't save them or bring about salvation for other people, except if they use it to promote Jesus salvation.

However, to help others to be saved, we must respect their right to make their religion choice. This will keep peace between all the religions, and Jesus salvation will have a chance to get in where it wouldn't, otherwise.

Cool
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 01, 2019, 11:11:39 AM
Same as Catholicism and all the religions out there that claiming to be the only one that can save them but the truth is financially motivated
Religion is just a trademark for each and everyone but our beliefs and how we follow the rules given to us is what matters here..respect is the key for understanding in this thread
But also we must consider others thoughts do views becaue we don’t know the  truth unless the right time comes to judge everyone one of us
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 01, 2019, 04:05:13 AM

in one word nope
Activity: 11
August 29, 2019, 07:04:57 AM
Religion is sincerity n mindfulness,  my opinion...
Activity: 5
August 28, 2019, 11:39:16 PM
I personally believe that religions have no special meaning and are all used as a world order for us to follow basic rules such as not stealing, killing, among many others. Many fear actions after the death of their gods for not respecting the rules imposed by their religions but that’s all it is, I think a person should do good deeds because it feels good and he is born to do it, not to earn a "better job" or "reward" after death.
copper member
Activity: 73
August 28, 2019, 09:08:10 PM
Well, There's no proof that religion can save you. But If you want to save yourself in the near future invest in EPM.
Activity: 64
August 23, 2019, 01:31:41 AM
There are more than 500 religions in the world, each believes that it is single-minded
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
August 23, 2019, 12:28:09 AM
Religion won't save me. After death, nothing exists
Activity: 25
August 22, 2019, 12:10:04 PM
Activity: 41
August 22, 2019, 09:15:20 AM
Religion is business. God may exist, but religion is business
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 21, 2019, 09:24:19 AM
Stephen Hawking is said to religion is all fake
But this is nothing to do with Stephen Hawking mate ,OP is asking about our opinion and stand regarding our beliefs in religion
I respect all the answers given here as we have our own faiths,while others believe in goddesses,others are not and we cannot change this reality even if this take a long

For me it’s not the religion that will save me but my faith and actions towards things,because religion is just there to teach us the words we must hear but if we will follow?this is our discretion so in the end of the day,it’s us who will save our lives and nothing else more
Activity: 118
Merit: 6
Trying to make the world better for everyone.
August 21, 2019, 07:06:19 AM
Religion called SCIENCE can save, cure, motivate and help to evolve. It is XXI century. Now we can explain lightnings, earthquakes, winds, volcanic eruptions and other things. Earlier it was goddified due to lack of knowing and fear. Right now, when we know a lot about these things, even exploring space, there is no need for religion, only science.
legendary
June 25, 2019, 12:04:45 PM

Believing that science theory is fact is religion. There is no Big Bang.

Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
June 25, 2019, 11:47:12 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 25, 2019, 10:27:35 AM
i did not accept any religions its waste my time and my money
Pages:
Jump to: