Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ? - page 16. (Read 2395 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 08:35:02 AM
Unless XRP is widely used, the price of xrp is difficult to break through $1!
Now the cryptocurrency market is very down, only the bull market is coming, BTC, xrp.eth, these mainstream cryptocurrencies will slowly rise to the level of last year!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
not all can be repeated quickly, $5 means 10x the current ripple price, it's hard and even impossible to achieve it. but if bitcoin can rise 10x also at the end of the year or $65k then the ripple can also reach $5  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 08:05:17 AM
In the encryption market, anything is possible, maybe it will satisfy your wishes. After all, the market still has its own choices. If you can get $5, then I might make a lot of money. I also have a little hope.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
September 27, 2018, 08:04:29 AM
Though Ripple is a very strong project backed by many banking institutions but I don't see it crossing 5$ this year. $5 Milestone will only be possible if there is collective bullrun of the entire market which will be spearhead by Bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
September 27, 2018, 08:00:54 AM
XRP going to be just $1 is already a success all the more if it hit $5. If they can keep the $1 for more than a year, its going to be supported by institution who will be using it. Thus it will be more than $1 in the long run.

As for the record, Ripple replaced Ethereum in the second place for two times already at coinmarketcap but unfortunately, Ripple were unable to hold the position for even a week so it is clear that it was just a pump by the whales. This year is one of the worst year for cryptocurrency so it is impossible for Ripple to cross $5 this year unless there will be a big news that RIpple will be recognized as a fiat currency.

That's right it can replace ETH once again and may even keep that 2nd spot in the future but this is if what they are saying about xrapid and swell is true.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
September 27, 2018, 07:53:59 AM
As for the record, Ripple replaced Ethereum in the second place for two times already at coinmarketcap but unfortunately, Ripple were unable to hold the position for even a week so it is clear that it was just a pump by the whales. This year is one of the worst year for cryptocurrency so it is impossible for Ripple to cross $5 this year unless there will be a big news that RIpple will be recognized as a fiat currency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 27, 2018, 07:47:59 AM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

Well, there is an excitement as to how much would be the Ripple price because it has been going up and now it is consolidating. There is a newly launch project which involves ripple so it is one of the reasons why the coin has been going up. Even if there are many people who do not like ripple because most of the coins are in the hands of its creator which is not a good sign and it is centralized but still for those who want to take the opportunity of getting a profit from it, I think ripple is a good coin to trade.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
You can join this PUMP group https://discord.gg/fm3tyYW. It's pretty active. One pump in a week. Last couple was on Vibe(16 september) and NAV( 22 september) on binance
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 07:34:13 AM
Stop dreaming the Ripple will reach that $5 and it is a big impact to all of the holders. All is happy with that price and even $3 is a good chance to all holders, and I hope that price will reach so that all of us will get a profit income on Ripple. This year is bad for all cryptocurrency hodlers because the market is down right now probably will recover this month the bull run months.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 07:25:44 AM
It's possible for Ripple. If the bull market returns and runs strongly, and Ripple can smoothly deploy the merchants payment system, XRP will cross $5 this year for sure.

Even now, when the price of xrp has risen sharply, it will be difficult to reach 5$ for this coin. We must remember that the highest xrp price was 3$ and then bitcoin reached ath. Ripple looks rather like a pump and dump coin.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 27, 2018, 07:24:37 AM
With constant positive news on the ripple, we can expect a price of $ 5. But now it does not look very likely. Even if the price reaches 5$ , then for a very short time in the form of a pump and a further dump.
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
September 27, 2018, 07:08:09 AM
I think the possibility of Ripple reaching 5$ this year is not certain due to the market trend of this year. For Ripple to rise up to that, it will means that there will be a huge bullrun that will affect the entire market and I don't see it coming this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 27, 2018, 07:08:02 AM
In my opinion, $ 2 is the highest ripple that can be achieved this year. 2018 is a dismal year for the electronic money market and the ripple is hardly reaching $ 5 in 2018.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 07:05:55 AM
It would be cool if the price goes back to $ 3 or even higher. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 07:04:47 AM
Asides being a centralized coin, I've studied the price movements of Ripple in the past week and it's safe to say it's just a pump and dump coin in my opinion. Whales come out and pump real hard, and then suddenly then dump on you, $5 is too ambitious, it first needs to reach it's ATH of $3 which will hardly happen except there's a BTC bull run
Activity: 112
September 27, 2018, 07:01:29 AM
I am not sure that ripple will cross $5 in this year. Because now the price of ripple is not good enough. It is true that the price of ripple has increased than before. But $5 is very hard for ripple. Because now the price of ripple is 0.53$. I think it’s not possible this year. If bitcoin price will reach $20k or $20k up, then it may be possible. So in my opinion, it will be very difficult for ripple to cross $3 in this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 27, 2018, 06:59:50 AM
I am following this coin and trying to make the decision to invest in it or ETH.. I believe both of them will bounce back but I think to invest in Ripple now means to have a long term holding.
Activity: 532
September 27, 2018, 06:58:42 AM
I still hold with ripple, last month I buy ripple at higher price about $2 and I am waiting for ripple could raised to $5. Hope my dream seeing ripple come to $5 is true, many news information talk ripple become $5 at the last years and I hope is happen.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 27, 2018, 06:56:16 AM
No way. I do not like ripple at all. This coin is centralised without any supply limits. It is a traditional banks try to get a piece of pie of our crypto industry. I would not recommend to trust in this coin and I do not think, that it will touch 5 USD ever.

There is no point in investing into Ripple as it is clearly against the concept of crypto currency but some greedy users who wants a temporary gain will invest into ripple and cash out right before the fall , no matter if ripple cross $5 or $50 still the dev team can manipulate the value by supply more coin into the market to drop it's value and reinvest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 06:53:01 AM
No way. I do not like ripple at all. This coin is centralised without any supply limits. It is a traditional banks try to get a piece of pie of our crypto industry. I would not recommend to trust in this coin and I do not think, that it will touch 5 USD ever.

Right, it's hard to see the Ripple cross price of $ 5 this year, the Ripple users and community are still not sure of the future of Ripple, even when prices rise more than 80% and reach $ 0.7 then the price drops again.

Did you know that everything is possible? We can't predict on what will happen this coming week, months or a year. The price of ripple now are pumping and many people are saying that it will replace the ethereum in second place. But this year I think that is impossible,  because the marketcap is already too big and the multipliers (the ROI) won't be the same, actually this is just like pure math.
Pages:
Jump to: