Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ? - page 17. (Read 2395 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
September 27, 2018, 06:52:07 AM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
A few days back I seen the price Ripple rose very drastically, and now it happened again. Many people who consider and even look one eye at Ripple cause the issues stating that Ripple doesn't have a decentralized system. It looks like the cause of the many collaborations that Ripple has with banks (all we know, many people in this forum were eager to replace banks with cryptocurrency) cause it's convenient and easier to use cryptocurrency than banks.

In terms of potential, I confident the increase price up to $5 will be achieved by the end of this year. With the development of virtual currencies today which is used as a promising investment place, I guess Ripple can already be mentioned as a promising place to be used as an investment place. One of the real work that developers do is Ripple works with some of the largest financial institutions in the world. So as with the existence of such cooperation will provide comfort to investors and made Ripple trustworthy, and investors find XRP to be a relatively safer bet than other crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
September 27, 2018, 06:47:56 AM
If there is another big bull run and BTC will go up more than the $20k value like last year then XRP will be at 5$. Last year we predicted 5$ and it went to the 3.83 USD. One month ago the price of XRP was so dumping but now after a long sleep, Ripple is giving huge profits to its investors. At this moment the price of XRP is 0.53$. So, It will be very difficult for Ripple to cross 3$ in this year.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 06:28:18 AM
No way. I do not like ripple at all. This coin is centralised without any supply limits. It is a traditional banks try to get a piece of pie of our crypto industry. I would not recommend to trust in this coin and I do not think, that it will touch 5 USD ever.

Right, it's hard to see the Ripple cross price of $ 5 this year, the Ripple users and community are still not sure of the future of Ripple, even when prices rise more than 80% and reach $ 0.7 then the price drops again.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
September 27, 2018, 06:21:05 AM
I don't like Ripple. But the team works well. With Continuous Ripple you can read a news story. If they continue this way I think we can see $5.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 06:19:27 AM
With all that I'm not a supporter of Ripple, I'm inclined to the version that this coin can reach $ 5, because the level of the coin's capitalization has grown substantially and it will give a significant growth to the coin!
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 06:15:12 AM
imho 5 of usd is too high for ripple, 1$ or 2$ will be very good for holders, this bump was very predictable, however with such good develop it can go at 3$, and I'm sure ripple will replace ethereum very soon at top2.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 06:14:41 AM
I wait for such price for this cryptocurrency. It is not big money for this coin it already cost 3.30 dollars. Maybe will and cost 10 dollars
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 27, 2018, 06:11:59 AM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
im afraid there will be no bull run in this year so i guess i hope ripple could atleast reach $1-$2. Bull run will happen in 2019 when etf are approved and more improvement in regulations.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
September 27, 2018, 06:11:31 AM
No way. I do not like ripple at all. This coin is centralised without any supply limits. It is a traditional banks try to get a piece of pie of our crypto industry. I would not recommend to trust in this coin and I do not think, that it will touch 5 USD ever.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
September 27, 2018, 06:04:51 AM
If there is no significant positive news, then Ripple is hard to reach $5 because there is too much cryptocurrency on the market and there is no significant increase in investment funds

Haven't you heard of XRapids? Its a positive news that push the XRP in the last couple of days. It even swap with Ethereum to be the number 2 coins as far as marketcap and trading volumes.

But I would have to agree that its not enough to really push the price to even $2 what more $5? I think we have seen its all-time-high already and it going to be difficult to hit it again this year.
Activity: 302
September 27, 2018, 05:47:08 AM
No, this year I think that up to two dollars will not grow if there is not the same jump as last year. Perhaps for several years, its price will rise to this level, but this year is unlikely.
Activity: 18
September 27, 2018, 05:44:44 AM
XRP has huge supply right now but it wont be that value this year ethereum's value has decreased yes but it doesnt mean XRP will surpass ethereum in trading volume.There will be much more bigger than these alts.I found several coins in the market which has less trading volume and cap but has good potential,for example ravencoin which has the core team of bitcoin.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
September 27, 2018, 05:41:21 AM
I find it difficult that this year Ripple can overcome its ATH and reach to $ 5 because it would mean a market increase for XRP from 20 Billion to 200 Billion, which seems unlikely at the moment with a bear market since the beginning of the year. The market is unpredictable and we don't know what direction it will take at the end of the year but it's difficult to imagine that in just over 3 months such a large increase for Ripple and for the other cryptocurrencies. If it exceeds $1, I would be satisfied.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
September 27, 2018, 05:34:35 AM
I even don't believe that ripple will reach 2-3$ if it happens it will be some kind of manipulation and Ripple as well will quickly fall back.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
September 27, 2018, 04:52:12 AM
5$ this year already is not possible, but I'm really confident, that Ripple will reach 1$ by the end of this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 04:35:59 AM
$5 is possible if Ripple secure the 2nd place on market. probably even more.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 27, 2018, 04:08:20 AM
Quite possible. Ripple leads a serious marketing company and will soon release a steep product that will undoubtedly give rise to growth.
I agree, but it is important to understand in what situation the market will be. if the same as now, we will see a small increase both a few days ago and back. If the trend is replaced by a good news, we will see an excellent profit
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 04:08:05 AM
If it follows the rule of the last year, it will probably hit the price on the market. However, we should not be as high as the hype. We must be aware that the market is still bearish. Although some predictions say about the bull market in quarter 4, we must be more patient. Hopefully, Ripple will really reach more than $2 this year. That is my hope.
Activity: 486
September 27, 2018, 04:06:01 AM
I think the Ripple can be up to $5 but it will take time
Because we have seen it in the past has reached $3.5
He has agreements with large banks and companies
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 03:59:55 AM
Taking how bearish market has been this year into consideration, i personally think the best price ripple can pull is last year all time high, a new all time is not feasible.
Pages:
Jump to: