Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ? - page 19. (Read 2395 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2018, 12:53:48 AM
I think for this year ripple hasn't been able to break through $ 5. Because the market situation is less supportive and the price of bitcoin is falling. I think if the ripple price will be at $ 2.5 in this year.

Everything is possible, like what happened now of the pumping of ripple most of member here are thinking that ripple will replace ethereum. By the end of the year it might be increased in 3$ to 5$ hopefully, the other coins will rise too.
Activity: 319
September 27, 2018, 12:51:24 AM
It is predicted that ripple will reach to $6 this year but we don't know if that will happen because until now ripple is just less than a dollar, this year is not done yet so lets have to wait for it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 27, 2018, 12:31:01 AM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

I doubt if it will, maybe we hope for $3+, the market is not favorable to any coin now, in fact I still wonder if we will see the prices of coin as high as December 2017. Predicting now is just assumption.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 27, 2018, 12:29:26 AM
The cryptocurrency market in the future predict several tens of trillions of dollars. With this capitalization, the cost of ripple may well be 5 - 10 dollars per coin. You just wait.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 12:28:20 AM
There is nothing impossible in crypto. I think it could have been this will occur. the price of the ripple will be $5 at the end of this year. While it is indeed still a bit far away. We see later, how it will happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
September 27, 2018, 12:18:19 AM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

I am sure that Ripple can not reach 5 USD at this year although Ripple is being on a new cycle of price. I predict that to gain this price, it needs more time and market capitalization must increase more several times
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 12:18:00 AM
I don't think it will cross more than $1.If it crosses the total marketcap will be more over $500 billion .The marketcap will be more than that of bitcoin.Considering 50% is with the founders,they will be richest people in the world.XRP is very much centralized currency and I don't think it will reach $5 any time in the near future
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 26, 2018, 11:58:43 PM
Inside crypto industry, well things can happen without our notice, if whales push this coin to rise up and reached 5$ who can stop that?
no one knows what this large investors can bring to any crypto project, we just need to be more careful and do our research with due
diligence to protect our investment just in case we choose to ride with this project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
September 26, 2018, 11:56:36 PM
I think for this year ripple hasn't been able to break through $ 5. Because the market situation is less supportive and the price of bitcoin is falling. I think if the ripple price will be at $ 2.5 in this year.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 26, 2018, 11:50:42 PM
there is always the possibility that xrp can reach $ 5 but maybe not this year because until now the market is still unstable and uncertain when prices rise or fall, it may take several years for xrp to reach that price, but actually we don't know what what will happen in the future of a coin and anything can happen in crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 11:37:16 PM
I'm holding XRP now but I think it's impossible. Though Ripple has good forward, achieve many big goals and partnerships, but the demand of XRP doesn't increase too much, it's hard to boost XRP price. The brightest prospect of XRP is $2 at end of this year.
$2 is the price that can be reached this year but it is too early to confirm this because the market is still downtrend and can not be confirmed yet. If you choose XRP as a long-term investment, this may be the best choice as the technology of ripple is being applied in big banks and the price increase will surely happen soon.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
September 26, 2018, 11:34:54 PM
I think that is very possible, because trust in Ripple is very large, especially now that Ripple has issued a new project with new coins to be applied in the banking world
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
September 26, 2018, 11:20:41 PM
I'm holding XRP now but I think it's impossible. Though Ripple has good forward, achieve many big goals and partnerships, but the demand of XRP doesn't increase too much, it's hard to boost XRP price. The brightest prospect of XRP is $2 at end of this year.
Activity: 658
September 26, 2018, 11:19:46 PM
I think the current price already good enough, if it could reach at least $2 already a good move.
It's already give many profits for many people who already investing their money in it.
Activity: 784
September 26, 2018, 11:12:47 PM
need time to be able to reach that price in a ripple. If you want to repeat arise there as last year will be quite difficult due to the circumstances of that time will be very different from what happened in this period. but many hope to repeat ripple good values as before. Moreover, many ripple has a great partner and this will be raised in value within some time in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 11:08:47 PM
That mean XRP should be going another 10 times, and this is will be possible if bull market really coming. History price action of Ripple can tell us when bull market XRP just need less than 1 month to going up 10 times. Now XRP become second biggest crypto by the the total market cap and this is good indication for XRP that has potential to going up more.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 10:58:18 PM
Yes, it could happen, we will look at future developments, if the market has risen again, it will certainly be slowly followed by an increase in the coint as well, be patient to wait for it
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
September 26, 2018, 10:57:32 PM
It seems difficult if Ripple has to repeat prices like the end of 2017. The market situation is still difficult to clean up, and it is experienced by almost all altcoins. Even though today the market is a little green again. But it doesn't matter if we are obliged to think optimistically for the end of the year, it would be better than waiting with sadness. Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 10:43:57 PM
We should see Ripple as a for long-term investment coin. It has a good background and development behind it that is why it is ranked as one of the top coins today. But Ripple hitting $5 I think is too much. I must assume it could get up to $3.5 because thinking that it would hit $5 is too optimistic.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 26, 2018, 10:42:34 PM
I don't believe that it will happen. I am warning everyone to be cautious on Ripple because the price increase can be a trap for others to invest more. We all know that majority of the volume from Ripple are from investors within their company. $5 is quite a high price if we base it on its price today at $0.53. $1-$2 sounds more realistic. Congratulations to those who have sold their coin last price pump for Ripple. Don't have that much capital to join the party. I missed it.
Pages:
Jump to: