Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple rise again? - page 2. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
I do not think that I can say something new here. But I still tell you the advice, but there is already a matter of every person, whether he should do it or not, this is a personal matter. But the Ripple project is not popular with the community, so many people speak very badly about this project. Decide for yourself.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
February 17, 2018, 01:06:34 PM
Defiantly yes western union just announced they are testing ripple technology with all the big announcement pumping in ripple will definitely rise.
It just amazes me how many are still completely clueless about crypto and the peer to peer operation without a central company.
Thousands of coins exist which can sent faster and way cheaper than western union with horrendous fees and century old business model.
Smart thing to do is get rid of WU stocks.
Activity: 350
February 17, 2018, 01:01:03 PM
I think Ripple can rise again but it takes a long time because all the coins are now experiencing a drastic drop may be back in the middle know.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 12:49:21 PM
Defiantly yes western union just announced they are testing ripple technology with all the big announcement pumping in ripple will definitely rise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
February 17, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
I don't like the ripple concept and individuals behind it .  But to be objective , I guess ripple will recover 2/3 of his maximum this year , but what will be after it happens ? =\

You really don't need to like them... We're all in this for the money after all, and it's undeniable that Ripple will reach new heights within this year, especially seeing how much the price is affected by partnership news and whatnot. So no need to like the concept; just hodl until you make profits and cash out.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 12:05:11 PM
I think it will, because it's one of perspective project in totally fraudulent crypto world
Activity: 360
February 17, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
Hopefully, Ripple will rise again but it always depend on the marketing capacity here in cryptocurrency. But for now, it is the best time to buy ripple because of its potential to rise again and I think ripple will be back again with its good value in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Let us wait until ripple will rise again and ripple will have a good value again in the future if we wait. Let us be patience and buy more ripple if you have budget.

Yes I think ripple will have more investors, in this way we can assure that ripple will have a great value in the future and will rise again in the future. We can see in the marketing of cryptocurrency that ripple is going to back in track and it is increasing again in no time. I totally agree that we need patience when it comes to trading or holding in ripple or even in other coins. In this way, we can have a good profits if we have a great patience in the trading or holding.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 15, 2018, 06:32:42 PM
I believe ripple coin possible to become $5 this month or next month so better if you buy ripple today and for sure you will money will grow because of ripple.
Some serious diluted goofs around

A whopping 10 to 15 transaction in total since October and marketcap of several billion, lol.
That xrp turd will drop so bad arse. The only thing i can see is class action lawsuits when the mad gambles run in circles screaming i was promised.............
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhieGgf219Y

How long will mad gamblers sent there paycheck to someone else's account?

Activity: 448
Merit: 37
February 15, 2018, 06:31:45 PM
I don't like the ripple concept and individuals behind it .  But to be objective , I guess ripple will recover 2/3 of his maximum this year , but what will be after it happens ? =\
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 15, 2018, 06:20:32 PM
I believe ripple coin possible to become $5 this month or next month so better if you buy ripple today and for sure you will money will grow because of ripple. I think this the year of ripple all we need is to be patient and for sure your waiting is worth it.  Count to think of it from cent dollars to 1 dollars.  Those people who bought ripple are now very lucky because they can earn a lot of profit or some of them are now millionaire.
Activity: 411