Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple rise again? - page 5. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 16
February 13, 2018, 10:54:30 AM
Ripple will rise again and this is due to the volatility nature all crypto possesses, one just have to patiently monitor the market and wait for the increase in ripple. just like that of December.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 10:44:59 AM
just wait to see if this company will generate profits, with that the money has arrived and the currency has taken on value, but to be able to occur of it to die, can be a useless fashion, but we will see what happens, we can not predict
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
February 13, 2018, 10:35:39 AM
I also think it will bounce back... But it will take some time till it will rise to new heights Smiley
Yes, Ripple has a good potential to rise again. It is normal for all the cryptocurrencies to fall or drop; but remember this, sooner or later it will get better and go back to its normal value.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
February 13, 2018, 10:30:35 AM
Ripple is 3rd in CMC now. So, I think there has a possibility to rise up again. But we have to think about the supply too. With a huge volume of supply, most coins are failed to rise. We have seen it previously. By putting those together, I think ripple will rise but a little only.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 10:30:02 AM
I entered XRP at 2.11$ (0.00001400 BTC).
I could either wait until it's over 2.11 or leave XRP for BTC (and then enter any other alt). It's like 1200 Sat.

Always do remember that USD is not only one measure.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
February 13, 2018, 10:24:46 AM
Of course all altcoins will rise again just wait ang keep holding your altcoin.
I agree with you. Altcoins are dropping but I believe that it will rise again. Thus, ripple is such a good coin so there's a high probability that it rise again after a long period of time.
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
February 13, 2018, 10:21:40 AM
Seems like Ripple is again gaining the momentum just look at the today's price itself it has been increased by 43% it is a great sign for the future. Once it was reached 4.5$ afterwards suddenly dropped in its price but now again increasing I think it may gain rise in coming days.
I bought  XRP when it was at 1.8$ I thought it is a good entry price already but it doesn't bounce back instead it goes lower and lowewr up to .6$ but now it slowly going in an uptrend chart. I know for long term XRP would be a good coin to invest considering more and more  online cash remittance uses its application.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 10:16:16 AM
I also think it will bounce back... But it will take some time till it will rise to new heights Smiley
Activity: 308
February 13, 2018, 10:15:09 AM
It has rebounded but it is hard to reach a peak as it did in December. The market is now correcting and altcoin are affected.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 10:13:19 AM
I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?
Ofcourse Ripple will rise again and make its comeback just like Bitcoin and Ethereum it was slowly rises and make its name again. Also Ripples popularity and demand rises . Ripple, the third biggest crypto on the crypto world, is joined by its closest rivals bitcoin and Ethereum in the green today as the cryptocurrencies race back to the top.So there is a big possibility that it will make its name again in the world of cryptos
Activity: 196
February 13, 2018, 10:12:05 AM
Hopefully not,because it is a very centralized coin which is contradicts the cryptocurrency's main feature which is decentralization XRP is being manipulated by the bankers which has the most supply of this coin that is why it is not a good idea to have this coin for long term investment.It could destroy our whole community when it dominates the whole market,cryptocurrencies are anti-banking system which XRP's features has so dont be confident with this coin because you might get rekt in the long run.
Activity: 532
February 13, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
The Middle East money transfer giant UAE Exchange has announced a contract with Ripple. Now the site will be able to conduct instant cross-border payments with low fees and high efficiency.
Merit: 24
February 13, 2018, 10:03:26 AM
Just depends on good real news. In normal state it will be move around 1,2 and 1,9 USD and don't wait so much increase from it unless there are some good news.
Activity: 504
February 13, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
Of course all altcoins will rise again just wait ang keep holding your altcoin.
Activity: 578
February 13, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
Doesn't Ripple have a pretty good chance of being listed on Coinbase?  I remember reading the rumors about it towards the end of last year.  I realize they were only rumors, but does anyone have any news?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
Precisely yes. I read an article last January 2018 about XRP to tie up with Money gram. I guess this movement would established big impact to investors  since XRP remains the most efficient digital asset for payments with transaction fees at just fractions of a penny compared to btc is about much higher.
Activity: 588
February 13, 2018, 09:20:13 AM
yes definitely because ripple is one of the best coin.and many banks use ripple technology .ripple is third largest coin in coinmarketcap. so i am sure ripple rise again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 13, 2018, 09:19:47 AM
Yes ripple rise again for breaking the market. I seen good news yesterday about ripple, he made contract with some one, i dont read full topic
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 09:19:03 AM
In my opinion all popular cryptocurrency include Ripple has big posibillity to rise again because this coin has big community and the has real product and service already. Crypto market still baby and the market cap will increasing in long term.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 13, 2018, 09:17:05 AM
can, because I believe Ripple is one of the good coin to be an investment

You really are of the opinion that the next few hundred years of your family tree are as daft as you
The absurdness of XRP
Mad gambles have a tendency to run out of money and the world has only so many mad gambles
Pages:
Jump to: