Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple rise again? - page 9. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
February 10, 2018, 08:04:19 AM
I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?
The year 2017 marked the expansion of Ripple with the opening of an office in Sydney, Australia and opening of European offices in London, United Kingdom , Luxembourg. Many companies have subsequently announced experimenting and integrations with Ripple. Ripple announced the creation of the first interbank group for global payments based on distributed financial technology.
I think it will grow, but only after the summer of 2018, when all cryptocurrencies will go up. Ripple has a safe and well-known technology for many banks and countries, and therefore it will be used.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 08:01:47 AM
Today RIpple has risen 40%. I think it's coming back. That is a very good signal. Many people have bought XRP at high prices 1.5-3$
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
February 10, 2018, 07:56:59 AM
Don't bother to buy ripple guys or you will regret when someone will sell big time , as you know the owner has more than 50% of the total supply of ripple coins , so why do you buy this coin ? Who told you to buy ripple ? is that man a friend of yours ? I really doubt it.
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
February 10, 2018, 07:55:17 AM
I think ripple is a nice complementary asset to the traditional decentralized cryptocurrencies, so I happily hold about 10% of my portfolio in it.
Its scientific foundations are quite solid and adoption by big players are always at the doorsteps, so I remain bullish.
Activity: 235
February 10, 2018, 07:51:08 AM
Yes, today Ripple is getting pumped, but if you look at the chart you can see that recently it has always made lower hights and lower lows, so I guess that the chances for it to make a new ATH now are not very big. It may need another period of consolidation. So this one would be just another bulltrap.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 07:45:03 AM
I think ripple will rise again, because bankers can lose to bitcoin/altcoins so easily, they will try to make some hype around their coins and price will rise, so they will control some of crypto %.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 07:44:05 AM
I've made the experience that if Ripple begins to rise, he goes up a lot. Thatswhy hold your xrp strong guys
I Think it will rise  again. Remember  bitcoin was once this price.  Ripple also has a real world use as well attracting big interest from banks.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 10, 2018, 07:36:45 AM
The current market conditions that are still uncertain may be still going up and down prices are not stable maybe next month the new market will be more stable.
I am sure ripple price will rise up again just waiting for the time.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 07:28:02 AM
I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?

In my view, the current priority for the crypto market must be to find stability after this decline.
But it definitely thing looks good for Ripple, and I think we can expect a jump over $ 3 soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 10, 2018, 06:54:26 AM
XRP will rise up in summer-2018 because repeats fractal:
https://www.tradingview.com/x/sBsPNQsC/
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
February 10, 2018, 06:36:39 AM

you should pay attention on the trading volume. Ripple is growing but volume - low. I think xrp it`s long - term coin. Probably we can see the previous high in april, may, but now i think ripple will go down more to 5000-7000 sat - here u can buy it for profit.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
(。◕‿◕。)
February 10, 2018, 06:31:46 AM
I think it will rise again but not that high like last time price. There is too much supply in ripple. But i think it still possible because ripple is popular in banks because of fast transactions even in cross borders
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Shopify Developer
February 10, 2018, 06:29:10 AM
I think Ripple will rise in the future.
And stay at 2$ for a bit long time.
Then go up to 3$ 4$
Activity: 126
February 10, 2018, 06:29:07 AM
Yes will Ripple rise again It's chance to possible.Last 5 days ripple price fall it's good time to buying and now ripple price increase again ripple controlled by bank's so many people chance to believe and invest it.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
February 10, 2018, 06:28:01 AM
Yes it will and no doubt for it. Ripple is a good altcoin and as a matter of fact it is now more than 1 dollar by now, so I am convince that it will hit more than that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
February 10, 2018, 06:27:22 AM
I've made the experience that if Ripple begins to rise, he goes up a lot. Thatswhy hold your xrp strong guys
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 06:25:30 AM
It will rise but don't expect astronomical price rises. it is worth remembering that there is a huge supply and it has already pumped more than it ever should. Rise will be modest, and there will be more added to the supply when ripple release more into circulation. It is basically run as a centralised bank - they can do as they wish with the price
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
February 10, 2018, 06:25:23 AM
Well, buying Ripple last 5 days and before the market recovers and it's the best time and reason to buy Ripple and other coins because we do all getting profits while or whether Crypto market goes up or down. Ripple really and indeed helped me on getting higher profits.

Yes, I also got the ripple at very cheap price i.e around 0.65 USD and now its trading above 1.1 USD. It has given more than 50% profit within 10 days, i am planning to hold them for longer time and i will buy more if get the opportunity at cheap price. Ripple is gaining popularity among the banks for cross border transaction, check the below link for your reference.

https://www.coindesk.com/indias-axis-bank-launches-ripple-payments/
Activity: 25
February 10, 2018, 06:25:19 AM
I think Ripple has only made its initial move and might move up again once we see that it has been incorporated as a payment medium by amex and big banks that support it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
February 10, 2018, 06:22:50 AM
I think this coin is still equal. Pump not once, as there are a lot of people who believe in the true technology of this coin. They see in it a good product and support of banks. Not everyone was disappointed. I personally hold this coin only for the sake of profit and nothing more.
Pages:
Jump to: