Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple rise again? - page 6. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
February 13, 2018, 09:15:18 AM
My personal opinion is that XRP will be listed on Coinbase in the coming days (gossip). So, big money is coming in..

If that so then I am of the lucky guys who did invest in Ripple last year when the price value is as low as $0.25 and as a holder - it's indeed a good news for me because my intention for investing Ripple last year is only for Long-term and my plan is to sell it after 2-3 years.
If coinbase will list Ripple as one of their main Crypto Trade then surely Ripple will surge higher than today.
Indeed, Ripple will rise again.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
February 13, 2018, 09:12:49 AM
I do not think that in the near future we will see such a surge. RPL is somehow traded with BTC-RPL pair. Thus, if the dynamics of BTC are positive, we will see something similar for Ripple.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 13, 2018, 09:12:30 AM
I'm afraid of hurting someone, but I think that Ripple is a project that will eventually become unnecessary. Of course I can be wrong, but still I think so. I hope I did not offend anyone, because so many people believe in Ripple
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
February 13, 2018, 09:12:24 AM
Of course, Ripple is a good coin and it had proven that it's worth of having more investments because the number of companies that were announcing to be Ripple's Blockchain partner is increasing and will soon to be adapted worldwide.
I like Ripple for it's speed, the transaction speed as it's main advantage to provide it's users hassle-free transaction in order to increase of people adapting it.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 09:11:10 AM
My personal opinion is that XRP will be listed on Coinbase in the coming days (gossip). So, big money is coming in..
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
February 13, 2018, 09:10:36 AM
By leaving the decentralisation and centralisation theory aside role has good potential to grow in the future because it has a working product which is used by major banks in the world. Also when looking at the charts it looks like ripple successfully completed its first market cycle. Remember to trade according to market cycles to maximize profits.
Activity: 751
Merit: 251
February 13, 2018, 09:07:52 AM
I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?

I hope it will be good moment for focus about this coin and its price grow higher. I bought a lot of ripples and i really want sell it as soon as possible
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 09:06:00 AM
Ripple is standing out right now. Brad’s presentation at the Yahoo conference, coupled with the recent new partnerships is ensuring that the true value of XRP is coming to fruition.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 09:05:37 AM
can, because I believe Ripple is one of the good coin to be an investment
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 09:01:50 AM
If you are expecting it to be above 10$ it has a long road ahead. If you are expecting a 3$ where it was a few weeks ago you need some luck. It is a very very manipulative coin, just like IOTA. For long shot I would go with NEO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
February 13, 2018, 09:00:05 AM
I think that at the end of this month we will see the beginning of a stable growth of the entire crypto-currency market, and this trend will continue until the end of June 2018, in July the market will again be corrected.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
February 13, 2018, 08:59:46 AM
Many coins including Ripple will rise. We have to do the best research for the right decision. I think there might be better options.

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
February 13, 2018, 08:43:24 AM
Perhaps this Ripple Coin Review by CryptoRated may help.
https://cryptorated.com/coin_analysis/ripple
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
February 13, 2018, 08:40:57 AM
As of now market are down but if future have good chances rise the Ripple price, it will rise this year
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 08:32:58 AM
I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?

This is because the current trend for ripple is sideways. It will eventually move upward since many indicators were observe for the past 7 days. Ripple is proven good altcoins and no doubts that it will certainly rise again.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
Cryptologist
February 12, 2018, 06:39:03 AM
I believe that the value of a coin will be determined by the value of the underlying company and their ability to generate profits. Ripple has a great future as a business, let's forget all the issues with regards to pre-mined centralized crypto (which Ripple is).

Once the companies start generating huge profits the investors will come and with that a increase in value.

Unless a coin is really useless it will die but the majority of cryptos will increase in value - that's just thoughts
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
February 12, 2018, 06:32:13 AM
I've made the experience that if Ripple begins to rise, he goes up a lot. Thatswhy hold your xrp strong guys
Ripple is one of the top coin in the list of the emerging crypto coins. The thing is it will for sure rise and will rise high again. We just need to wait for that particular time when we’ll be experiencing such kind of rise in the market value of ripple and all other crypto coins whose market value is falling down. Hold your coins quite firmly till that time so that you may not end up losing your money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 10:19:10 PM
Seems to be creeping up and back to normal. I hope this year will be better in investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 09:31:12 PM
Hopefully, Ripple will rise again but it always depend on the marketing capacity here in cryptocurrency. But for now, it is the best time to buy ripple because of its potential to rise again and I think ripple will be back again with its good value in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Let us wait until ripple will rise again and ripple will have a good value again in the future if we wait. Let us be patience and buy more ripple if you have budget.

Yes it takes a lot of patience as of this time the ripple coin gradually gaining it's value in a market. What we have now is just waiting the right time when the bitcoin and altcoin will recover and increase the value so that we can earned a lot of profit. The best thing is keep on buy ripple cause maybe next month it will be high price expected.

Activity: 308
Merit: 18
February 11, 2018, 08:46:32 PM
Hopefully, Ripple will rise again but it always depend on the marketing capacity here in cryptocurrency. But for now, it is the best time to buy ripple because of its potential to rise again and I think ripple will be back again with its good value in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Let us wait until ripple will rise again and ripple will have a good value again in the future if we wait. Let us be patience and buy more ripple if you have budget.
Pages:
Jump to: