Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple rise again? - page 4. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 15, 2018, 11:41:13 AM
It would rise for a short time but I doubt Ripple will survive this year. Too much people moved from XRP to other coins and it's no chance for XRP to keep positions.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?
No doubt yes. As many already know about how best this altcoin is. So this can give a sure outcome for every positive speculation for this coin and every hoper would never dismayed.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
February 14, 2018, 07:48:58 PM
it looks like Ripple will only go up if the team or developer rebranding
we can wait for the next update, around the event of the ripple
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 07:40:32 PM
Don't bother to buy ripple guys or you will regret when someone will sell big time , as you know the owner has more than 50% of the total supply of ripple coins , so why do you buy this coin ? Who told you to buy ripple ? is that man a friend of yours ? I really doubt it.

This is the instinct of the sheep, dogs barking the magic words "banks, banks, banks" and billions of fictious capitalization do the magic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 13, 2018, 02:54:40 PM
Not only ripple but other altcoin will also rise again. and for ripple it is already moving towards RISING.
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
February 13, 2018, 12:33:08 PM
I don't think ripple will go back that high , there are lots of new investors in ripple. There will be big sell offs when ripple creeps back above $2.
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 12:04:45 PM
I think cryptocurrency take away a critical situation now. all cryptocurrency before few months ago pumping their fiat price. now all of cryptocurrency falling their price about less then half ripple also follow this, but I think after cross this critical situation ripple gain it's fiat value again.
Activity: 243
February 13, 2018, 11:51:13 AM
I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?

Yes, I think so. When BTC breaks 10K resistance and rises again, it will affect all other coins, and Ripple will probably even rise above even the record-breaking December levels.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
February 13, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
Nobody knows the future... And even if somebody knew it, how could you know if you can believe it or not ?

Will ripple rise again ? All crypto are rising and droping everyday... so yes and no...

Would you earn x10 on your investment ? Nobody knows...
Exactly who knows the future, anything can happen. we thought this year Jan end the bitcoin price and other altcoins price will go skyrocket but what happened all our predictions went wrong.

when the bitcoin price will rise I think other altcoins including ripple price also rise but not 100% sure

I earned previously, but not sure in future I will earn or not.

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

i dont think so.. what i think is this ripple will hard to rise again, and maybe the price will be down from before.

At it's core XRP is a pump and dump coin, it will rise again at some stage. But it will fall again, because during the downturns at it's core at this stage XRP has no value in the ripple system. Ripple will be a great payment system, XRP doesn't fit into that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
The Ripple may rise again but not so high it was before. Too much of people turned over that platform nowadays and it doesn't meet enough support.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 13, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

i dont think so.. what i think is this ripple will hard to rise again, and maybe the price will be down from before.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 13, 2018, 11:25:52 AM
right now i dont pay so much attention to ripple...
only take profit from short term trading.
i think ripple more like fiat bank than cryptocurrency.
its so far from satoshi dream.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
February 13, 2018, 11:24:32 AM
what makes Ripple different from the other currencies is the fact that it is supported by some of the banks and the Wall-street giants. In short, it is just the opposite of what Satoshi Nakamoto created in the form of Bitcoin. But even with this much support, I am quite skeptical about its future. It has failed to gain users and its market cap (even now) looks inflated.
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
February 13, 2018, 11:21:45 AM
Nobody knows the future... And even if somebody knew it, how could you know if you can believe it or not ?

Will ripple rise again ? All crypto are rising and droping everyday... so yes and no...

Would you earn x10 on your investment ? Nobody knows...
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 11:16:23 AM
Hopefully not,because its the worst cryptocurrency investment that you might have,it is a centralized coin which oppose the cryptocurrencies which are decentralized currencies XRP is being controlled and manipulated by these bankers that is why it is not a good long term investment but it can be profitable in short term but i prefer staying away from coins like this because you will never know when will these bankers will sold their shares.
Activity: 29
February 13, 2018, 11:02:25 AM
i think Ripple will pump again, but i don't think that in 2018 will have the numbers of 2017
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 13, 2018, 10:58:16 AM
Ripple will slowly but surely rise to $2, it's hovering over $1 right now, but soon new tech will be developed and people will start to invest and price will go up again.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 13, 2018, 10:57:37 AM
i think that ripple will rise again, when investors are positive about the market, but it will rise quite slowly not pump
Activity: 50
February 13, 2018, 10:56:55 AM
I have made 3 different Ripple accounts, and sold down all 3..

Funny to think about my last 20 coins in the 3 accounts was actually worth a total of $270 at the $4.5 top of Ripple.. but they were locked..

I don´t like the fact that you actually have to lock 20 coins to make a wallet work..
Pages:
Jump to: