Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency - page 19. (Read 5075 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 4
Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

I want ask you...xrp is really cryptocurrency? no...xrp is token and not cryptocoin cause xrp is sentralisation not desentralisation....many people has being fooled that xrp is cryptocoin...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
Before the end of the year, I would put the chances at 0%. If you said #2 at the end of the year... maybe 30%? If you said will XRP be number one in 5 years... that is in my opinion unlikely, but certainly possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Definitely no! Number 1 will be Ether. Btc will crash because of USDT fake. The number of Applications built on Ethereum blockchain is growing every day.
If you want to get ETH then check this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46233134
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

No, for that to happen it would have to be adopted by all the banks and become the defacto cryptocurrency for all the banks. That is not going to happen for a couple simple reasons. Banks are never going to adopt a system that they do not control. The reason banks use the SWIFT system for money transfer over any other competing system is that they own it and all the fees it generates goes to the banks. They also know that the system can not be hacked since the only authorised users with access are banks. Banks are working on projects to update SWIFT to a blockchain. That is where the future is for transnational money transfer by banks. Not in Ripple.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Are you sure of what you are asking? what's on your mind that will cause XRP to replace bitcoin as number one coin?

Well, for obvious reasons no.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: