Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 5075 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
It is amazing if it turns out that it can, but I think to achieve it will certainly be difficult and it will certainly take years, until now bitcoint which is the number 1 crypto coint until now no one can surpass it
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
I personally am convinced that Ripple will definitely stay within the TOP 3 and could as well eventually become the number 1 cryptocurrency overall as the company behind it is providing real solutions and value to the world through the power of cryptos.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
I think this is impossible unless the global economic crisis. But I don't think it can go beyond Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the number one coin.
Global economic crisis or whatsoever, XRP cannot top the list of the currencies and if what you guys are looking at is market cap, it is something that would be very hard for us to see actually. One thing with the XRP market is that it is a highly manipulated market since it is centralized anyway and a lot of investors really do not support it and I personally do not even see much future for it. So, I believe no matter how much the team wants to keep pushing it all the way up; this is one coin that always ends up getting R.I.Ppled badly in the long run.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What are you talking about? Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and a strong contender in crypto trading the drop in price doesn't mean it is dying. Yes XRP might be in the top5 but it will not overtake BTC as it is a centralised coin. Yes I agree that XRP is a promising coin for sure but it not be equalled to BTC.
Activity: 280
Not sure about the number one coin, but it can take a leading place in the banking sector as the best payment system.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Definitely capital NO, up till today I have not seen altercoins that I'll compete with Bitcoin in the next 5years, because the speculation of bitcoin as at today is more than 80% of any other altercoins throughout the world, even ethereum that's suppose to be the next is still struggling behind bitcoin, may be for ripple in the next 20 to 50 year, it can.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Xvg will replace btc when the only alt left is xvg. No one can replace btc, not even eth. Xvg can't also beat eth why would it become the one who will come at top. Xvg doesn't have an edge to become number one. Bitcoin will always be number one and it will keep dominating.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Definitely no! Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency for all time.a lot of partnerships are already being signed to use bitcoin.and i believe bitcoin every chance to compete for being a top cryptocurrency probably next year.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
One of the best can be, but the best is not. The Ripple currency system differs from other cryptocurrencies primarily in the absence of a chain of blocks when performing transactions. also has fast transactions
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
This is not possible just before the end of the year even after the end of the year. Bitcoin will still be ahead of all altcoins both in marketcap and market price. Though XRP has some centralized characteristics being attached to a bank in USA but that is not enough for it to overthrow Bitcoin and Ethereum before the end of the year. I humbly disagree with this thought.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Of course, this will not happen because ripple has no recognition of the entire crypto community as it is, for example, bitcoin Smiley
It is will not even happen its lifetime and I wonder where people always tend to get this imagination from. This is ripple we are talking about, a centralized entity and no matter how hard it gets pumped, it is coming back down any which way. I also do not know what people tend to use to judge the number one spot for, based on market cap? That is absurd.

As long as bitcoin remains, it will remain the king and every other coin will just end up being an altcoin. Now, XRP really have a lot of manipulations to do to be able to even keep that spot as time goes on and I wonder how long that would take before they get thrown out.
Activity: 672
we dont know it because cryptocurrency is unpredictable, i know ripple has good potential to grow and ripple has a good team too. But we can predict anything.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
even though no one knows the price of crypto in the future, but I am very uncertain that XRP will become the number 1 coin in the cryptocurrency at the end of this year. Coin number 1 in my opinion remains bitcoin. Maybe XRP will enter between 5-10 best coins by the end of this year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I certainly understand that many were surprised by such a rapid growth of XRP, but to start the topic that this is the number 1 cryptocurrency is very stupid.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
Ripple is a wonderful cryptocurrency and I think that she has every chance to compete for being a top cryptocurrency in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
it will never happen. I think that Ripple is soon expecting a general collapse in the cryptocurrency market because it is not a cryptocurrency at all
It's included in the crypto but it's money oriented because the creator of this platform only try to get more and more money from selling their system to the bankers in the future.
So many things can become a strong evidence if ripple is a money oriented project and it should not be trusted.
Activity: 350
I don't think it will happen to ripple to become number 1 crypto, until now bitcoint is number 1 crypto, and no coint can beat it, but whether for the next few years whether bitcoint is still the king of crypto
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
XRP will not be number one, until the end of the year I thought bitcoin remained the first, then the eth platform which was still the king of ico. XRP remains in its position and will continue to look for loopholes to be able to shift eth.
Activity: 196
it will never happen. I think that Ripple is soon expecting a general collapse in the cryptocurrency market because it is not a cryptocurrency at all
Activity: 490
Although I think Ripple is a very promising altcoins, I don't think it can be the number one coin. The current number one cryptocurrency is bitcoin. If you must choose an altcoin that might exceed Bitcoin, I would rather choose Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: