Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 5075 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

I don’t think so because the end of the year is near and bitcoin is still on the top and I think it will remain on top forever. Most of the investors still believe in bitcoin the most and they want to put their money in only bitcoin. Ripple is one of the fastest growing Altcoin in the market and hope that it will hold second position in the list in the coming future.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

Nah I don’t believe that will ever happen. Bitcoin will always be the number one. Ripple can only get that chance if Bitcoin is taken out from the market.

Do you ever check the market cap? Ripple’s market cap is still eighteen billion dollars, a five billion dollars different from that of Ethereum Mkt Cap, while Bitcoin knocks them with a whole $113 billion. There is every possibility that Ripple will beat Ethereum for the second position, but it won’t beat Bitcoin in being the first position.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
According to the potential definitely yes. But according to the market cap is still a doubt. Because there are some giants who actively look in to the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

No, for that to happen it would have to be adopted by all the banks and become the defacto cryptocurrency for all the banks. That is not going to happen for a couple simple reasons. Banks are never going to adopt a system that they do not control. The reason banks use the SWIFT system for money transfer over any other competing system is that they own it and all the fees it generates goes to the banks. They also know that the system can not be hacked since the only authorised users with access are banks. Banks are working on projects to update SWIFT to a blockchain. That is where the future is for transnational money transfer by banks. Not in Ripple.
i think it's can't happen, no reason for Ripple (XRP) to be number one in cryptocurrency. no one coins can replace Bitcoin in the first place, Bitcoin is the first Cryptocurrency and no one better than Bitcoin so far. besides, there are Ethereum still better than Ripple (XRP).
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Are you kidding?)) It's impossible first of all because all exchanges use bitcoin as the main assets. The second reason is that Ripple is centolized.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
I'm sure XRP will never become #1 cryptocurrency because it's not decentralized, too much coins monopolized in hands of few people, it's just pump&dump coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/

I think the answer you yourself knew when they wrote this message. Nothing like this can happen so that XRP becomes number 1, I think they will not even take second place. I don’t like this currency at all, I can’t even call it a cryptocurrency!
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
To be honest, it could take a long time before Ripple beats Ethereum at the number 1 spot for alternate coin. We all know that the reason why Ethereum is the number #1 alt is because of its platform. It is being used by majority of the alternate coins and the dominance of Ethereum is higher than Ripple. There is no need for Ripple to be the #1 alt because it has proven that it can appreciate in a short period of time.
Activity: 546
I think there will be a hard time to ensure that XRP, in term of market volume there are still so much gap between BTC and ETH, so it will need more time to become the best cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
I hope that this will not happen exactly, because it seems to me that this project will definitely not be able to exist like a real cryptocurrency, I hope that this project sooner or later will still be able to disappear from our cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I am not a fan of both XRP Ripple and ETH Ethereum  but what I can see is that Ripple is having a hard time beating Ethereum even if the price is at its lowest. I am aware that Ripple has taken the number 2 spot but only for a short time. Beat the enemy while they are weak but Ripple still can't do it. I don't think they will be able to take the #1 alternate crypto currency. Not now but maybe on the next bull run.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101

This situation is quite possible. The crypto market has little regulation, and this allows the whales to manipulate the price. Bitcoin is a popular coin that enjoys great trust among people. But one should not forget about such a concept as FOMO. Money can very quickly move from one coin to another.
Activity: 798
XRP is a good altcoin, which is of great interest to the community.
XRP investment at this time is also quite attractive. But digital money fluctuates, consider carefully when deciding to invest!
Activity: 214
No, that can not happen unless the XRP is approved by all banks, but it will not happen because the bank will never apply a system they do not control. Many people mistakenly think XRP is cryptocoin, essentially XRP is just Token. If I were to say that the currency is likely to be No. 1 then I am sure that after Bitcoin only Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think that ripple will stock on top 3 for all altcoins but now ethereum and bitcoin is the one for me and ripple can't overtake it.
Activity: 384
For some reason, in recent days XRP actually declined and moved further away from Ethereum.
I still can't believe this, even though last week XRP could give a touch to enter 2nd place. Maybe I should be really patient with all this.
 Cry
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245

No, ripple cannot be the number one coin in the cryptocurrency in the near future, that is, it cannot bypass Bitcoin in price. First of all, it should be borne in mind that Bitcoin exercises price dominance over other cryptocurrencies. This means that all types of cryptocurrencies repeat the bitcoin price movement. For the time being, any coin will grow substantially in value if Bitcoin falls. Therefore, while Bitcoin maintains a high level of capitalization, n back a coin cannot bypass it in price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
indeed. XRP is still affected by the downward trend from the beginning of the year. Of course, in terms of value development. It is the altcoin that gives the highest impression. If you look at the XRP value, it is ready for X2 profit for 10 days. with> 110% growth. Financial trends and money transfer at the end of the year always increase. Xrapid is further improved. I think XRP will be worth ~ $ 1 this year. but to become No. 1. I do not think it can happen in the next 10 years. Because, the supply from XRP is extremely large.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Its will be sensation if XRP take first place around cryptocurrencies, by one reason: because its not true cryptocurrency )))
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
for a long time, the currency number 1 will be bitcoin. he is the first, he is constantly improving, everyone knows him. when the popularity of any other project will be the same, then they will compete for the first place. Not yet.
Pages:
Jump to: