Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 5046 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I believe that Ripple will not be the number one coin. Because the best has always been and will be Bitcoin. And no one can compare with him. All coins depend on Bitcoin and only it sets the growth rate.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Ripple has a pretty strong and promising team, he will definitely take the first places. But bypassing Bitcoin, I think it can not Roll Eyes
i dont think riple could replace bitcoin  as main cryptocurrency.riple's supply definetly too much if compare with bitcoin.but no doubt riple has good support from community and finance firm.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Are you kidding?)) It's impossible first of all because all exchanges use bitcoin as the main assets. The second reason is that Ripple is centolized.

Its centralization is probably the main reason. Ripple will be on the third place for a long time although many people choose it through its extremely cheap price and fast speed. Personally, I do not deal with XRP.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

Centralized cryptocurrency will never be the leader of decentralized cryptocurrency. Despite the fact that ripple will always be in demand in the banking sector, it has no chance to become the leader of cryptocurrency, despite its decent capitalization, which periodically exceeds even the capital of ethereum.
Ripple has always been my reliable Altcoin. even up to this point much progress happening on the Ripple gives many more benefits. so it's very nice to have and give priority to Ripple as main coins are supported.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Why this conclusion? Because Ripple pumped? That's funny. Ripple will not be the cryptocurrency the number one not this year, not next, and even after 5 years will not. It's just a good coin that can be easily manipulated by developers.
Activity: 294
I don’t think that Ripple is such a promising token that he can bypass Bitcoin. This is unlikely Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 14

Centralized cryptocurrency will never be the leader of decentralized cryptocurrency. Despite the fact that ripple will always be in demand in the banking sector, it has no chance to become the leader of cryptocurrency, despite its decent capitalization, which periodically exceeds even the capital of ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
It's true that Ripple had some good partnership in the few months which made the price to grow and some time replacing eth in the number two spot, but becoming number one crypto currency by the end of the year is what i tag mission impossible, because bitcoin still dominate half of the total market cap and it's not possible that Ripple can beat that to become the number one coin
Activity: 126
I doubt it very much. Because this is not a coin that is worthy of leadership. I think that it is just very popular now, it is at its peak, and soon it will just burst like a ball and that’s all.
Activity: 252
I assume that you have no idea what are you talking about and you don't have any idea about cryptocurrency in general. In my opinion, XRP is not even a cryptocurrency. XRP is centralized and more regulized while most of the crypto enthusiast don't like centralization because the core purpose of cryptocurrency is decentralization.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
One of the best can be, but the best is not. The Ripple currency system differs from other cryptocurrencies primarily in the absence of a chain of blocks when performing transactions. also has fast transactions
Many people started to take Ripple more seriously when it jumped up. I knew it was a temporary growth. It is hard to believe that a centralized currency will become the leader of the decentralized crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100

XRP has already reached its limit, it will never be in the first place. Bitcoin will always be the first coin. The only coin that can bypass bitcoin is Ethereum.         
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Of course not, I do not think that the ripple has a chance to take the lead among the cryptocurrencies. But the world of cryptocurrency is very changeable and unpredictable, so anything can happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
No, I never thought that the XRP ripple would be the  number one  in this market before the end of the year , it never happen and it can't replace the bitcoin's position. If it happens, I think it needs a miracle.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Definitely not.  This coin has one huge minus - it is centralized, so I do not think that everyone who holds decentralized coins will allow it!
Activity: 422
Merit: 9

I don't think that is possible. Cause Ripples circulating supply is very very higher than Bitcoin. Also Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and no one can beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Of course, it will be if the growth per day is 100%, and the rollback is not very big. We'll see before the end of the year.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

You can see on this image. Ripple has already reached third line. Also you can see the graphich at the right side. Bitcoin price has affected XRP and ETH. So how will it stand out in #1?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
My logic of ripple set on trade 85% up and one 85% down from this price, if it plummets you lover your average token price, it it shoots up your still in the green. 👍 will probably still end up deep red somehow !!!
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
What you talking about? Ripple it's just a big joke and fake imho, this last bump was calculated and predicted by many people, it's just a speculations. Ripple just don't have  any reasons to become top 1 even in next several years.
Pages:
Jump to: