Pages:
Author

Topic: Will SEC approve BITCOIN ETF ? - page 4. (Read 22455 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
December 31, 2018, 07:52:28 AM
it is a very important recognition, when it pass SEC, but there is a question when that will be, i do not believe that this will be in first part of 2019
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 06:55:18 AM
Upcoming Etf in Jan feb march all these etf are more probability for approval we may expect positive outcome from Sec regarding cryptocurrencies recently we have seen even some states are accepting tax in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 01:24:37 AM
SEC always give trouble for all e currency payment, we faced many trouble face by e currency payment by sec like PayPal, Payza and Bitcoin excatly, but bitcoin could be stronger than other e currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 31, 2018, 01:19:22 AM
We have to wait and see ,January is around the corner already but I'm hoping that it won't be postponed again and if it get approved it will be massive and atleast some differences will occur in cryptocurrency world and don't expect sudden price surge after the approval ,it will take a little while
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 12:48:57 AM
The greatest news  everyone is expecting right now is  for SEC to approve bitcoin ETF . but let expect it in the near future but that can never  predict  the future of bitcoin dull run whilst they are ready to approve bitcoin EFT  now .. even if the SEC approve bitcoin the possible for bitcoin to become a stable coin is very high !! lets wait for the future and see ..
Activity: 434
December 30, 2018, 11:29:35 PM
Seriously let's move away from this perception that the acceptance of Bitcoin ETF would bring about the bull run. Bitcoin was doing so great without all these regularities and regulations bodies. All we need are strong hands to keep holding their bitcoin instead of selling them cheap on exchange platforms. Thinking of making pennies in daily trading instead of holding to make billions. Bitcoin is great and would rise with time so be patient.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 10:00:49 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley
If Sec accept Bitcoin ETF , we can expect the huge bull run for the market .
What do you think ? Will Sec accept bitcoin ETF ?

ETF has been discuss and consider for many times. Now it seems to have less effect on bitcoin and atlcoins markets.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
December 30, 2018, 09:54:06 PM
Hope there will be a huge support coming from the boards so they finally make a decision on crypto regulation application. Once crypto become regulated,  it absolutely there is a change in market price and it's volatility exchange. 
after several rejections, and delays, it is currently very difficult to believe that the SEC will accept bitcoin. however, when the SEC has received bitcoin, I think the price will be really stable, and of course the price will go up high. even I feel that the increase will exceed the highest price in 2017.
Activity: 322
December 30, 2018, 08:32:16 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley

I thought that this will be concluded this year that before this year will end we will going to know if ETF products will be accepted or not by the SEC? We have already observed that there is no direct impact to the market after it was rejected but we never know of what will be the impact if the ETF will be accepted by the SEC that hopefully it will trigger the bull run.
Activity: 574
December 30, 2018, 08:10:39 PM
i believe SEC will approve bitcoin ETF in time to come but for now, they are taking time to make close observations and analysis so as to make sure everything about  bitcoin is in place before approving bitcoin ETF
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
December 30, 2018, 07:58:55 PM
Most probably because i do not see anything wrong with bitcoin system except of its feature which is the anonymity that could.be change or remove. The adaptation of the system needs a good control from the government to secure the investors investments and to gain more demand from the investors.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
December 30, 2018, 07:28:20 PM
Hope there will be a huge support coming from the boards so they finally make a decision on crypto regulation application. Once crypto become regulated,  it absolutely there is a change in market price and it's volatility exchange. 
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
December 30, 2018, 06:56:03 PM
No one can say for sure ,I'm not sure myself but with ETF we can expect a very high bull run ,what can we do except to wait and see ,hoping for the best, ETF is the only shot bitcoin have left this year ending

the year is almost done and the ETF is still pending approval from the SEC and I don't think ETF can help bull run should we need to do is patience and looking forward for tjhe next year full of exciting where bitcoin can go reach.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2018, 06:46:43 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley

I have a very good feeling that sec will approve as many institutionals have bought btc since june. They awere bagging pretty hard that cant be ignored.
I agree with you, that the approval of bitcoin ETF to SEC has been having a good successful rate on which can help many people to become aware on it and also it can help it to become more popular that will make the demand huge in the market. We can also see in the past months that there are many companies that saying their interest on bitcoin on which can make the adoption fast in our society.
Activity: 446
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
December 30, 2018, 06:39:45 PM
i think and strongly believe SEC will approve bitcoin ETF anytime soon. They are only trying to review things very closely because once bitcoin ETF is approved, big investors will rush in and SEC does not want these big investors loosing money at all.

if the SEC does not immediately approve the Bitcoin ETF as soon as possible, this will have a bad impact, even when they agree, it can also have no impact afterwards because the crypto enthusiasts and traders are tired because they feel mocked in this matter
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 05:42:01 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley

I have a very good feeling that sec will approve as many institutionals have bought btc since june. They awere bagging pretty hard that cant be ignored.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
December 30, 2018, 04:31:27 PM
A little bit of optimism : Kara Stein, one of the SEC Commissioners who was anti-ETF, just left her post.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
December 30, 2018, 12:40:43 PM
I believe that an ETF will get approved sooner or later. It's only a matter of time before they get all the legal framework straight and there will be nothing that the SEC can throw at them. Remember that the SEC also operates in accordance with the law and they can't deny something because they feel like it. There needs to be a viable law-based explanation. They are buying time to find reasons to deny it and to make it look like they're thoroughly researching the case.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
December 30, 2018, 12:12:59 PM
Nop, ETF will not be approved any time soon, only possible scenario when it is approved is when regulation is starting to role in.
ETF is the most stupid thing that foolish cryptonians try to believe that will become reality,can’t you even see how this people fools us that this regulation will be approved?

For how many years this delays are happening and not a single person talked abiut this kind of thread,please guys be mature enough to understand that were waiting for nothing
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
December 30, 2018, 12:07:12 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley

It's been a long time people waiting and discuss about bitcoin etf  approve by United State security exchange commission and i still believe bitcoin as volatile cryptocurrency there nothing effect about bitcoin etf approval by sec for the another bull run.
Agree on that one, wanna positive till the decision. yep, there is no real news about the pump but ETF, in which, through we may manage to overcome and out of the bear market otherwise going to be a horrible year.
Pages:
Jump to: