Pages:
Author

Topic: Will SEC approve BITCOIN ETF ? - page 5. (Read 22455 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 30, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
Smiley Smiley Smiley
If Sec accept Bitcoin ETF , we can expect the huge bull run for the market .
What do you think ? Will Sec accept bitcoin ETF ?
We are all looking forward to seeing SEC approval of bitcoin ETF come 2019 after many postponement, this singular approval will surely increase investors and traders confidence of the coin invariably might triggers the much expected bullish after the bearish sessions which had been controlling the markets for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
December 28, 2018, 10:16:31 PM
considering the massive losses last year i would say ->never

Losses don't matter. There are ETFs out there that were designed from the ground up to be as volatile as they could possibly make them. Losses come with the territory there.

What they won't put up with is exposing their flock to outrageously rigged markets. Though I'm sure most conventional markets are rigged they're rigged by the right people, not the rabble who infest crypto.

An ETF is a guaranteed no until these markets bear no resemblance to their current form.

The first gold ETF took seven years to create. I think we'll be in for a 10-20 year wait if it ever happens at all.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
December 28, 2018, 09:11:40 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Soon or later, i am believe SEC will approve bitcoin ETF. Bitcoin transaction and market cap growing bigger and i think SEC should regulate cryptomarket. Beside that, with many big investment banks involve in cryptocurrency market, i am think SEC can not under estimate about this market
I believe on that, they have delayed their decision so most likely they are going to announce a good news soon.
Next year is gonna be a year where all the answers will be heard, we have to prepared for that as whenever good news will be announce especially the EFT, it could trigger a big pump, in addition the BAKKT launch is just around the corner.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 08:23:08 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Soon or later, i am believe SEC will approve bitcoin ETF. Bitcoin transaction and market cap growing bigger and i think SEC should regulate cryptomarket. Beside that, with many big investment banks involve in cryptocurrency market, i am think SEC can not under estimate about this market
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
December 28, 2018, 07:01:59 PM
SEC will definitely and surely approve bitcoin ETF. this may take time for them to do as they continue to analyze things carefully to make sure bitcoin is safe first
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
December 23, 2018, 08:06:38 AM
2019 Sec approval may bring lot of positive changes for cryptocurrencies industry they are more than 20 Etfs lined for sec approval
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
December 23, 2018, 07:11:30 AM
can't say for sure, but I am positive, I think the SEC will approve, but will take a lot time to stall.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 06:51:36 AM
I don't think BITCOIN ETF will inevitably lead to a bull market. They don't really have much relationship. Of course, whales may use the BITCOIN ETF news to speculate again, but fundamentally, BITCOIN ETF is just a recognition of bitcoin by one organization, it does not mean that the technology of Bitcoin has been broken. In fact, it has no effect on Bitcoin. So, don't overestimate the impact of the BITECIN ETF.
Activity: 182
December 23, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
Hi guys can tell me why the SEC is constantly shifting the proceedings about the topic with ETF. I think it's beneficial to both parties as it brings an infusion of money into the system !
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 22, 2018, 10:35:55 PM
I am a little doubtful about the possibility of being approved is 50% -50%. because what was supposed to be announced this month, was postponed to February 2019. there still seems to be a lot of consideration to approve it.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
December 22, 2018, 10:33:51 PM
Nop, ETF will not be approved any time soon, only possible scenario when it is approved is when regulation is starting to role in.

I'm also under the impression that a Bitcoin ETF will likely put some confidence in the market again, however, a ETF has also its cons so I guess the community is still divided whether we really need ETF as this point or left bitcoin continue to exist without any custodian because it will really defeat the purpose of bitcoin in the first place.

So I'm also not thinking of a scenario of a Bitcoin ETF approval anytime soon, although its possible but probably it will take years before SEC gives the go signal, just sayin'.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 21, 2018, 10:19:14 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley

considering the massive losses last year i would say ->never
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
December 21, 2018, 10:13:49 PM
Nop, ETF will not be approved any time soon, only possible scenario when it is approved is when regulation is starting to role in.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 21, 2018, 07:31:10 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley

It's been a long time people waiting and discuss about bitcoin etf  approve by United State security exchange commission and i still believe bitcoin as volatile cryptocurrency there nothing effect about bitcoin etf approval by sec for the another bull run.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
December 21, 2018, 07:29:23 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley
It would be a game changer for bitcoin. If SEC will approve the bitcoin ETF, there is a probability that bitcoin moves up. However, it does not cause a reversal or an uptrend either. Due to the lowest point of bitcoin, it will be harder for it to move up again. The bull market is faraway and we never see green light in the market once bitcoin etf does not approved by sec.
Activity: 213
December 21, 2018, 06:58:51 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley
I think if ETF wants to approve it they do it immediately I think they see the market is dropping and delaying it again so when the market is move up then they decide to approve it because they know that it will have affect in market.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
December 21, 2018, 06:51:53 PM
I think if the SEC approves ETFs next year, Biitcoin prices will rise quickly, hopefully that will happen. But in this Cryptocurrency I see a lot of Dramas being made, so if the drama continues later, I think the ETF can be delayed again. Because there are so many reasons from the SEC that this is always said.
Activity: 475
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
December 21, 2018, 04:43:31 PM
the truth is no one really knows for sure if SEC will approve ETF now or later. it has taken so much time but then we hope soon enough a good decision willl be taken which will favour bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large. The time will come, lets just wait and watch positive things unfold.
Activity: 126
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 21, 2018, 03:23:20 PM
Well if sec will accept to approve bitcoin etf is still a topic to concentrate on I think there decision would shape how cryptocurrency world go come next year
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
December 21, 2018, 02:40:19 PM
There is lots of post and discussion about SEC ETF approval. I don't think so that you have to create new topic. Please always use search button before you post any new thread. However although you will get lots of answer but it's seems to me ETF drama. Just they are changing the date and people's became confused. I think whales are bought enough Bitcoin since it was nearly 3K. So we can expect something positive near future. But I really don't believe SEC. They are just promissing during long time but nothing happen. Let's see on January if BAKKT approved means it's positive for others. Hope everything will well.
Pages:
Jump to: