Pages:
Author

Topic: Will SEC approve BITCOIN ETF ? - page 7. (Read 22455 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 160
November 12, 2018, 11:55:20 PM
How many times we have heard that the SEC already denied those proposals?

I guess its time to move on and don't put the attention to it as it will bring a bull run in the market. There's more other better way to see the market on bull again.

like what?

Is almost everyday I always heard about SEC SEC and SEC again from the news, BTT discussion, or telegram group chat. SEC is shit, I tired hoping Bitcoin ETF will be approved by SEC...
Why we should depending on SEC and this f*cking ETF. Bitcoin before dealing with SEC everything is fine, many big investors and big company interested in Bitcoin...

After Bitcoin dealing with SEC, FUD always coming and makes many new investors leaves and forget about Bitcoin. That's why Price of Bitcoin keep dropping...
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 11:29:05 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley
If Sec accept Bitcoin ETF , we can expect the huge bull run for the market .
What do you think ? Will Sec accept bitcoin ETF ?

We cannot depend on the SEC decision to hoping the bull market in this year. Just hope many peoples come to cryptocurrency so it will create more public awareness about cryptocurrency. The bull market will come if there are many peoples join crypto, without hoping the approval of SEC about bitcoin ETF.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
November 12, 2018, 09:06:51 AM
Smiley Smiley Smiley
Theres no acceptance that will happen so expect nothing about ETF

If the sec will accept this cryptocurrency they should have done this long time ago

For how many times did we lose this opportunities or maybe not,instead this has been planned to just let us expect but the truth is theres nothing for us..just a blind tomorrow for acceptance of this damn ETF so lets not become another victim of expectations

and I agree with you, but every possibility can happen instead.
and until now we always discuss for the SEC and do not have clear certainty even the official decision. and this will not have a major impact because when a day of growth occurs on the market, the SEC will not have a control over its decision
Activity: 546
November 12, 2018, 08:57:56 AM
This year? I don't think so! It's not going to happen any year. There might be something next year. I think SEC is waiting for something.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
November 12, 2018, 08:26:23 AM
no, SEC will most probably reject this ETF and any new ETF in the near future for about a year or two and will not change their stance against bitcoin and its ETFs anytime soon.

and no even if they approve this ETF there will not be any "big" bull runs because you can not change the trend with a simple news. what you can do is that the news can speed up the process. for example now we are in a fixed trend of accumulation then soon after a small rise followed by testing of resistance. and then we have bull run if the resistance is broken.
what positive news can do at this point is that it can speed up the accumulation to reach its end and the "small" rise to begin.

Yeah, I can see your point and I agree with that. ETF is just another one of those news that people hype. Even if it gets approved, nothing will really change. Bitcoin is still in development mode where people might not accept it, not to mention what happened last year which gives a bad look at Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
November 12, 2018, 08:19:21 AM
Smiley Smiley Smiley
Theres no acceptance that will happen so expect nothing about ETF

If the sec will accept this cryptocurrency they should have done this long time ago

For how many times did we lose this opportunities or maybe not,instead this has been planned to just let us expect but the truth is theres nothing for us..just a blind tomorrow for acceptance of this damn ETF so lets not become another victim of expectations
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 08:05:06 AM
I think the SEC will not approve the ETF in 2019, until Bitcoin becomes a widely popular cryptocurrency in the whole world and does not find its use in financial state structures.
Merit: 523
November 12, 2018, 08:03:15 AM

Approving Bitcoin ETF may take longer time than expected because Bitcoin and other major altcoins still have high volatility and the they speculative according to the SEC. 

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 07:30:40 AM
SEC will approve anything related to btc, but only if it's financially reasonable for SEC. So it's possible in 2019, but hardly until crypto bottoms in.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
Bitcoin Exchange Traded Funds is not the only factor that cause a bull run in cryptocurreny market but other things such as the way investors sees bitcoins as an investment asset or how government and legal authorities reacts to bitcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 12:09:10 PM
I am sure the approval of Bitcoin ETF by SEC will bring the crypto market to that position where the whole cryptocurrency world will be back on the right track. This would be interesting to see the decision by SEC.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
November 11, 2018, 11:48:55 AM
I think that this year the SEC will not approve of ETF. My opinion is that the need for ETF is greatly exaggerated. I think that now it is much more important to popularize the blockchain among the population of the planet and to adopt the correct laws.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 11:36:49 AM
   we hope so, it is the time to regulate bitcoin to be legitimate and noone is hesitating it. ones bitcoin etf is approve have a big impact in the bitcoin community not only have advantages but disadvantages as will. lets wait the final decision the application.
Activity: 616
November 11, 2018, 11:01:35 AM
i dont think so, until right now the bitcoin is not give any good news for the user and the people that know about bitcoin, legality of bitcoin are ambigous in some country.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
November 11, 2018, 10:35:01 AM
Smiley Smiley Smiley

I heard SEC won't process any bitcoin ETH application anymore because it will need long time to approving that.
I guess i don't want to give my expectation to the approval of bitcoin ETF. I afraid bitcoin ETF will be rejected and the market will going worse.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 10, 2018, 03:19:56 PM
One thing is for sure, that they will accept Bitcoin ETF but that will happen lately in 2018. The battle on SEC approval of Bitcoin ETF has be won half way, the outcome of the next meeting will determine the final result which to me will be positive. When this happen, Bitcoin will gain global recognition and the market will experience a bull run.
Merit: 104
November 10, 2018, 03:09:28 PM
currently sec is playing with us and preaching panic to normal investor but big player like mcafee and many others big bitcoin supporter id strong.
sec will definately accept bitcoin ETF and that will be remarkable moment for us.
Activity: 539
November 10, 2018, 02:16:24 PM
If everyone is waiting for the market to soar after approval, then most likely this will not happen (
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 10, 2018, 01:29:34 PM
Undoubtedly, the SEC will approve the Bitcoin ETF because it cannot go against scientific technological progress. At the same time, the SEC will most likely delay the decision to launch the ETF to study the issues of cryptocurrency and the blockchain more carefully. I think ETF can get this permission no earlier than February 2019.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
November 09, 2018, 09:47:47 PM
i think and strongly believe SEC will approve bitcoin ETF anytime soon. They are only trying to review things very closely because once bitcoin ETF is approved, big investors will rush in and SEC does not want these big investors loosing money at all.

Everyone are hoping for such approval by SEC. yes, it will turn around the market from Bear to Bull... In my opinion such approval would give the high consumer's confidence for investment in crypto market, the possible shift of investors from stock market to crypto market, it will be a welcome and good news for a lot of investors in the market once this was approved.
Pages:
Jump to: