Pages:
Author

Topic: Will SEC approve BITCOIN ETF ? - page 6. (Read 22455 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 12:25:39 PM
In response to this,I think SEC will not  approve bitcoin ETF because they know the biggest exchanges controlling the highest volume of trade have not agreed to comply with SEC directives.
As a result ,SEC made it categorically crystal clear that approving bitcoin etf in America will affect the  American investors because the biggest exchanges are not from America.
On the other hand,we have witnessed how group of whales manipulate the market to their favour just because many of them bought btc at the time it was cheap.SEC is not comfortable with the manipulation and exchanges where those manipulation are carried out have in any way put proactive measures to stop it.
However,we have seen many developers saying that US must not participate on its ICOS just because they are afraid of being regulated ,and all these are reasons why SEC is delaying bitcoin ETF.
So,for me in particular, I don't see SEC approving bitcoin etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
December 21, 2018, 11:56:34 AM
Well everyone is still awaiting the sec decision on bitcoin etf to be the wait has gone on for rather to long but am optimistic that the out come will be one that would spore a raise in price of bitcoin
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 11:06:18 AM
we all someday risk in our lives
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
The SEC keeps postponing the adoption of bitcoin-ETF, I don't understand why . When that happens, maybe he'll take the ETF in a month, maybe 20 years .
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
December 21, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
yeah. in my opinion if it is indeed going to increase the price on the market I would strongly agree with that, but I do not know whether there is a risk or not I as a holder can only hope that the price binds and can get the results as I expected. like it will be accepted hopefully
Activity: 182
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 16, 2018, 07:16:53 PM
I think that this approval will happen at the end of winter. this year good news about this should not be expected
Activity: 475
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
November 16, 2018, 06:37:46 PM
SEC will surely approve ETF but no one knows for sure when this will be. I believe they are still observing things critically and at the appropriate time, they will approve the bitcoin ETF which will make bitcoin boom
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
November 14, 2018, 08:11:23 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley
If Sec accept Bitcoin ETF , we can expect the huge bull run for the market .
What do you think ? Will Sec accept bitcoin ETF ?
Yes it could be! Since bitcoin is depending on news, there is a probability that it may go upward trend. I expect also when ETF, everything goes on towards my bias. However, when it will be? During the past months, SEC always extend its arm in regulating Bitcoin ETF. I think they will never made that right this month but we will wait for another couple of months before the result.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
November 14, 2018, 07:42:43 PM
I think that the SEC will not approve the ETF this year. But next year I think that we can see the announcement of the first   Bitcoin ETF.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
November 14, 2018, 09:43:38 AM
About that news we just need to waiting unti the day come, I known from telegram channel that ETF decision will be delay until February 2019. I believe if that is approved will support technical trading to bouncing at least it will hit $10k.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
November 14, 2018, 09:43:04 AM
Naaah. An increase is probable for a short time though not as many would prefer. Etf doesn't really do anything sognificant to btc. An approval or denial would spike up speculations that would move the price but only on a temporary basis.

i would have agreed with you a couple of months ago as the market was not ready for a rise yet and we still had the stability phase ahead of us. but now we are nearly done with that phase and the market is starting to get ready for the rise.
long story short WITHOUT ETF, price will rise soon. WITH ETF, that rise will happen faster.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2018, 09:32:29 AM
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Maybe they would eventually approve it but we don't know for sure when would that happen. There are still so many speculation as to how bitcoin and other altcoin should be treated that's why the stance of SEC when it comes to ETF is still doubtful. Regarding the huge bull run, it may happen when there is an announcement of its approval but I would rather see the price slowly go up than a pump because if its the case then there would a dump afterwards which is not an organic growth.

I am sure that in the future ETF will accept bitcoin and when the receipt occurs when the price of bitcoin will experience a fantastic increase. But I also agree with your opinion that there is a very high increase suddenly so it will be accompanied by a similar decline. That way, I would expect a gradual increase compared to pumping for a moment because of an event.

Naaah. An increase is probable for a short time though not as many would prefer. Etf doesn't really do anything sognificant to btc. An approval or denial would spike up speculations that would move the price but only on a temporary basis.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
November 14, 2018, 01:50:25 AM
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Maybe they would eventually approve it but we don't know for sure when would that happen. There are still so many speculation as to how bitcoin and other altcoin should be treated that's why the stance of SEC when it comes to ETF is still doubtful. Regarding the huge bull run, it may happen when there is an announcement of its approval but I would rather see the price slowly go up than a pump because if its the case then there would a dump afterwards which is not an organic growth.

I am sure that in the future ETF will accept bitcoin and when the receipt occurs when the price of bitcoin will experience a fantastic increase. But I also agree with your opinion that there is a very high increase suddenly so it will be accompanied by a similar decline. That way, I would expect a gradual increase compared to pumping for a moment because of an event.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
November 14, 2018, 12:51:10 AM
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
November 14, 2018, 12:28:47 AM
no, SEC will most probably reject this ETF and any new ETF in the near future for about a year or two and will not change their stance against bitcoin and its ETFs anytime soon.

and no even if they approve this ETF there will not be any "big" bull runs because you can not change the trend with a simple news. what you can do is that the news can speed up the process. for example now we are in a fixed trend of accumulation then soon after a small rise followed by testing of resistance. and then we have bull run if the resistance is broken.
what positive news can do at this point is that it can speed up the accumulation to reach its end and the "small" rise to begin.
I read from some news and articles that the deadline for the review about Bitcoin's ETF will be on February 27, 2019, and I don't really think that they will approve this because they stand firm on what they believe about the manipulations of Crypto Currencies through exchanges and about those pump and dump group that circulates in telegram. Bullrun might happen even without that ETF thing but it only depends on the community's hyping and way of thinking, if the majority of the Crypto Community thinks and believes that the Value of Bitcoin might increase and the majority of the people keeps on hodling the price of Bitcoin has a very high chance to increase because of this same idea phenomenon.

Seriously. a positive news might affect Bitcoin's value and negative news affects it too just like we have seen the past years and months. So, there is a possibility that if the SEC approves the Bitcoin ETF there might be an increase in Bitcoin's value, just what I have said if the majority of the minds of the hodlers cooperate with each other skyrocketing isn't impossible. I do really think that the SEC will not approve the ETF of Bitcoin but who knows there might be a change of heart and point of view. Cool
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
November 14, 2018, 12:06:53 AM
i dont think so, until right now the bitcoin is not give any good news for the user and the people that know about bitcoin, legality of bitcoin are ambigous in some country.
In fact China has imposed repeatedly strict regulations on cryptocurrency and that adds new which the China ban crypto airdrops for the reason that the Crypto Airdrops are for disguised ICO projects which the country do not like the ICO based projects results that more of it are scam. If this only ICO projects will be controlled and monitor then probably it will be lesser on having a scam activities. This should bitcoin will look after for all the projects are under bitcoin organization. Should bitcoin organization made a screening for this ICO project? It should be necessary to minimize ICO scam projects.

But, we do not really know what is the score between ICO projects and bitcoin. For now, Bitcoin has been focused only on the development of system which for now more people are launching ICO projects without getting screen from any body of concerning agency like the government or the bitcoin organization itself. So ICO led projects will have a greater chance on scamming its investors and this is what is happening right now.

So, how the ETF be approve? If it will be approve then cryptocurrency will be subject for modifications and that probably removing the anonymous features. Legalizing it like the stock market exchange did. This will help promote the cryptocurrency system and hopefully it will be like that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 12:05:13 AM
Well i can't really say for sure but from the current updates that are popping up in the crypto comunity and the approvals that are coming from different countries across the world there is hope that SEC will approve of this so let's keep fingers crossed and hope for the best someday.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
November 13, 2018, 10:56:34 PM
no, SEC will most probably reject this ETF and any new ETF in the near future for about a year or two and will not change their stance against bitcoin and its ETFs anytime soon.

and no even if they approve this ETF there will not be any "big" bull runs because you can not change the trend with a simple news. what you can do is that the news can speed up the process. for example now we are in a fixed trend of accumulation then soon after a small rise followed by testing of resistance. and then we have bull run if the resistance is broken.
what positive news can do at this point is that it can speed up the accumulation to reach its end and the "small" rise to begin.
I do not get your point. Are you saying if the bitcoin ETF is accepted that it would not skyrocket the price of bitcoin? I do not believe you! What moves the market is NEWS. And that  ETF will be a great news whenever it happens. It will push price out of reach like the gold ETF did years ago.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
November 13, 2018, 07:43:42 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley
Well as we can see there's no news about ETF approval so maybe next year we will know the result. ETF is big help to make bitcoin price move up it will give impact to people and to crypto market. Calm and just be patience.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
November 13, 2018, 07:22:16 PM
Smiley Smiley Smiley

I don't think we gonna get an ETF of bitcoin accepted anytime soon, even the SEC doesn't know what to say about bitcoin ETF and they're trying to extend.

Just check this..
https://coinidol.com/final-bitcoin-etf-decision/
Pages:
Jump to: