Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Tether crash to $0? - page 10. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 588
August 18, 2021, 06:53:21 PM
~
What worries Tether is that they don't even know what Tether is Grin, so don't worry about it, and maybe the people who say Tether will be $0 are those who haven't eaten in a week and haven't showered in a month, so their minds aren't healthy. Grin
I am not sure what you are trying to convey here. Tether does not know about Tether  Roll Eyes. What does eating and showering and healthy mind has to do with what Tether is pegged Roll Eyes.

~
You really really cheer me up. How can you make Tether a potential investment? Tether is a stable token, until whenever the price will be pegged to 1:1 with USD. If you want to invest, choose Bitcoin or Altcoin in addition to stable coins. Tether and other stable coins are just to keep your asset value stable from a volatile market.
To all the fans of Tether, initially they claimed that each and every Tether is pegged by USD and the basis of this claim was their word and for a long time they did not published any audit report.

For me it is a scam from the beginning and everyone will understand when everything starts to tumble and the long legal proceedings they have to undergo is another aspect which they are dealing now and the court date is fast approaching.

This is what I am worried about Tether, the truth about their assets backing their currency.
Remember it was 2019 when they admitted that they were not fully backed with assets.

https://www.coindesk.com/tether-lawyer-confirms-stablecoin-74-percent-backed-by-cash-and-equivalents

Now, how sure are we that they are now saying the absolute truth about their assets?
One bad news from them that they are not true to their words, this stable coin may be dropping hard.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
August 18, 2021, 06:47:11 PM
~
What worries Tether is that they don't even know what Tether is Grin, so don't worry about it, and maybe the people who say Tether will be $0 are those who haven't eaten in a week and haven't showered in a month, so their minds aren't healthy. Grin
I am not sure what you are trying to convey here. Tether does not know about Tether  Roll Eyes. What does eating and showering and healthy mind has to do with what Tether is pegged Roll Eyes.

~
You really really cheer me up. How can you make Tether a potential investment? Tether is a stable token, until whenever the price will be pegged to 1:1 with USD. If you want to invest, choose Bitcoin or Altcoin in addition to stable coins. Tether and other stable coins are just to keep your asset value stable from a volatile market.
To all the fans of Tether, initially they claimed that each and every Tether is pegged by USD and the basis of this claim was their word and for a long time they did not published any audit report.

For me it is a scam from the beginning and everyone will understand when everything starts to tumble and the long legal proceedings they have to undergo is another aspect which they are dealing now and the court date is fast approaching.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
August 18, 2021, 04:03:07 PM
Back in 2017, the topic of stablecoins like Tether completely crashing to $0. Is Tether still safe to hold your funds on?
We are not in 2017 and we are now in 2021. We should think about smartly. It won't be happened with tether because it is one of the popular and most establish. I think it is safe to hold funds on tether.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 18, 2021, 01:35:30 PM
Tether, I believe, is an altcoin with great potential and future prospects; its development is slow, but the price of tether is very stable; we can see that tether is currently in the top 10 CMC, and it has been registered on every crypto exchange, this is proof that tether is well worth investing in.

I believe Tether is able to maintain its value for a time that we cannot measure, so far Tether is able to maintain its price stability, even when there is bad news, the price does not fall below $0.9 USD

Representing US dollar inside crypto exchange,

Mostly help day traders who wanted to close their position without worrying about the value of their assets to fall, but as investment? It won't change anything when you convert it to fiat, unlike with other crypto assets where chances to see growth are always matter.

There are many project who already brought huge profits to every investor who trusts the team. Tough call, but decent rewards await if you pick the right project.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
August 18, 2021, 12:02:15 PM
Tether, I believe, is an altcoin with great potential and future prospects; its development is slow, but the price of tether is very stable; we can see that tether is currently in the top 10 CMC, and it has been registered on every crypto exchange, this is proof that tether is well worth investing in.

I believe Tether is able to maintain its value for a time that we cannot measure, so far Tether is able to maintain its price stability, even when there is bad news, the price does not fall below $0.9 USD
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 18, 2021, 11:53:24 AM
Back in 2017, the topic of stablecoins like Tether completely crashing to $0. Is Tether still safe to hold your funds on?

until now I think Tether is still safe to hold my funds and I also believe if Tether is impossible to be $0, because Tether is a stable coin and as long as there are still many people who use Tether, then Tether will remain strong and survive forever, so I don't think it is it might happen and of course you don't need to hesitate to hold your funds in Tether, because for now Tether is a stable coin with the highest volume and market cap, so of course Tether is one of the safest cryptocurrency at this time.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
August 18, 2021, 11:37:37 AM
Even though tether's growth is currently stunted, I don't think tether will crash to $0 for a long time, because this altcoin has a chance to survive and grow better in the future, currently tether is still in the top 10 CMC, and that is proof that tether is one of the best altcoins to invest.
- Maybe you're a guy who doesn't know too much about Tether and then tries to make a few somewhat misleading comments about it because in the circle of community understanding, Tether is a stable symbol of value and it doesn't need to contribute to growth like other altcoins, after a few more years, its value will only stop at such an old script. Better development in the future also revolves around validation as well as changing its general interface, no whale dares to drag the value of Tether down
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 18, 2021, 07:19:52 AM

The source from which you said Tether became 0. The value of Tether since it was developed until now is still the same as USD. If Tether falls to 0, then USD also becomes 0.
Regarding security questions, I think Tether is still safe to use. Although many are worried about this.
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
August 18, 2021, 03:00:25 AM
Please tell me the reason that why tether will crash to 0$. Tether price remains equal to 1$. Its price does not moving then how did it will crash. It is a stable coin. And it is backed by dollar currency. I did not believe that it will happen. When no one buyer of tether exist then a seller place a order of 0$ and buy it itself. Then it can happen but otherwise it will not happen that tether price will dump up to 0$.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 18, 2021, 01:21:02 AM
Everyone has a specific answer to this, but it all depends on the future and what happens to tether. I mean same tether, nothing changing, could both be zero or be 1 dollar forever. If you are answering based on anything that happened so far, or related to tether you are definitely 100% wrong, it is not about the company behind it, it is not amount to size, it is nothing about that we already know. What would make it zero then?

It would require something bad happening to tether, if there is a government problem, if there is something else, if anything happens in the future that causes a crash? Then we will see it at zero, if nothing happens like that? Then we will not see zero. That is what we should be considering. Many people think that it will be zero for sure, or know it won't be zero for sure, how could you know that right now? That's impossible.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 16, 2021, 07:25:35 PM

We just need miracle for Tether to sustain for better, as I seen their community has been so silent for this recent times and no signs of progress that recovery from $0 will begin. Actually, most of shitcoins I've been holding didn't come with good results and all of them drowned badly in times of bear season and never recover since 2017 of being popular.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 16, 2021, 06:47:11 PM
It is possible, for some years there have been some doubts if the ratio of USDT and the dollars they hold is still one to one, and this is a problem, as if enough people lose confidence on USDT then its value will fall down and the parity will be a thing of the past, however this is not enough to get USDT to zero, however a possible scenario is that the US government decides that they do not want a centralized coin being backed by their dollars and allowing people to use their currency in an indirect way and they decide to confiscate the bank accounts holding those dollars in reserve and the price of USDT crashes to zero because of this.
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 16, 2021, 06:34:17 PM
I don't think it's possible because the stablecoins are backed up with a 1:1 ratio, I didn't know that there was news about tether dropping to 0$ because its value is the same as USD, maybe the bad news about tether freezing someone's funds in his personal wallet.
Yes, it is backed with 1:1 ratio. But how far this is true in the cryptospace is still a myth. Because earlier in an audit it is found with a massive difference and the same caused big crash in the entire market. However the fluctuation in the market will keep the price around $1 and 0 is not gonna happen now and forever.
legendary
Merit: 1023
August 16, 2021, 05:23:50 PM
I think it's still safe. Tether coin which is in the top 10 and the current order of Tether is at no 4 CMC. Surely they will make sure if anything happens to the people who deposit funds with them. They can still be trusted in the market.
Ranking in coinmarketcap does not mean anything in the long run. The market is literally new and if you look at the top coins from the beginning, every year you will find new coins in the list and Bitcoin is the only coin stays at the top, the rest keeps on changing.

There are several lawsuit against Tether and the claims against them are money laundering and other serious offenses and i wont be surprised if the valuation goes to zero Tongue.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
August 16, 2021, 02:16:09 PM

unimportant questions to answer. it is unlikely that Tether will crash to $0 because Tether is a stable coin that is unlikely to crash. so my advice please you learn about "stable coins" so you don't make questions like this. and Tether is a safe coin for storing assets on an exchange or in a wallet.
Activity: 643
Merit: 1
August 14, 2021, 04:33:04 PM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
August 11, 2021, 09:36:17 AM
you already know stablecoin means it has a fixed value. and tether backed up through the banking system including loans to affiliate companies. you can find out the details on wikipedia. it used to be controversial claim in the past but now tether is the most trusted stable coin i would say, its used in many services and exchange.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
August 11, 2021, 05:47:31 AM
You need to learn about stablecoin, stablecoin not vulnerable like other cryptos, USDT USDC TETHER always live as stable cryptocurrency like paper money.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
August 11, 2021, 04:36:58 AM
I think it's still safe. Tether coin which is in the top 10 and the current order of Tether is at no 4 CMC. Surely they will make sure if anything happens to the people who deposit funds with them. They can still be trusted in the market.
tether is a stable coin which has many uses. By seeing such a large and correct capitalization at the top of coinmarketcap, I think tether will remain safe, unless there will be big news that makes it difficult for tether, of course it can happen, and not only to tether but also to other coins. I think trust is still high, making tether safe as a stable coin
Besides that, the tether is available on almost all exchanges and the other wallet supports the existence. So I do not think that tether will crash to $0. the trust from people using tether is still high and they still use tether to be a safe haven to protect the volatility of the crypto price at the market. While tether can still benefit them, they will still believe that tether will still be inside the crypto market. But if the tether is crashed, maybe the other stable coin is also crash because tether is like the leader in the stable coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 11, 2021, 03:34:02 AM
tether is a stable coin which has many uses. By seeing such a large and correct capitalization at the top of coinmarketcap, I think tether will remain safe, unless there will be big news that makes it difficult for tether, of course it can happen, and not only to tether but also to other coins. I think trust is still high, making tether safe as a stable coin
Since 2017, I see the price chart for Tether is very stable ($1) to this day. That's why I say that Tether is still safe.
Of the many stable coins, I think Tether also falls into that category.
Pages:
Jump to: