Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Tether crash to $0? - page 9. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
August 21, 2021, 03:11:18 AM
Speculation is totally wrong one. Because  Tether had huge amount of investors with huge capacity. Only demand of the people who converting their fiat to the stable crypto is usdt. They won't lose for cent percentage and surely get some minimum profit of 1-2 percentage by just holding it.
Tether is a stable currency with the rise in the price of bitcoin and ethereum, the demand for tether has dropped so much that the tether key will crash at $ 0. But don't get lost in the market there is a long way to go before investing in altcoin can be good. If the demand increases the price will increase.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2313
August 21, 2021, 03:09:52 AM
Speculation is totally wrong one. Because  Tether had huge amount of investors with huge capacity. Only demand of the people who converting their fiat to the stable crypto is usdt. They won't lose for cent percentage and surely get some minimum profit of 1-2 percentage by just holding it.
wait , 1-2% profit just by holding tether? this is a stable coin so how come that there will be an increase if you are holding the coin.

This is the magic of crypto. Welcome to the future. In the world of crypto, anything is possible.

Last time I checked, Binance was rewarding you handsomely for holding tether. The rate was like 6% or 7% annually.

Where do they find the money? Don't ask me, I am not that smart.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 21, 2021, 02:19:11 AM
~
This must be the funniest thread ever created (Aside from joking thread) .
Stable coin to become zero value? how can this be happen , you should have at least tell us some things on your mind why this may come.
backed up by dollars? meaning dollar will go down to zero also ?
If the cryptocurrency is really pegged to the US dollar then everyone should be able to verify that or you need to have an audit report. Have you seen the audit report from an authorized agency about Tether that they are backing atleast 20% of their coins in US dollars. If you have that clarity then we can say that it will last the test of time. But that is not the reality as there is nothing transparent when i checked and i am not sure whether they changed everything because they have a legal proceeding in court in the coming months.
They will have legal proceeding ? on what basis ? and what have you checked ? about their transparency ? sorry but you post is limited best to put links on what are you talking about  here because there is no clarity in your post thanks.

wait , 1-2% profit just by holding tether? this is a stable coin so how come that there will be an increase if you are holding the coin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
August 21, 2021, 12:18:38 AM
Even though tether's growth is currently stunted, I don't think tether will crash to $0 for a long time, because this altcoin has a chance to survive and grow better in the future, currently tether is still in the top 10 CMC, and that is proof that tether is one of the best altcoins to invest.

You were right, and i am do agree with your opinion, Tether is stable coin wich is did not have ability to increase or decrease sharply, and as we know Tether is favourite trading pair besides BTC and ETH, so he will long last as cryptocurrencies grown in the next day.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
August 20, 2021, 12:23:20 PM
~
Stable coin to become zero value? how can this be happen , you should have at least tell us some things on your mind why this may come.
If the cryptocurrency is really pegged to the US dollar then everyone should be able to verify that or you need to have an audit report. Have you seen the audit report from an authorized agency about Tether that they are backing atleast 20% of their coins in US dollars. If you have that clarity then we can say that it will last the test of time. But that is not the reality as there is nothing transparent when i checked and i am not sure whether they changed everything because they have a legal proceeding in court in the coming months.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
August 20, 2021, 10:01:24 AM
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 20, 2021, 06:53:23 AM
Back in 2017, the topic of stablecoins like Tether completely crashing to $0. Is Tether still safe to hold your funds on?

As long as there are transactions, I think it's still safe, especially altcoins like Tether. The problem of falling prices could occur due to several factors. You can see how the Trading Volume of the Tether coin today increased by 2.6% so you can know whether it is safe or not to keep funds.
Lol even there are no trading volume for this coin still volatility will never come because that is the power of being stable coin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
August 20, 2021, 06:34:01 AM
As long as there are transactions, I think it's still safe, especially altcoins like Tether. The problem of falling prices could occur due to several factors. You can see how the Trading Volume of the Tether coin today increased by 2.6% so you can know whether it is safe or not to keep funds.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
August 19, 2021, 07:20:19 PM
For tether I don't think it will drop to $0 let alone the coin has been relied on as a stablecoin, so the decline that occurred is not too far from the price that has been set, and currently there are still many stablecoins that can be guaranteed security such as DAI, and BUSD so that it has been used in large markets then never hesitate with stablecoins because asset storage is safe, and tether is already used in large companies so it's all the more convincing.

In a highly volatile crypto market it is necessary to have stablecoins, therefore the demand for Tether is quite high if we look at the data on
coinmarketcap. So it's almost impossible for us to see the price of Tether fall to $0, because Tether and other stablecoins have proven to be able
to save our capital if the market suddenly crashes. I often trade crypto using Tether pairing, so that the profits I make can be safe and avoid
the volatile crypto market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
August 19, 2021, 06:47:47 PM
If USDT collapses, it will bring down the whole crypto world with it as there are just too many USDT LPs. I personally keeps away from USDT. Busd and usdc are my fav but they are not capital efficient and have scalability issue. Hope to see a good working fractional algo stable in the coming future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 19, 2021, 08:58:36 AM
I am not sure what you are trying to convey here. Tether does not know about Tether  Roll Eyes. What does eating and showering and healthy mind has to do with what Tether is pegged Roll Eyes.
It's just an analogy and maybe the OP isn't feeling well again saying about Tether which has never had a problem, even I who use Tether often don't think that Tether will be $0, because Tether itself is a stablecoin that has a very good rating in cryptocurrency space, then how did he become 0 Huh
Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
August 19, 2021, 08:53:05 AM
For tether I don't think it will drop to $0 let alone the coin has been relied on as a stablecoin, so the decline that occurred is not too far from the price that has been set, and currently there are still many stablecoins that can be guaranteed security such as DAI, and BUSD so that it has been used in large markets then never hesitate with stablecoins because asset storage is safe, and tether is already used in large companies so it's all the more convincing.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 19, 2021, 05:31:22 AM
I think every type of crypto is likely to be zero, not excluding any of Tether's immutability.  With any prolonged decline in depth there could be a higher risk of Tether's risk going back to zero.  Coupled with pressure from the government on CBDCs, they could shake the value of controlling Tether further reducing its chances.  Holding bitcoin will be a significant opportunity.
I will invest in the expansion stablecoin decentralized to support the Defi, which is the tendency to reduce dependence on Tether
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
August 19, 2021, 05:17:49 AM
Back in 2017, the topic of stablecoins like Tether completely crashing to $0. Is Tether still safe to hold your funds on?
Tether is unlikely to crash to the price of $0 if it crashes then investors will think that stable coins can no longer be trusted because the oldest stable coins are tethers which have great appeal because their value is very strong, many believe in tethers until now. the strength of high trust by investors to this day Tether is still the main choice that makes its value very meaningful and it is very useful not easy to waver in price.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278
August 19, 2021, 05:04:01 AM

When the price down to zero,many will get into the poor status.Because most traders will hold at usdt,when the market get into the dump market.Nearly 90 percent of people will sell and make into usdt instead of hold the same coin to crashed and get into loss.Tether are blessing coin to most of the traders.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 19, 2021, 04:58:32 AM
We are not in 2017 and we are now in 2021. We should think about smartly. It won't be happened with tether because it is one of the popular and most establish. I think it is safe to hold funds on tether.
In 2017, Tether is also still very safe to use, there is no reason whatsoever not to be safe using Tether because it is built to be stable and also for everyone's needs, so Tether is always in good standing forever
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
August 19, 2021, 03:50:55 AM
I was holding a lot of Tether in past like 2017 or 2018. There were same fraud claims about it. I was scared away and sold all my Tether to convert into my national currency. Although I believe Tether is dangerous I don't think it will drop to zero. There must be enough reserves to back it up.
If your national currency is a strong one like dollar or euro, it is good to use national currency than using tether, there are investigations that is going on about tether, I am still waiting for the investigations to be completed before I can trust the stable coin. But there are cases i do not have option than to make use of tether, this is especially during trading. Tether has been existing for a long time now, that is why I used it for trading, after I finish trading, I move back my coins to dollar.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358
August 19, 2021, 03:12:38 AM
I was holding a lot of Tether in past like 2017 or 2018. There were same fraud claims about it. I was scared away and sold all my Tether to convert into my national currency. Although I believe Tether is dangerous I don't think it will drop to zero. There must be enough reserves to back it up.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 19, 2021, 02:20:05 AM
how would this be coming to end as 0 when the USDT is backed up by 1$? is this the way to become zero value when this was the safest coin to hold in our days now.
We are not in 2017 and we are now in 2021. We should think about smartly. It won't be happened with tether because it is one of the popular and most establish. I think it is safe to hold funds on tether.
yes , 4 years is enough to prove that USDT (tether) is stable and safer , i know that there are competition now yet this is not coming to end for anything .
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
August 19, 2021, 02:12:08 AM
until now I think Tether is still safe to hold my funds and I also believe if Tether is impossible to be $0, because Tether is a stable coin and as long as there are still many people who use Tether, then Tether will remain strong and survive forever, so I don't think it is it might happen and of course you don't need to hesitate to hold your funds in Tether, because for now Tether is a stable coin with the highest volume and market cap, so of course Tether is one of the safest cryptocurrency at this time.

To be honest I still see Tether the safest token where I can transfer my other asset and put it on and hold because as far as I know so far it is the stable cryptocurrency I've encountered. I mean there's a sudden fluctuations of the value of Tether but only a minimal variation but so far the market value of Tether didn't go far different or lower than the value of US dollar. So I think it is impossible for a Tether to drop to $0 and I also don't think that we have to worry about this scenario because I don't think it is much possible to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: