Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 32. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 105
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
Yep it is possible for that to happen. But as they do say, it all depends on the people (us). We are the ones who determines which currency is next. If we all choose to quit from Bitcoin and go for something else, let’s say ETH (Ethereum) then ETH will turn out to be the best cryptocurrency and will take over Bitcoin to be the number one. But since we are all still interested in Bitcoin it will still remain the number one.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

True but remember, that was 9 years ago. The technology at that years and time are far different and more advance today. As what bitcoin's purpose of existence be an indicator to its price, together with its character of being the first in its kind and the market, it will always be the King of all Cryptocurrency. But we cannot dictate time and the future. Possibly an alternative coin has character, potential and more beneficial purpose to everyone, then reaching or being higher in bitcoins price is possible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

I do not think there will be altcoin that can beat bitcoin, although there is altcoin that potentially grows larger, but I think it will not exceed bitcoin, altcoin will always be behind bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
I don't think that bitcoin will be outdated by another currency because it has very strong, powerful and poular nowadays so i don't really think it will be happens. A lot of people get benefits in using it so they will not agree on that and if they plan to do that then it will take a long time to be truly happens as of now i believe bitcoin will stay on what it's place.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
if in my opinion there will never be an expired bitcoin. because every year bitcoin users are more and more popular also from year to year
As of now I never notice new currency that has strong potential to compete nor defeat bitcoin status in the currency. I think it will never outdated and old it's always up to date and dancw with the trend. Because of its popularity bitcoin price my not be stable but it always make it to be the number one currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
To me, I can only answer this by considering some perculiar benefits bitcoin offers and see if there can be additions. First of all, I will consider how secured and trhe simplicity of bitcoin. Most people would like to store the value of the currency every now and then. For security and simplicity, bitcoin is trusted as compared to the other altcoins. Most people also try to make some similarities between altcoins and bitcoins, which is really wrong to compare. Others also come out that the transaction fees of bitcoin is too high but they issue boils down to the fact that most people are into bitcoin more than the altcoins making demand very high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Nothing will happen, although a lot of new digital currency is emerging. but Bitcoin will stay ahead, and Be the number one digital currency with the highest value. it has happened from the past, and it still runs until now, and will continue until later, that Bitcoin is the King of all digital currencies Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
I think BITCOIN BTC cannot be outdated by another currency due to the fact that the most volatile in the cryptocurrency market is the BITCOIN because this coin is the most commonly used for their investment, selling, trading, etc.
Now a days BITCOIN BTC is the most talked about and trending topic for many businessman and any person who gain profit of this coin value. 
Activity: 31
It all depends on what the devs do from here. They could upgrade everything so transactions are faster and cheaper or find that Bitcoin is best served as a store of value. The possibilities are endless. They won't just sit around and do nothing. So it’s impossible to be outdated. Bitcoin would still the king.
Activity: 31
Maybe in the far future. Technology is always advancing at a rapid pace so I won't be surprised if something better somehow emerges. As for now, I doubt it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
It has been about 10 years since the creation of the bitcoin and we all know that it is the most popular and the most attractive cryptocurrency in terms of value which is why I highly doubt there will be any coin that can overcome it.
The way bitcoin is making such a good name in the international market by having such a higher demand rate and then because of which, some high market value as well, I don’t think so that there can be any other crypto coin which can even compete with the bitcoin in any way and that bitcoin will always be at the top of the list amongst all other crypto currencies. bitcoin will never be outdated no matter what.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
I think no. Bitcoin will be never be outdate from other currency in fact. All currency is depending on bitcoin price. When bitcoin is on high other currency will also follow. So its mean bitcoin is not outdated
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Bitcoin can gradually become outdated by another altcoins and other cryptocurrency in the near future, because people are just keep creating a new blockchain that can defeat bitcoin. A new faster technology that can enhance our daily living which can easily defeated bitcoin. Just like Sparkster, it has very high TPS where we can use on our daily lives in easy, fast and convenient. At the same time, it has low cost to client with decentralized node and earning potential. It can defeat bitcoin in some aspect that bitcoin cannot give to us now a days
Activity: 434
Merit: 168

In my opinion ! maybe BTC will compete a lot with other coin. BTC can not be the first coin in the market. I think in the next 5 years, BTC will be lower than ETH and NEO. Now some of the coins are trying to develop useful uses for consumers and attract investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
As we all know, bitcoin is clearly the most successful, and I don't think there will be another cryptocurrency to replace bitcoin.

In the future, bitcoin will be recognized worldwide and become the universal currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I doubt if it will be outdated.Bitcoin has a strong foundation and it has many investors who really believe and trust the goodness of bitcoin over other cryptocurrencies.And bitcoins popularity becomes stronger and stronger as the days pass by.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
It has been about 10 years since the creation of the bitcoin and we all know that it is the most popular and the most attractive cryptocurrency in terms of value which is why I highly doubt there will be any coin that can overcome it.
I agree on it because bitcoin was overcome so many challenges for the past few years. Besides it was continuously developing for a better. Bitcoin will not be outdated  by another cryptocurrency since it was performing well and the value was still increasing. It was very far now compare to other coins that we have here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
you are very right about what you wrote, but unfortunately we still use cash or local currency in daily life. When will the real life be reflected in the crypt money ?. future technology and crypto money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In terms of value, I think there will not be any pennies that can surpass the BTC today and forever, as you see ETH is an extremely popular pen that is almost universally known to ETH and ETH is widely accepted in ICO projects, but despite its popularity and many more features than BTC, the ETH price is still much lower than the BTC price.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
I don't think that moment will come to pass. As i see it, no cryptocurrency at this particular stage will ever outshine bitcoin in market value. Being the first ever decentralized digital currency, it takes delight in being the most famous, the most sought after coin investment in the market today. Despite the fact that it's price is two times higher that the second best cryptocurrency, most investors work their bu-- out just to own even a small portion of this coin. With one simple reason in their mind, when crypto market makes a sudden upturn, an enormous profit is sure to land in their waiting hands.
Pages:
Jump to: