Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 34. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
There is no chance to be that, because bitcoin is too strong and it always be the best on the cryptocurency's market. I believe on this coin and I know, that invest in this is always a good choice.
That's true! Bitcoin can hardly be overtaken or be outdated because even it's leading I believe that more are still in development to devise as it would attract more investors to incorporate, and more users would want to be part of the community. Bitcoin's potential and strong support is what made it stay. Bitcoin and Altcoin portray different roles in crypto world and both are improving its own system for success, so I think no need for comparison and competition because they both aim for common good.
in any case, everything will depend on who of the coins What function does the crypto currency in the world do. In any case, each coin has its own value comparable with its functionality, so there may be situations where other coins may bypass Bitcoin.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
That's quite difficult to answer but nothing is impossible. If it ever get to that, my best bet would be on Etherum. This is because Etherum is being explore by many projects because of it DApps ability to develop their applications.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
There is no chance to be that, because bitcoin is too strong and it always be the best on the cryptocurency's market. I believe on this coin and I know, that invest in this is always a good choice.
That's true! Bitcoin can hardly be overtaken or be outdated because even it's leading I believe that more are still in development to devise as it would attract more investors to incorporate, and more users would want to be part of the community. Bitcoin's potential and strong support is what made it stay. Bitcoin and Altcoin portray different roles in crypto world and both are improving its own system for success, so I think no need for comparison and competition because they both aim for common good.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
no. in my opinion it will not happen. people today still believe in bitcoin and they still buy it. proof that this support for bitcoin is real. I feel now that if the state has given the regulation then bitcoin itself will also make sure people
In the rapid evolution of Bitcoin, lots of innovation have been designed to add progress and continue to provide convenience and quality of living. I don't believe that bitcoin will be left behind or be outdated, because its developers are aware of how other currencies are upgrading and how technology works its ways. In the past facing world of technology, Bitcoin can potentially go with the trend and be up-to-date.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Altcoins may have come up with some very sweet idea, but you will only start finding those loop holes eventually when you start using them the way bitcoin has been used. It can also give competition to fiat currency in the coming future.Bitcoin has a lot of users.Ethereum which is the second cryptocurrency also does not have that much of potential to defeat bitcoin.

If one will outdate bitcoin, this can be only ethereum with the current conditions. No other one has the same level of trust in the eyes of community. Creating a faster (transfer) currency than bitcoin doesn't mean it will outdate bitcoin.
Activity: 268
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
Nothing can stay this way forever, we need to accept that. Time may come where bitcoin will be dethroned by an altcoin due to the decreasing investors of bitcoin. That would be a long time before that happens but for now, we should keep on investing in bitcoin and make the most of our investment here while it is still on the top.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Bitcoin has an economic value, while facebook or other social networking media only that may occur bidding but there is absolutely no such transaction in it. Well, talk about bitcoin whether it will be expire or outdated ? as you said bitcoin can survive to this day because everyone trusts that now is the era of cryptocurrency, and bitcoin must survive and develop.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think, bitcoin with cryptocurrency remains as it is today, and will not be distracted by other currencies. So that's my opinion.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This is quite possible, but while bitcoin remains the leader of the crypto currency, and only the air is slightly closer to the bitcoin price.
Activity: 336
At present, I find potential coin that clearly competes bitcoin, and it is etherium, As i noticed, most of the ICO's are promoting etherium, and are contracted with erc20, This is clearly an evidence that etherium has a greater chance to go forward, and transaction fee's are much cheaper than btc.
Activity: 146
My opinion is bitcoin can not be outdated with other currencies because this is the first and most successful creation of all cryptocurrency. bitcoin will not expire or be replaced by other currencies. Bitcoin already has many fans, and bitcoin functions are not the same as other currencies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Expiration can indeed happen, but anyhow in facts in the future., it will depend on the remarks or responses of all people / all countries associated with bitcoin and another crypto, also various news and everything that can affect it on its developments.
Activity: 10
It might very well be outdated by a currency whose transactions will be cheaper, faster etc....You can't tell if bitcoin will remain #1 - Always the same in every industry, the first wave brings revolution, the second fixes all imperfections of the system, the third brings durable solutions. I wouldn't be surprised to see it outdated.
Activity: 434
no. in my opinion it will not happen. people today still believe in bitcoin and they still buy it. proof that this support for bitcoin is real. I feel now that if the state has given the regulation then bitcoin itself will also make sure people
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
As long as bitcoin users continue to improve and increase then I'm sure that bitcoin will never be outdated, but if the user keeps panic as it happens at the moment then this will make the bitcoin unpopular and will of course be abandoned users.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I think it would surely  be outdated by another crypto currency in the future,
There would be more greater crypto in the future and Bitcoin would be the great beginning of the crypto currency.
Activity: 536
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well It depends on what happen to the future investors. but By predicting on what happens on the future is to early because there's a lot of currencies now that existing in the world. And the most easy and the most convinient to use are the likes of every people like investors.

Anything Happens to bitcoin problems and issues there's a lot work to do to surpass bitcoin, bitcoin have a strong foundation in the industry and they proven what they can do like happen in the previous months.
Yes, i definitely agree with you that anything could happen. One of the risk we should know is that bitcoin might displace and another technology will replace it. Thats why we should keep on promoting bitcoin so that it will continue to rise and no other technology will replace it thus it will be improve and develop.
Activity: 462
Well It depends on what happen to the future investors. but By predicting on what happens on the future is to early because there's a lot of currencies now that existing in the world. And the most easy and the most convinient to use are the likes of every people like investors.

Anything Happens to bitcoin problems and issues there's a lot work to do to surpass bitcoin, bitcoin have a strong foundation in the industry and they proven what they can do like happen in the previous months.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
For some years, there were many of alternative currencies, which claimed to be a "Bitcoin Killer", "Replacer" and etc. but still..
This topic should really be closed. Like you said, bitcoin has enemies since the beginning but none was Abe to get even close to defeating it rather they all are far below. BTC has been 50 steps ahead of all other coins. The time by which others will cover this distance, it would also have covered new targets. The simple truth is, bitcoin is an unbeatable asset. No other asset, either physical or digital, has the capacity to overtake its throne.
Pages:
Jump to: