Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 31. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
If I personally think bitcoin will not expire by other currencies even though there are some other digital currencies due to this bitcoin can be used as a means of transactions can also be used as a source of our income and income we get also quite a lot.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
if in my opinion there will never be an expired bitcoin. because every year bitcoin users are more and more popular also from year to year
For me bitcoin will never be outdated by another currency and for me bitcoin will always be the strongest among the rest because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and i am sure that as long as bitcoin is running in this world it will remain as the best crypto.
It depends because it is not always about the sustainability of its ranking in the market because it is about the technology behind the coin and if there will be a coin that will become better than bitcoin then it is a no brainer that bitcoin bitcoin will become outdated because of another cryptocurrency because of the technology.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The bitcoins is one of the digital currency that means is when we sent and buy something that we wanted to have. we can use bitcoins in our cellphone and other gadgets for the fast ways of transaction, that is the positive ways if we use bitcoins, unlike the cash transaction like banks and other sending station is so slow and we need to wait for few munites to send and receive. but through this digital currency is so eassy to use, eassy to earn money and eassy to invest more capital to earn more money. so if you wanted to be a millioner. start now!
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
if in my opinion there will never be an expired bitcoin. because every year bitcoin users are more and more popular also from year to year
For me bitcoin will never be outdated by another currency and for me bitcoin will always be the strongest among the rest because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and i am sure that as long as bitcoin is running in this world it will remain as the best crypto.
besides that bitcoin has an influence on other currencies, we can see the price of bitcoin stick down then other coins also fall down and vice versa. and the other if we will sell or buy coins or altcoin definitely pass the bitcoin, so btc will not expire
2tf
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
No the scarcity principle in which we are and the limited amounts that remain to be achieved means that no other project exceeds it in value in the future.
Activity: 36
I doubt this thing might happen. Knowing how the market works at the present when BTC is down. All alts is affected.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
I do not certainly get that point that people are still having misconceptions on comparing Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency and Facebook as a social network because practically speaking it was already obvious that those two things are really a way to far from each other in which it is not possible that Facebook can do surpass Bitcoin although there are certain news that it was already entering the world of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin was really too far more popular than Facebook in the world of cryptocurrency and from the too long way of its existence, still no altcoins have gained that prospect to surpass Bitcoin even there is an open possibility that maybe it can happen in no time.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

True but remember, that was 9 years ago. The technology at that years and time are far different and more advance today. As what bitcoin's purpose of existence be an indicator to its price, together with its character of being the first in its kind and the market, it will always be the King of all Cryptocurrency. But we cannot dictate time and the future. Possibly an alternative coin has character, potential and more beneficial purpose to everyone, then reaching or being higher in bitcoins price is possible.
Popularity and supports, that's two things that would hard to break by any kind altcoins no matter how ethereum useful for a lot of projects... Ripple got their back strong with the conventional banks... Tron has great support from Chinese companies... And many more! Bitcoin would remain at the top for longer time than what people expected, I'm not saying it's irreplaceable, I said it's difficult thing. Cry
Activity: 224
It might be and it might be not. Bitcoin established already a very respectable image to the community and continues to be more well known.
Activity: 127
I will agree with you one hundred percent. Bitcoin will never become obsolete, as it is a fundamental cryptocurrency that is already loved by people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
I think the answer to this goes far beyond the emotional and estimative aspect that bitcoin can generate in those who have followed it for a long time. It is also about the technical aspects that are the basis of all technology that has been developed to meet a specific need.

Many think that bitcoin has failed to satisfy any of these needs in an increasingly competitive market, however it is undoubted that every market always requires a currency that fulfills the function of being a stable and reliable reference to determine the comparative value of all the other currencies, like the dollar does with the fiat currencies, and I have no doubt that the bitcoin fulfills perfectly with that task, so I believe that no other cryptocurrency can displace the bitcoin from this indispensable function, despite many people think that bitcoin is an outdated coin.
A currency is more than its technical aspects, if that was enough then fiat will not be the most dominant form of currency and cryptocurrencies should have taken over sometime ago, and even if cryptocurrencies did not existed then gold should be the dominant form of money, bitcoin is still at the top not only because of its technology it is at the top because the confidence the members of the forum have in it.
Activity: 322

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

The truth is yes they can always be outdated by another currency but the thing that keeps the bitcoins on the top even if there are a lot of coin out there that offers a much faster way and a much better way the people are still into bitcoins because the bitcoins is their first love. That will mever change and we all know that it is hard to change what we have used to do and most of the people have trusted bitcoin for a very long rime and trying a new one is a big risk to them because there are a lot of shitcoin here and it is hard to tell which is gonna be one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Every era and era of course will always be dynamic and changing, the presence of bitcoin has made many people open the eyes that there is a better system of fiat system full of control, and this becomes a solution to make the transaction fun, but I'm sure that someday bitcoin be outdated by another currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Of course not. Bitcoin is the basis of all cryptocurrency to be traded and can be used by the public through Fiat to crypto. So in my opinion, it is imposible for Bitcoin to be outdated by other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is first cryoto currency proved to be decentralsied and processoed trillion dollars in transactions with out a central bank so no crypto currency is compareable with bitcoin and bo crypto currency
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

True but remember, that was 9 years ago. The technology at that years and time are far different and more advance today. As what bitcoin's purpose of existence be an indicator to its price, together with its character of being the first in its kind and the market, it will always be the King of all Cryptocurrency. But we cannot dictate time and the future. Possibly an alternative coin has character, potential and more beneficial purpose to everyone, then reaching or being higher in bitcoins price is possible.
It is impossible because Bitcoin is public friendly and people can not give priority over it. People may think about other cryptocurrencies but we have seen a lot of new currencies in the market but have not ability to compete with the Bitcoin. So it is clear that Bitcoin is a unique cryptocurrency and there is no other single currency which overcomes the Bitcoin.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It is not impossible that bitcoin will be outdated by another currency. What is true is that it can be replaced by another crypto currency. If we talk about currency,  nothing and ever bit bitcoin. Bitcoin is not on the same level with other national currencies. It is not like the other countries currencies or what. However,its real competitors are the other investment that we have.
Activity: 196

Bitcoin goal in this world is to help the people to be convenient and fastest way of processing than the current uses  through the help of New generation Technology. no other reason why bitcoin does not quit despite of all speculation that bitcoin is Scam and all negative issue about the sincerity of Bitcoin promises.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Most people are of the notion that bitcoin has to be automatically be updated by some coin they can think of. One aspect about bitcoin is that it is uncomplicated and moreover, very easy to understand and make your transactions and trading with the coin. To add up, the quality or state of bitcoin being secured is nothing to write home about. A major allegation people strand to counter bitcoin is that the transaction fees are too high. This is due to the countless number of people using the coin. 
Pages:
Jump to: