Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 28. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Why not?  I believe someday peoples will create a new and better currency.  Everything need a process, sooner or later.
Activity: 224
I think that this is highly impossible to happen. Base on the current market bitcoin price very low regarding to its peak price but if you will take the factor that if btc is down all coin also affected.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.
Strongly agree, your statement is based on the facts.
until now, I have not seen any Altcoin that I think has the potential to replace Bitcoin, Bitcoin remains irreplaceable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The success of bitcoin is truly  amazing,  it has a big community  of supporters and  and every profit that it offers is really tempting  to anyone to be part of the investors. Aside from this every person who wants to invest in crypto currency for  long term and looking for a safe crypto bitcoin is the first choice. This I think that there is no crypto that can replace bitcoin.

Lol. In time, almost anything will be outdated but that doesn't mean they'll be gone. Crypto may very well outdate the current fiat system but there will still be transactions made in fiat that's for sure. Same with bitcoin if a better crypto comes up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The success of bitcoin is truly  amazing,  it has a big community  of supporters and  and every profit that it offers is really tempting  to anyone to be part of the investors. Aside from this every person who wants to invest in crypto currency for  long term and looking for a safe crypto bitcoin is the first choice. This I think that there is no crypto that can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Naah. Bitcoin will always favorable for people to using it as a transaction and not just that. It can be an asset too. And ofcourse if blockchain tech still alive bitcoin will life longer too
Activity: 255
 I think Bitcoin will be outdated after a while. Because of the new altcoins, many of them are very potential altcoins and its technology in the future will outperform Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently unmanaged and its technology is considered classic. In the future, Bitcoin will no longer have high trading volume because trading time is quite long.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
I agree with the OP. This is not like MySpace Facebook. Eventually Bitcoin could be outdated by another currency, but I don't think it will be in my life time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
Last week syscoin was bugged in binance. With a value of 96 bitcoin per 1 syscoin. It was a bug so binance ban syscoin on their market to become the market. I believe that this is not capitalism. I believe that bitcoin is a new way to keep track record. I even the market to invest it was going through
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

Bitcoin would remain bitcoin. It will remain on top and no one can surpass it's capability to stand beyond any other coin's achievement. Bitcoin has passed all the tests of time and I believe that it could go more so it would be an advantage if we'll buy more at this moment of time.
Activity: 448
Well it is nice to find people with strong beliefs. This attitude is always good for business. Same for bitcoin since many are holding it post like this could just strengthen investors to keep on believing it and may not be freak out easily by nonsense FUDs. I am a believer too. For as long as bitcoin is able to influence the market then bitcoin rules. Only when other alts will behave extremely not related in terms of sales to bitcoin, that is the time maybe when I would say it is an altcoin era. For now it is way too far.

You're right, bitcoin already have established its name and that made it stronger. Yes there are a lot of strong crypto currency however bitcoin is also one of those and I believe that it will never be outdated.
Activity: 103
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
Well it is nice to find people with strong beliefs. This attitude is always good for business. Same for bitcoin since many are holding it post like this could just strengthen investors to keep on believing it and may not be freak out easily by nonsense FUDs. I am a believer too. For as long as bitcoin is able to influence the market then bitcoin rules. Only when other alts will behave extremely not related in terms of sales to bitcoin, that is the time maybe when I would say it is an altcoin era. For now it is way too far.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
I seriously doubt this. Bitcoin is like "gold range" of value compared to other currencies. The value of other coins and tokens is defined by it and I am sure that this won't be changed in the near future.

I can guess it. Today, some people state that Ethereum will become the leader. It can be because of hundreds new ICO appearing everyday! Big money!
Well yeah, but it doesn't change the fact that most people buy bitcoin to buy ethereum with bitcoin. That's why all the currencies depend on btc right now and cannot replace bitcoin.

In my own opinion, there is a possibility that one of the atlcoins someday will be going to replace bitcoins because people are still interested on different types of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 220
Probably not, because I think as for 10 years nobody have not developed nothing better than Bitcoin, even now, when blockchain gets far more developed than it was in 2009.
Activity: 112
Possibly, now as ETH or BCH, these two coin are thriving, maybe they will dominate the market, BTC will not be the king of cryptography, I think maybe it will take 5 more years, This will happen.
Activity: 196
It will be very difficult for another currency to outdate the Bitcoin considering the technology behind it which is the blockchain. Also, it is actually wrong when people see Bitcoin as a form of social activity which is mainly reserved for the youths or the younger adults rather than viewing it as a currency for all including the old.
Activity: 76
bitcoin is already widely used let alone to replace or beat bitcoin seems unlikely if for me and seems to be difficult for bitcoin to be replaced by other currency
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
 I suppose that this is possible, because of the simple reason. What develop next always become better than the thing that were being developed before. Like iPhone 6 is much better than iPhone 5.
Activity: 112
This is potentially high. At present it is very good, but it has been created very long. So to compare technology, the bitcoin will not be equal to the new coin altcoins are developed in the market.
Activity: 83
I seriously doubt this. Bitcoin is like "gold range" of value compared to other currencies. The value of other coins and tokens is defined by it and I am sure that this won't be changed in the near future.

I can guess it. Today, some people state that Ethereum will become the leader. It can be because of hundreds new ICO appearing everyday! Big money!

Maybe someday a currency will take over bitcoin, or rather outdated it, some bitcoin is at its lowest point now and continue to decrease ,but for now lets hope that the price of bitcoin will come back to its place, we just need some patience and develop some good thoughts about his, creating some speculations that includes the downfall of bitcoin will not help it anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: