Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 38. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
With the benefits and benefits of bitcoin brought us, I firmly believe Bitcoins will not be outdated by another currency.
Yes i also believe that bitcoin is a very beneficial currency and it will provide benefits to people in future because bitcoin is going to more popular in worldwide and that's why people  want to invest their all money in this currency because they know it will more profitable in future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
With the benefits and benefits of bitcoin brought us, I firmly believe Bitcoins will not be outdated by another currency.
Activity: 115
No, bitcoin still the number one coin in crypto world and no one will above on it. Even the price is volatile still more people want and trust bitcoin and they still believe that it will rise again. More people become rich in investing bitcoin and it has the most potential coin and highest value thats why no one can outdated bitcoin.
Activity: 154
It is already outdated by ETH, in my opinion. Even China blockchain rating declared ETH top 1 blockchain crypto, while Bitcoin at n.13. So I think it is pretty clear where I'm coming from.
Activity: 272
no. bitcoin is the most popular coin in the world and also number 1. and for us bitcoin is still the topmost. and also nothing can replace bitcoin. because bitcoin is easy to get in many ways especially investment and transaction with us easy to use.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

I do not think that bitcoin will be someday replaced by another cryptocurrency since bitcoins is the first coin that has been created and that is the reason why most of the people are only investing on bitcoins more than other coin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
For now I am sure that Bitcoin will be able to survive for a very long time. That way Bitcoin can be used by many people in the future. For now I have not seen that there are other cryptocurrencies that can defeat the power of Bitcoin. Therefore currently bitcoin is still in position number one. But everything can happen in the world of crypto, we can not predict what will happen because everything is like a dream. Sometimes in the crypto world that the impossible can become reality and things that are in front of the eyes could just disappear quickly.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Ambiguous question, I think that this can happen if large corporations like Microsoft or Google will release their cryptocurrencies. I think they can do something more relevant than bitcoin.
I hope you don’t consider Facebook as some small business and I also hope that you know it has recently launched its own crypto currency because if you don’t, that means nobody else really cares about what these giant companies are up to in this regard. The truth is, bitcoin has remained at the top of crypto world from the start due to its potential. No other coin is as profit promising as bitcoin.
Activity: 107
No, bitcoin remains number 1 and remains an altcoin leader already in the market, so we believe that bitcoin is one of the easiest to make profits and is also very popular around the world. so I think no one can beat the bitcoin at the moment.
Activity: 208
No , bitcoin will always lead another Alt coin , and it will happens till something disaster come to bitcoin system , but if not the answer is NO
Bitcoin is currently leading other cryptocurrencies. However, you can see that bitcoin is not as strong as other cryptos. There are many coins which are stronger and better than bitcoin. They have the technology which bitcoin does not have and if this continues to happen, bitcoin will soon be replaced. Just look at Ethereum. You can see that users can gain more advantages while using ethereum more than using bitcoin. With the smart contract, it has already helped companies to create many ICOs. And with the Funds that they have, they can easily bring new projects, new technologies to the people. That is why I believe that in the near future, there will be a cryptocurrency that overcome bitcoin
Activity: 294
The bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that we can call an experienced one since it is the oldest of cryptocurrencies so the possibility of bitcoin getting to the end of its existance is very low.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
For me, bitcoin will not be outdated by another cryptocurrency, but if in currency/ real money bitcoin is outdated because of the legality. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that becomes successful and becomes the most expensive and most popular crypto that’s why bitcoin will not be outdated by another cryptocurrency. Even there a lot of issues that are now happening about bitcoin and affecting its price bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrency in the field of popularity, demand, amount and capability.  Smiley
We can't see the future so you are maybe right or wrong but in my own opinion, i will go for a yes that bitcoin will get outdated or replaced by another currency in the future because a lot of ideas are now becoming better and better and that is the key for the cryptocurrency world to become the best and that is why the oldies will just rest for the rest of their life and let the new generation continue their legacy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
my answer is YES for sure. many years ago humans used fur  as a currency,but things changing every day and one day bitcoin will be just useless, it is already useless for using as payment because of big prices for transactions
Activity: 89
to beat the btcs, a coin have to advance amd have to first occupy market, which is already firmly done by btcs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, bitcoin will not be outdated by another cryptocurrency, but if in currency/ real money bitcoin is outdated because of the legality. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that becomes successful and becomes the most expensive and most popular crypto that’s why bitcoin will not be outdated by another cryptocurrency. Even there a lot of issues that are now happening about bitcoin and affecting its price bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrency in the field of popularity, demand, amount and capability.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Yes bitcoin is always on the top even there are many
new currency that are growing but as I see to the new currency they are always a part of bitcoin because as I noticed even they are new currency they particularly engage to get down once the price of bitcoin goes down and when it goes up it also follow that's why it is hard to people to trusted other new currency to invest their money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is always first choice to invest by people when they want to join in crypto. I am believe that bitcoin will never be outdated by another currency because other currency is just altcoin and the primary is bitcoin. Its like gold in real world
Bitcoin is the oldest coin of the market and even now kids know about it. The fame that bitcoin has earned is not easy to reach by any other currency. People are well aware of the fact that bitcoin is the leading currency and rest all are depending on it for their pumps and dumps. I am pretty sure about the fact that it would stay the king of the market forever. It is diamond in real world, not gold at all.
Yeah attainment of bitcoin is currently difficult to achieve for all coins though. even if a new competitor arrives with more advanced tech specs. it will still be difficult to shake the bitcoin position. because people are comfortable using bitcoin. let alone bitcoin does not just run in place dude. developments will certainly continue to be done by developers. so I don't think bitcoin will ever be outdated
Activity: 266
I think yes. There are many good cryptocurrencies which are better than bitcoin. They provide many things which bitcoin does not have. Bitcoin is a old but new coins are performing better. Next decades will belong to cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will become gold while other coins will become currency
Activity: 294
To my mind, it will take a while for different cryptocurrencies to get competetive enough to overcome the bitcoin. The advantage that bitcoin has is the fact that it was created about 10 years ago.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
Bitcoin is always first choice to invest by people when they want to join in crypto. I am believe that bitcoin will never be outdated by another currency because other currency is just altcoin and the primary is bitcoin. Its like gold in real world
Bitcoin is the oldest coin of the market and even now kids know about it. The fame that bitcoin has earned is not easy to reach by any other currency. People are well aware of the fact that bitcoin is the leading currency and rest all are depending on it for their pumps and dumps. I am pretty sure about the fact that it would stay the king of the market forever. It is diamond in real world, not gold at all.
Pages:
Jump to: