Pages:
Author

Topic: will the bitcoin reach $1000 one day...? - page 2. (Read 112610 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
with the recent downtrends, it's gonna take a while to reach 1k mark , may be end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
Let us not forget how far and high this thing has flown already. A little downtime to cool down a bit before another overdrive is healthy for the economy IMHO

Of course it is, a healthy correction was needed

So according to your chart, the next top will be late Jul ish and around the $4k mark?!

I don't know anything about trading and charting, but that prediction (800% increase in 3 months?) sounds a bit odd to me.

It is possible but unlikely
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
So according to your chart, the next top will be late Jul ish and around the $4k mark?!

I don't know anything about trading and charting, but that prediction (800% increase in 3 months?) sounds a bit odd to me.
If some one have enough funds then its good investment for him because he can take good profit
Activity: 603

Activity: 868
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Let us not forget how far and high this thing has flown already. A little downtime to cool down a bit before another overdrive is healthy for the economy IMHO
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
my grandma says it will come by the end of year to 4789 USD

10x increase in 8 months? That is really hard...
its not bad but right now its going down and I think in next few days it will more down

Yup, the price is going down because China is banning bitcoin AGAIN lol.
Its not right its just rumor China Central clearly announces few months back they are not going to ban this bitcoin

But people are still worried and panic-sell...

It has been going down coming back up a bit then down again for months; I see lower prices as a buying opportunity knowing that it can go lower before it resumes the bull market; I feel each time we go down again we are getting closer to resuming the bull market; 2014 will probably not be the first down year for Bitcoin
Activity: 614

its not bad but right now its going down and I think in next few days it will more down

Its not right its just rumor China Central clearly announces few months back they are not going to ban this bitcoin

But people are still worried and panic-sell...

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

according to this chart, bottom has been established, the next rally is about to start
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

$ 478.90 or $ 4,789? Looking at all the possible scenarios, including the Mt Gox auction, I think the price of Bitcoin will dip quite significantly in the coming 2-3 months. May recover after that.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1129
I think they're gonna buy in for the same reason I bought in.

Bitcoin solves a trillion-dollar problem (how to transfer value online) better and more cheaply than anything else solves that problem. 

A bunch of people who "think it's gonna go up" is meaningless in business terms.  That way you only get tulips.   A specific widespread problem that it can solve, in a way that will measurably and immediately save people money starting in the same month they adopt it, is a very different thing.

People could be talking up its future value all day, pointing out exponential growth, etc, and I'd be yawning and walking away if I didn't see it as something that can deliver genuine immediate commercial value.  It cannot deliver that value merely as an investment, but it can do so as a medium of exchange.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I hear words like "we need new investors" or "we need strong buyers". My questions: where will they come from and why would they invest in bitcoin ?
You really have to have some realistic, solid answers to those questions for bitcoin to rise.

If you go over to google news and put in "bitcoin", you will see that bitcoin has received a lot of bad press. People see these articles in their newspapers. Will people risk their hard earned money when they read that stuff ?

I'm just trying to be reality based. There has to be some good fundamental reason(s) for bitcoin to rise. Not just speculation, or "this is what I think", but real reasons.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Remember:
at $1, bitcoin sounded expensive
at $10, bitcoin sounded expensive
at $100, bitcoin sounded expensive
at $1,000, bitcoin sounded expensive
at $10,000, bitcoin will sound expensive

That said, we should remember that a lot more money was used to purchase the Bitcoins at $1,000 level, compared to when it was lagging at $100. The week after Bitcoin first hit the 1K mark, the BTC-USD exchanges amounted to more than $2.5 billion USD.
Bitcoin will survive
I think it's value won't go over $1000 for a few years.

Its not years I hope we need some months and some strong buyers then its must touch again this figure very soon
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
everytime i looked at the exchange market chart i feel sad somehow it crossed 500 but sometimes it fells out to 480$ Sad
Pages:
Jump to: