Pages:
Author

Topic: will the bitcoin reach $1000 one day...? - page 7. (Read 112610 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
455$ now on bitstamp have faith bitcoiners i hope it will go up again to 500$
i knew this btc when it still 10$ my cousin told me about this but im too busy for something Cheesy and nearly forget about this he even told me that i have 2btc on him and he put it on mtgox 14btc mine is 2 and i remembered it only when he give me a call and said that mtgox is brankrupt and the price of each btc is around 500$ then i woke up and realize i lost 1000$ while he lost 6k
Cheesy

Mt Gox is an exchange. I don't understand why so many people were using it as a wallet. There are so many wallet services freely available, then what is the need of storing your coins in Gox?

It was convenient and they may have figured it was safer because mtgox had profesionnal cold storage compared to the risks when you store them yourself; they were obv wrong
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
they wanted to have their coins stolen Cheesy

lol... may be they trusted Karpeles too much. Who would have thought, after the countless flashy interviews and all the gimmicks in support of Bitcoin, he would have done something like this?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i knew this btc when it still 10$ my cousin told me about this but im too busy for something Cheesy and nearly forget about this he even told me that i have 2btc on him and he put it on mtgox 14btc mine is 2 and i remembered it only when he give me a call and said that mtgox is brankrupt and the price of each btc is around 500$ then i woke up and realize i lost 1000$ while he lost 6k
Cheesy

Mt Gox is an exchange. I don't understand why so many people were using it as a wallet. There are so many wallet services freely available, then what is the need of storing your coins in Gox?

Good because we cannot stop them from this we love they stole our coins  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Cheesy

Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
we already reached it once, we'll do it again Smiley
We reach this but after reaching this figure we have many scams and too much rumors just because of this now its in trouble and now touching lowest levels in last few months

yes, but sooner or later we'll get out of the crysis and start reaching new heights..
Every day we have bad news as few days back pmtocoins out now cryptorush and many countries thinking to ban this then how can you say we have some good news in near future

There has been bad news, mtgox, and bad news from China but there has also been good news that have been diluted in the bad sentiment over Bitcoin; we don't know what news will arrive but it may be good news. I think the best news for Bitcoin would be the USD currency crisis that is overdue

BTC at 1,000,000$ :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=537916.60
We reach this but after reaching this figure we have many scams and too much rumors just because of this now its in trouble and now touching lowest levels in last few months

yes, but sooner or later we'll get out of the crysis and start reaching new heights..
Every day we have bad news as few days back pmtocoins out now cryptorush and many countries thinking to ban this then how can you say we have some good news in near future

I didn't say it was near future

I said sooner or later Wink

have faith my friend, has bitcoin ever failed you? Cheesy
Yes last 2 months are very bad for me I lost too much just because of this drop price and now going to soon out of these coins  Sad

Undecided

I came here when bitcoin was around 120$ or something like that, so I'm happy so far Cheesy
When I came here this bitcoin was near 500$ and trend was very fast for rising but as I buy some then its badly going down and now I have only 35% of my all money

just hold them

bitcoin is a long term investment, one day it will give you all your money back Wink
Activity: 327
btc was $9.75 when i found out about it.
if you bought for less than 1000, just wait....
Activity: 392

Yes last 2 months are very bad for me I lost too much just because of this drop price and now going to soon out of these coins  Sad

Undecided

I came here when bitcoin was around 120$ or something like that, so I'm happy so far Cheesy
When I came here this bitcoin was near 500$ and trend was very fast for rising but as I buy some then its badly going down and now I have only 35% of my all money

Undecided

Activity: 406
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Will, just need time
Activity: 275
There is a lot of FUD associated for much of the BTC world - most of it is understood by the tech-savvy, but we need to go beyond that in order to reach 1k, 2k, etc.

The exchange crap, the news out of China from time to time, and even this recent HeartBleed news that is being splattered about all weakens our position and future.

We need to get our shit straight and solid if we ever expect to get mom/dad in on BTC... and that is what we need.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Like everyone, I'm hoping BTC's will explode and that I can pay off some of my mortgage ASAP, we can all dream can't we?
Pages:
Jump to: