Pages:
Author

Topic: will the bitcoin reach $1000 one day...? - page 5. (Read 112610 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
Yes you are right very useful but just few peoples can do good analysis and research and most of other creating rumors

Here's some analysis i did.

It covers the entire price of BTC from mtgox back at 5c a coin to the present day.

The non parallel log channel indicates relative volatility is decreasing, as expected in a growing market.

By march 2016 ±3months we may see:

• less "bubbles".
  • the log rise transitioning into asymptote to saturation.
  • $40k per coin ±$20k.

Very bullish but what will make a BTC be worth 40k$ are real things happening in the real world : USD losing its value, people understanding they are brutalised by the state, people losing their faith in the financial sector
g4c
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes you are right very useful but just few peoples can do good analysis and research and most of other creating rumors

Here's some analysis i did.

It covers the entire price of BTC from mtgox back at 5c a coin to the present day.

The non parallel log channel indicates relative volatility is decreasing, as expected in a growing market.

By march 2016 ±3months we may see:

• less "bubbles".
  • the log rise transitioning into asymptote to saturation.
  • $40k per coin ±$20k.

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Yup. Hate when people start getting afraid of nothing and it affects everyone else.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I read this thread from 1 st page Tongue not all of the pages I did read but Smiley

I had a lot of fun to read posts like :

Within a year or two, I think. With the caveat it might also drop to zero.

He was close to the truth Smiley in less than a year was a correct answer Smiley

Within a year or two, I think. With the caveat it might also drop to zero.

I agree, if bitcoin doesn't fail and drop to $0, it will absolutely reach $1000, and almost certainly reach $10,000.

Danny was right too Smiley

Within the next 3 years I believe we'll see $1000.

Smiley

Ah.. Bitcoin is so unpredictable Smiley

Very nice thread to read! Smiley

going for 1000, i hope this time chinese dont manipulate the market.
How did they last time? People got scared because of rumors, nothing more.

We don't even know who spread those FUDs. It could be Chinese, or it could be anybody.
Exactly, it could be anybody. Which means that the price fall was really silly.

damn those chinky eyes person if they spread some shitty fuds again we must take one of them and use a curlash to opened up their eyes Cheesy

People will eventually understand if they see the "China banned bitcoin news", they should not sell but buy more bitcoin at cheap price. Cheesy
Indeed, it's the only sensible thing to do.
But Now China's central bank announces they are not going to ban any exchange related to bitcoin just because market is now going in bullish trend
That's just good isn't it?

We don't even know who spread those FUDs. It could be Chinese, or it could be anybody.

damn those chinky eyes person if they spread some shitty fuds again we must take one of them and use a curlash to opened up their eyes Cheesy

People will eventually understand if they see the "China banned bitcoin news", they should not sell but buy more bitcoin at cheap price. Cheesy
But Now China's central bank announces they are not going to ban any exchange related to bitcoin just because market is now going in bullish trend

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!

Lol, be it as it may a joke, but that could get you banned, I believe.

doesnt matter plss kill my relatives Cheesy

Lol, be it as it may a joke, but that could get you banned, I believe.

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
THIS IS THE QUIESTION OF THE YEAR..... WILL THE BITCOIN REACH $1000 IN 2014??? Anyone??

I say no..... more like 2015.

2014 is the year of FUD
Activity: 476
Seems like it's on the way to rise again! Will be interesting to see how it pans out, and when the next crash happens again, hue hue.
does eating dinners a crime?? i just finish eating then i check the market BTC is now 496$ Sad
Its crime for your because why you do this alone many hungry and waiting for this but no response from any where  Shocked
does eating dinners a crime?? i just finish eating then i check the market BTC is now 496$ Sad
Pages:
Jump to: