Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 15. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 04:36:41 AM
Cryptocurrencies don't crash because we all know cryptocurrencies have high volatility.

It may fall or be on a bearish trend but it doesn't mean the entire market is about to end because the market will go up again.
I absolutely agree with your opinion mate that cryptocurrency will not crash and its only volatile. We are just in a bearish season which means we have to hold still our coins rather than being panic seeing that the market is red. All that is happening is just normal and soon if we just have patience we will experience a graet sucess.
Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 04:26:46 AM
Cryptocurrencies don't crash because we all know cryptocurrencies have high volatility.

It may fall or be on a bearish trend but it doesn't mean the entire market is about to end because the market will go up again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 04, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

As far as I am concerned it did already. What you are currently looking at are the ashes of January 2017. A perfect time to buy as the institutional money did not move in big time yet. On top you got all the smarties who tethered some stage this year and are waiting to go back in. Everyone is wanting to short Bitcoin. If 90% of people are shorting btc what is most likely to happen?
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 04:21:12 AM
The market is in correction and we have not seen significant growth for a long time. The whole world is now waiting for a decision from the SEC. September 30 can be a very important day for the whole market. Let's hope that our cryptocurrency portfolios will rise in price.
Activity: 101
September 04, 2018, 04:01:38 AM
I think the market has collapsed since last year. But what do you mean by the end of the crash? Then I think it will never end.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 03:44:22 AM
Crypto market collapse is pretty hard to believe. more support for crypto thus I think this will make him the better and can even survive in a long time. for the market collapse, that possibility is very small and even virtually impossible.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 04, 2018, 03:39:57 AM
in my opinion, long as there are still many volumes in the crypto market and many ICOs are emerging, I am sure that crypto market will never collapse anytime.
Activity: 204
September 04, 2018, 03:35:04 AM
Crypto market will collapse but it can be utilized by investing. Though now crypto is very low but still have a great opportunity to experience growth. Now we can see that many more people who are interested to enter in the world of crypto. So I am very sure crypto has a future.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 03:31:20 AM
I don't think so, the crypto market remains strong and enduring, now the market is experiencing a downturn and I feel it is natural in the crypto world, rising and falling is normal in crypto and certainly we hope for a revival of the market

Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 04, 2018, 03:29:53 AM
currently it looks like it's been collapse. Because crypto has continued to decline, and the market continued to weaken. And this makes the players crypto became alarmed. But hopefully, crypto immediately improved.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 03:28:51 AM
The crypto-currency market will not collapse, because there is too much money there. Big people earn big money there.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 03:24:34 AM
I don't believe in it at all, crypto is very strong system which is very independent in some ways and these ways will not allow it to die in the beginning of its spreading.
Activity: 322
September 04, 2018, 03:22:47 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I absolutely do not believe that the crypto market may collapse further. Today, crypto currencies have been recognized not only among users, but also by large financial institutions and entire states. Now it's terrible to imagine the consequences of the collapse of the crypto market - so I'm sure that many investors will still support it.
Activity: 308
September 04, 2018, 02:55:27 AM
With my expectation and anticipation, the crypto market is never going to collapse, the market will grow sharply in the future, I would expect the end of this year, be patient, and forget the anxiety of friend.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 02:50:29 AM
In fact, I regularly meet this issue in various topics of the forum. For some reason, many are convinced that such a thing can happen. But I do not believe that the crypto market will collapse in the long run. It has undoubted benefits to society. Therefore, it will be in demand as long as the Internet exists.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 07:04:18 PM
In my opinion the cryptocurrency market will never collapse because they have invested billions of dollars that is why they will not end and so many believers and supporters of cryptocurrancy around the world. And if we will see cryptocurrancy today we can see that it is slowly getting very good and we can use it to get very good profits.

Yes, I agree with you. I think the crypto market will never collapse. Every year the crypto market has good growth and I believe crypto demand will increase in the future. This condition will make the cryptocurrency market better. So the crypto market will never collapse.
Activity: 97
September 02, 2018, 08:30:32 AM
The Crypto market will not collapse if it can makes a profits. Goldman sachs release too many FUD for dump and panic. He want buy with lowest prices.

The market could collapse from that fud. The batches of money inside of a coin can be pulled from short sales.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 08:29:17 AM
The Crypto market will not collapse if it can makes a profits. Goldman sachs release too many FUD for dump and panic. He want buy with lowest prices.

Spreading FUD is like manipulating the market. It's one way for nonwhales who have high influence to affect the market value of coins.
Activity: 214
September 02, 2018, 06:45:31 AM
Let's hope it will not. But all will be possible in cryptocurrency market. No one can say anything about the future of cryptocurrency. But by now some of countries make cryptocurrency legal.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 02, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

I do not think there is any possibility of such a situation, if it is realistic, it is very low. This market has proven itself and has reached the goal of a large investment volume. On a market-by-case basis, it also has a significant cash flow and has become a well-known market in many places. Moreover, the technologies that these cryptocurrencies are using have gradually entered our everyday life, and in many places we have provided important facilities in our lives. This sector, of course, is a sector that strongly influences the banking sector and the indirect banking system, but I believe that whatever the case may be, this sector can not be killed. Who knows, in the future our children will not know what cash money is and will only use cryptocurrencies in their life.
Pages:
Jump to: