Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 18. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 04:27:53 AM
I these crypto market is down but by that there is no mean that crypto market will collapse. because people believes in crypto market so much and they are earning more from this market and making their life easy so there is no question for collapse.
Activity: 116
August 27, 2018, 04:23:33 AM
I think the cryptocurrency market will collapse, the cryptocurrency market has been falling for a long time, I have not seen any upward trend, I feel very panic, the price has been falling, I can't see any hope.
Activity: 252
August 27, 2018, 04:17:39 AM
Every year, the cryptocurrency market has seen sharp declines, but that's normal.

I don't believe in the collapse of the cryptocurrency market, which has become an integral part of our world and many people have also benefited from the digital currency in their daily lives, that the market will recover in a few months.
Activity: 108
August 27, 2018, 04:15:01 AM
The encryption market will not collapse. First, its blockchain technology will be better developed. Secondly, we need the market, we need investment, and the best investment to make money is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
August 27, 2018, 04:10:31 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency market cannot collapse. The cryptocurrency is a new technology that will play a very important role in the future social development. I think the cryptocurrency market is very promising. I am full of confidence in cryptocurrency.

To be frankly honest it will, cryptocurrency is not different on the other things that are existing or existed on this world, everything ends, animals, people, plants, or even material things will end in the right time, if you are a biblical person and you believe in God, then I know you believe that someday this world will come to its end which is the Judgment Day.

But for now, cryptocurrency is way far from ending, maybe it is not on the good season right now but it doesn't mean it will continue to crash as in it doesn't have any price at all, we are just in the bearish trend that is why.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 27, 2018, 12:10:44 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Good lord man your reading CNBC and not taking it as complete fiction or a contrarian indicator?  Lay off all western media and make your own damn decisions.  CNBC is there to deceive you not give you financial information you can trust.  Oh man the bankers are going to have a field day with this. 
Activity: 210
August 27, 2018, 12:09:36 AM
I do not think so that the crypto market collapsed, this is only the influence of a market that is being weakened so that it has an impact on crypto, we can only be patient for the market to rise again and hopefully this will not last long
Activity: 106
August 27, 2018, 12:08:01 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency market cannot collapse. The cryptocurrency is a new technology that will play a very important role in the future social development. I think the cryptocurrency market is very promising. I am full of confidence in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 12:02:53 AM
Crypto currency will never die! It's just now a period when everyone is a little frozen in terms of government regulation of the crypto currency. Yes it's sometimes look like is gonna end but fortunately it's always bounce back and even stronger. This is a common situation  in crypto world but i think cryptocurrency has come to stay and this is the future of money in my own opinion.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 11:57:24 PM
I don't think and as you can watch daily trading and investing volume in crytpo through ICO's the future of crypto is bright.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 11:25:10 PM
I am sure that the market will soon recover, when many people say that the crypto quickly collapses and they sell coins cheaply, so to me this is the right opportunity to buy because it can get big profits.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 11:18:31 PM
The market is already at an all time low of around $200 billion which is a low for this year 2018. There couldn't possibly be a bigger crash that will be as big as the one witnessed this year in the short term. In the long term however no one can foresee how the market will behave.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Your misleading the topic because he say that some of the crypto currencies but not the whole crypto market might crash to zero which is true. There are lot of crypto currencies to choose from in which investors will really be divided in which expect some of the crypto currencies will be crap because of no investments while the bearish market is in effect. Therefore we should choose wisely of which Crypto currency that we shall put our hard earned money.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 26, 2018, 10:40:17 PM
Crypto is really hard to collapse because there are so many crypto believer and supporter around the globe. And if we are going to look at the crypto today we can see that it is now slowly becoming an amazing and we can use it to gain a huge amount of profit in a verry simple thatvis why it is now become more interesting.
Activity: 24
August 26, 2018, 10:32:11 PM
I think this is not possible. By benefits and their potential to bring enormous. It takes time and good policy for us, by manipulation and price are tarnishing the image of the electronic money market
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 26, 2018, 05:22:37 PM
Oh really??? has it now come to this....That's too bad that people can spread all sorts of bad information about cryptocurrency investments when it is worth over billions of US dollars. Well gather your facts right people and don't feed on anything that is posted by some people in here because the FUD  is just too overwhelming.
Activity: 93
August 26, 2018, 05:15:24 PM
I would like to think that this would be most likely be an impossibility, especially in the near future. I think that this is only but the beginning for the cryptocurrency industry, and there is still a lot lying ahead of us. I do not think that the industry would be collapsing yet. If for anything, I think that its present challenges are only going to make it stronger.
Activity: 58
August 24, 2018, 05:26:27 AM
It is obvious that most cryptocurrency with no utility will crash when the new revolution of crypto market begins. Then new money will be in completion to invest on valuable projects and utility will be more of concern.
Activity: 448
August 24, 2018, 05:24:20 AM
I dont think so, it will not collapse, perhaps it will grow. Decreasing of prices in the market is a normal thing, besides this red market times indicates that this is a good chance to buy bitcoins and ethereum and some other altcoins for the future investment.
Activity: 122
August 24, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

Well the author isn't saying that cryptocurrencies will go extinct. He only hinted at a possibility. We all know that most cryptocurrencies i.e altcoins will collapse totally because they don't have any real world solution they've come to solve. The soaring and dipping of cryptocurrencies is an expected trend for any technology that is in its infancy stage. Although the situation is worsened by greedy whales and pump and dump groups I believe cryptocurrencies have achieved a tremendous feat. The general idea and technology behind cryptocurrencies is what the world has never seen before. And I'm sure cryptocurrencies won't fade away.
Pages:
Jump to: