Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 19. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 05:13:25 AM
the possibility of a collapse indeed will remain. but certainly if viewed from a growing number of support for crypto is certainly difficult and almost impossible for crypto to collapse. It is precisely this for the future will be even greater than what exists currently. in fact will be able to take advantage of the more perceived coming in quite some time because of the growth of the technology is also increasingly supports the existence of crypto.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:47:08 AM
Well, i believe that market will collapse if the whole world will declared a total banned but as long as the new innovation of technology like Blockchain which is unique and strongest forms of technology system, it something that is hard to eliminate early.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 04:36:20 AM
To be honest with you guys everything in this business is full of possible even if that impossible they called is possible to happen because of the    conflicts ands opportunity of the business.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 12:50:59 AM
Well the crypto market has crashed already. However if it collapses or not is remains to be seen. There are plenty of factors that will decide this like regulation, anonymity, negative news coverage etc.
Activity: 135
August 22, 2018, 12:21:24 AM
The encryption market has collapsed, and the price of cryptocurrencies has continued to fall in this year's market, and the decline has been very serious. And the encryption market has not got any improvement until now. I don't think the encryption market will pick up this year.
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 11:57:11 PM
For a moment peeking at the market, it turns out today the market is green and hopes to be able to rise again. One thing that is good enough for the future of the, is a bit like pouring rainwater by looking at the market and starting to increase.
I'm not going to see if people say crypto collapsed, be excited about a better crypto.
Activity: 122
August 21, 2018, 11:47:14 PM
I believe this market will not collapse. At present, this industry has grown up, and it has good technology. I believe that this industry will have better development in the future. When more people recognize cryptocurrencies, I believe in cryptocurrency. Can bring more benefits to people.
Activity: 36
August 21, 2018, 11:29:20 PM
I think not. This is a price adjustment, because the market always has price fluctuations. The price increase too high in the past, will lead to the price drop. The money market is still growing
Activity: 28
August 21, 2018, 05:25:01 AM
The Crypto Market will not collapse because until now Crypto Enthusiasts are increasing and coming every day. Even though Crypto prices are now down, but that is reasonable in Crypto business. I don't know why you ask like that, it is clear that within 2-3 years Crypto will be the most popular digital currency for many people.
Activity: 102
August 21, 2018, 12:46:59 AM
The cryptocurrency market will certainly not collapse. The cryptocurrency market will only become better with the development of the times. I think you can't think that the cryptocurrency market will collapse because of the temporary decline of the cryptocurrency market. This idea is wrong. I hope that you can be patient and patient.
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 12:45:11 AM
No, I think the crypto market will not collapse, for the time being it has decreased and I think it is natural in the crypto world, and we can only wait for the revival of the market again, hopefully this will not last long
Activity: 101
August 21, 2018, 12:39:39 AM
I don't think the cryptocurrency market will collapse. Many countries now use cryptocurrency extensively. If the cryptocurrency collapses, the consequences will be very great. I think the future of cryptocurrency is very beautiful and very promising. , won't crash so easily
Activity: 162
August 21, 2018, 12:37:42 AM
I think the encryption market has collapsed, and the price of cryptocurrencies has fallen sharply in this year's market. And in the continuous decline, I have not got any improvement so far. I don't think the encryption market will pick up in the short term.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
August 21, 2018, 12:07:08 AM
I think the cryptocurrency will not collapse because many people supports this kind of investment which is a great income provider wherein many people change their lives.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
Seen people ask this question severally in certain threads, Crypto is going no where, for the fact that it does not have a direct control makes it interesting, as long as internet exists, Crypto will forever be there, the only thing that may happen is price fluctuations and value drop, but certainly its existence will continue to thrive
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 06:06:41 AM
The market will not collapse, but it will happen to many people that the market will collapse. Be aware that Bitcoin is definitely a very expensive coin in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
August 20, 2018, 05:56:04 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I don't believe it will. Reasons being that for years people have being expecting the crypto market to crash but what we have seen so far is the market is still going strong and the prices of the coins are still holding up despite the bull market. Sure there is always a possibility of it failing which we should always have in mind but that does not mean that it will fail.
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 09:02:30 PM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
some people think like you, and some oppose opinions like this.
I think this is just a speculation that you can believe or not.
Activity: 28
August 19, 2018, 08:29:44 PM
i'm pretty sure they won't. it has some really big potential which i look forward
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
August 19, 2018, 08:27:41 PM
Nothing is impossible but I think it's not easy to destroy this crypto market Smiley. Crypto market will survive really long time more, I can ensure that and there is nothing can affect and make this market collapse Smiley. Maybe in the future, something new more attractive than crypto market will be created then cryptocurrency will be forgotten Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: