Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 17. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 02:08:51 AM
It seems to me that this week we will win 500-1000 dollars for Bitcoin's price! But there will still be a fall further!  Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 01:47:19 AM
Crypto currency market can not collapse, if it will collapse, it will have done so since the inception. Imagine something that is more than 3 or 5 years did not collapse the year it was created, why will it collapse now?
Activity: 24
September 02, 2018, 01:36:15 AM
it's hard to predict. I mean no. Generated by the market to let people exchange and payment; when people do not use them anymore, maybe this will happen
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 05:46:51 PM
I think the market of crypto currency has just begun its development and you just need to be patient until the time when it starts to grow again.
Activity: 71
September 01, 2018, 05:42:01 PM
In my opinion, any market could get to the point of collapsing if it isn't treated the right way, also, the cryptocurrency market is having a really bad time for which I think is the creation of too many coins without a meaningful value, oversaturating it in the process.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 05:39:28 PM
The crypto market is full of suprises and no one can predict what will happen in the near future. But to me I have followed cryptocurrencies for some years now and I think it will never collapse.
Activity: 107
September 01, 2018, 05:37:01 PM
There are many speculation because of the current market situation of crypto currency, there are lots of suggestion some say it will collapse, some say it will rise again, but am optimistic I believe in crypto currency I still believe in the market, I believe that very soon the market will recover back to its normal price and by that time there would be stability in price because the fluctuation won't be high anymore.
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 05:24:28 PM
It is true that some altcoins will eventually fail, it is normal in all emerging markets, it still happens in stocks, they will eventually be replaced by others
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 01, 2018, 05:22:00 PM
IMHO, today everything depends on the decision of the SEC on the proposal Bitcoin ETF. Seriously, this really depends very much, in the main it will be connected with the news fund in the mass media.
Activity: 58
September 01, 2018, 05:07:33 PM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
It will but not for now. It's too early to conclude assuming that Crypto-currencies are being used and being invested with different countries and companies. The sudden changes in prices are normal  though I believe it will not collapse.
Activity: 190
September 01, 2018, 04:54:13 PM
Crypto market would not collapse no matter the challenges before it. Anything that would turn out to be great and successful would definitely have so many challenges. The heavy fluctuation we've experienced today and we are still experiencing is part of the challenges it has to face if not the major. The level of adoption as of today by countries of nations should suggest to us that it would eventually succeed and would never collapse.

The best is yet to come.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
September 01, 2018, 04:52:02 PM
Hi there!

No it wont and it never will reach 0.
Its still in a dwarf stage, not globally accepted, and this will happen. Why? Cause blockchain technoligy is way more secure and faster then other options in the cyberspace.

Dont worry aboit your coin losing its gains the past months, focus on something else untill the bulls return.

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
September 01, 2018, 04:43:00 PM
I think there’s a little bit possibility or chances that the Crypto currency market will collapse if the investors not support this kind of business or the business not doing well but for now they are systematic.
Activity: 280
August 31, 2018, 12:18:13 PM
I don't think it will ever collapse because the cryptocurrency market has so many requesters.

even if it collapses, the price may be reduced and the total money circulating in the cryptocurrency is a little.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 11:05:09 PM
In my view, the encryption world has always been so unpredictable. That's why it attracts so many people. Even if it breaks down, it will go up again.
Activity: 266
August 27, 2018, 04:43:19 AM
Not in the closest time. Crypto is going to be used everywhere so do not spread panic
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 04:37:02 AM
The market develops cyclically, so sometimes it falls dramatically. But we should not panic at these moments. We must remember that any fall ends in a rapid growth.
Activity: 162
August 27, 2018, 04:34:12 AM
The encryption market has collapsed this year, and the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and so far, the market has not got any improvement. I don't think the encryption market will pick up this year.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 27, 2018, 04:32:54 AM
I these crypto market is down but by that there is no mean that crypto market will collapse. because people believes in crypto market so much and they are earning more from this market and making their life easy so there is no question for collapse.
Yes, it's only perception for those people who don't believe in this technology there's no specific details that it collapse ,it's just a bear trend in market so don't need to worried about that because it will grow again in current prices or may surpass at high rate value.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 04:30:37 AM
That is just a special case, however, anything can happen the market can collapse but that is just off the bench.
Having up and downs for anything is normal so we should not worry about it.
Pages:
Jump to: