Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 10. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 08, 2018, 05:47:43 AM
I'm not sure that the market will collapse, I think that in the new year we will see low prices, which directly show how much coins should cost at the moment, so you need to understand that there will not be any 30,000 of btc  Wink
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 05:44:16 AM
Blockchain technology is still growing, many have seen its potentials and as such getting involved. Yes, the crypto space isn't the way it was early this year but that doesn't mean it will collapse. Blockchain technology has been finding various applications in many platforms now all that is needed is time. People who don't know much about blockchain or Afraid of it are the ones panicking. For now in my own view, I don't see any reason or factors which will lead to the collapse of the crypto market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 05:13:56 AM
Why is a good thing falling apart? crypto is being applied in many fields and countries, it has too many advantages and handy for users. The collapse only happens if the crypto is not really good and there is something really better than blockchain technology ... I think it will take a long time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 05:07:11 AM
From what i can contribute here right now, i can say that the crypto market is in quite a discombobulated state. when ever it has come to balance agin, i think it will bounce back stronger. But as for collapsing? i don't think so
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 05:04:25 AM
There are a lot of theories like that crypto currencies market is a bubble and so on. It has nothing to do with the reality, these articles are made by people, that cannot see the real value of crypto and that BTC has nothing to do with a bubble.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 08, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
The main advantage of cryptocurrency is decentralization. People can freely exchange crypto without fear that their accounts will be blocked (as it can happen with the Bank). So I do not think that society will consciously give up such an advantage.
In some sense that's right this is one of those advantage where people can directly send transactions without using any third party, if this can be adopted and fully implemented without any disturbance coming from the government, crypto will proceed and make a huge impact to payment process, still in a
long process of acceptance but time will come and things will be good and it will not collapse might be more stronger after.
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
November 08, 2018, 04:56:02 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I think it will not be able to collapse. A market of more than $ 200 billion can not collapse easily. In addition, blockchain technology is excellent and it is helping a lot of businesses become better. The organization also has a playground for them. This is an interesting market. Cheesy
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 08, 2018, 04:51:31 AM
The main advantage of cryptocurrency is decentralization. People can freely exchange crypto without fear that their accounts will be blocked (as it can happen with the Bank). So I do not think that society will consciously give up such an advantage.
Activity: 434
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 08, 2018, 04:13:24 AM
I don't think so. Market is controlled by huge amount of people, and it's obvious that collapse isn't suitable for all of them. They will not allow this because of their interest  Tongue
Activity: 322
November 08, 2018, 03:32:18 AM
The beginning of 2018 was marked by the fall of the cryptocurrency market. But already the second half of this year showed that the market has leveled off and is now relatively stable.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
November 08, 2018, 03:08:08 AM
I'm afraid that the collapse of the crypto market will not happen. When the crypto market goes down like the financial institutions of a country's economic development. So the negative thoughts about Bitcoin i think will not be true in this condition.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 02:58:40 AM
I feel the way crypto will get pushed back to its glory days is when the world decides that crypto is going to be used as the reserve funds until then I dont see hopes of it shooting again
Activity: 602
November 08, 2018, 02:48:39 AM
No, the crypto market is not collapsing now the crypto is experiencing a crisis and I am sure slowly and surely crypto will rise again even though it takes time, now the crypto is up and down until when it ends no one knows, but it will definitely rise again in the future
Activity: 574
November 08, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Perhaps just like what it said in the atricle, It says most and not All, so your topic of this discussion seems to be miss. And the prove would be today there are still many coins that still available in the market and they still had their value.
Activity: 784
November 08, 2018, 02:38:22 AM
The crypto market has indeed decreased and this has caused many people to experience panic. However, this is a very common thing in trading. I am sure the market will recover, but it takes time and a slow process. The market will soon rise and will increase.
Activity: 493
November 08, 2018, 02:19:15 AM
I never thought cryptocurrency would collapse. because crypto is the future currency and is very suitable for use in the digital era like now. now more and more countries are allowing cryptocurrency as a means of payment and investment. and the decline that occurred this year does not mean crypto will fall. Cryptocurrency is very volatile so it won't always go up and there must be a time to go down. keep hodl don't despair it will make you stressful. think positively that cryptocurrency can rise again. just wait for time and be patient.
Activity: 305
November 08, 2018, 02:05:45 AM
99% of the coins have depreciated by about 90%, which represents the collapse of the cryptocurrency market. A bad coin will die after crazy hype. This is the process of cryptocurrency growth. You don't have to panic. The cryptocurrency market is also cyclical.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 01:50:02 AM
All with, the cryptocurrency market, will be fine! I think that in 2019, will be the growth of the entire market.
Activity: 434
October 12, 2018, 06:58:18 AM
All will be Okey. More and more different countries and companies try to use crypto in everydays activity. In Korea and Japaniese we have net of shops, that have some agreement with cryptoexchanges and they will use crypto and fiat both to sell their productions.

Well I guess, Cryptos will collapse if it is not getting supported by many. If investors stop investing in it, and if it is dominated by SCAMS. Another thing to consider to determine the outcome of a crypto is when a country ban the use of it. Eventually it affects the Crypto market to proceed on a downfall. We should always do promote and use Cryptos.
Activity: 325
October 11, 2018, 11:40:24 AM
How can you believe them? They just publish such sad news to spread FUD and make you to sell your coins at low price. Crypto Market provides great opportunities for speculations, that's the major advantage and disadvantage at the same time)
Pages:
Jump to: