Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 20. (Read 35462 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
June 05, 2018, 02:15:42 AM
I think the cryptomarket will change completely...
Maybe we see a recover in 2019... but 2018 a bullrun wont happen, we will se a regulatet crypto market.. 2017 and jan 2018 was a big pump... this pump was agreed, i am sure!
Now more and more people come to crypto, but market goes down, because big players dont want that the market is growing!
They wait... until regulations ore something else
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 02:13:12 AM
Yes, unfortunately, we still see a sad picture in the market. This correction has been going on for half a year, I hope soon we will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 11:36:43 PM
You should continue to be patient because the value of the price in the coin market cap may have increased price and decrease in price depending on the situation Cryptocurrency conditions at that time.
I'm sure Cryptocurrency will recover its price.
Today there are so many people interested in Cryptocurrency.
This indicates that there will be a price change to get to the price recovery.
Do not panic and keep waiting patiently.
I am sure if the market will recover.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 11:15:07 PM
may be recovered but not in a fast time and it may take months,in the world of crypto trade rising and falling prices it is a natural thing.just calm down and be patient believe the price will recover and remember if crypto price does not go up and down then we will not profit and loss.
Activity: 179
June 04, 2018, 10:17:43 PM
Challenges makes crypto to be better and stronger in the future. And by this, I really believe that crypto market will surpass and recover this drop. Since we're dealing with currency its just a part of the business that it experience ups and downs of price. By this strategies are made in order to survive longer in the market.

I strongly believe that crypto market will recover the fall that it is facing right now. It is just part of that  market that it experience fall because it deals with currency. Currency is volatile that's the main reason why this happens.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 10:07:46 PM
Challenges makes crypto to be better and stronger in the future. And by this, I really believe that crypto market will surpass and recover this drop. Since we're dealing with currency its just a part of the business that it experience ups and downs of price. By this strategies are made in order to survive longer in the market.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 09:51:03 PM
I believe the market will recover. This happens all the time. Markets fall, there is a correction, and then things turn back up. This crash is for the better. There are too many companies and startups that are involved in the space to just let everything fall apart. This is great technology and it'll advance after the crash.
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
June 04, 2018, 05:18:16 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

Friends, be patient and do not worry, crypto will not die that easy, crypto has become part of us all, and that will make crypto survive. It's just a matter of time, the market is sure to go up and we all will benefit from crypto, believe me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
June 04, 2018, 05:15:19 PM
Yes it will recover but when is no ones guess. Hodling a coin doesn't means buying at the top and thinking that since you are hodling you will get a return on your investment. You need to daily cost average as that way you will prevent yourself from buying at the top.

If I have long term investment in this market then I think it is a great choice. Instead of sending your bank and getting a profit of 5-10%, you can completely select a good coin and keep it for 2-3 months, I think your profit margin can double. initial capital. Because the cryptocurrency market is growing steadily so investing in this market is good.
Activity: 294
June 04, 2018, 04:55:27 PM
I think the current decline is just part of the market recovery process.
Activity: 314
June 04, 2018, 04:49:50 PM
This is not the first time the prices of cryptocurrencies have dropped. I has has happened before so am not surprise. But the issue of the crypto market recovering is what has generated a lot of argument.To me i believe there will be a recovery of the crypto market. Is a matter of time
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 03:06:01 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
I also very much hope that the market will recover, because hope dies last. I do not expect any unrealistic highs, I want at least a small rise.
Activity: 70
June 04, 2018, 12:31:12 PM
Yes it will recover but when is no ones guess. Hodling a coin doesn't means buying at the top and thinking that since you are hodling you will get a return on your investment. You need to daily cost average as that way you will prevent yourself from buying at the top.
Activity: 120
June 04, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
Ofcourse crypto always survive, it will be recover soon, this is the effect of news and the holders are panic then dump their altcoins. But this will be the right time to invest and get a ticket to the future. I won't miss that ticket, keep invest on good coin that you believe.
Activity: 238
June 04, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
the crypto market is expected to recover this month and it may touch an all-time high of 50 thousand dollars this price will put every one in surprise
I'm hoping it too, market will recover soon. Although we just need to hold and be patient to wait for that to happen. Your $50K is too much for this year I will be happy if the price will reach at $15k by year end.
Activity: 98
June 04, 2018, 11:27:51 AM
wait until the end of the year, maybe that's the right time to recover
or mid-year, based on market analysis I'm sure this will happen soon
let's hope to happen
Activity: 30
June 04, 2018, 10:50:52 AM
Hi the crypto market will recovery sure. But nobody know how long does it takes. I think we should use the situation to do some  investments.

Patience is the key.  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 04, 2018, 10:27:18 AM
I hope that the crypto market began to recover. A few days the coins are growing and I'm very happy about it. It seems to me that the real crypto spring has come.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
June 04, 2018, 09:55:26 AM
It will obviously recvover in a few months from now, but the most biggest problem is that most people do not even care about how the market is going , or if there are good news or not.. they just care about their profit

Possibilities is just in the near future because investors are just observant  the price movement once the big whales start to ride the momentum then that is the start of price rocketing then the momentum will not be stopped,
Activity: 252
June 04, 2018, 09:32:59 AM
The price has been driven by speculators and they suddenly got cold feet but there's considerable effort going on behind the scenes, including new underlying technology that is powering faster transactions.
     Regulators seem to be open minded and are now working to eliminate the risks for consumers. So, I see no reason why the crypto market shouldn't recover.
Pages:
Jump to: