Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 21. (Read 35462 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 08:43:23 AM
it will recover, i do not understand why therea re so many threads about this matter, just relax guys and try to enjoy your time in here, the price is always going to recover just like it always happened on here.
Activity: 135
June 04, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
It will obviously recvover in a few months from now, but the most biggest problem is that most people do not even care about how the market is going , or if there are good news or not.. they just care about their profit
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
June 04, 2018, 05:48:02 AM
indeed the market is not as good as the previous year, if we look at the graph from the previous year in the same month, should the price have started to recover. but maybe 2018 has its own way. let wish the market revive soon
Yeah the market is not as good as last year but if we come to think of it almost of the coin went up last year so I think a  consolidation is needed and it has to be slowly so that the market won’t crush even more. We can’t expect the market to go up all the time that’s how this work.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 11:36:22 AM
indeed the market is not as good as the previous year, if we look at the graph from the previous year in the same month, should the price have started to recover. but maybe 2018 has its own way. let wish the market revive soon
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 03, 2018, 11:33:52 AM
Altcoin. Think about it and decide to invest it or not because there are quite a few other cryptocurrencies in this market. So you decide what you spend your money is quite expensive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
June 03, 2018, 11:20:49 AM
I believe that the market will recover, in any case. Where there is a price drop, there will be a compelling price rise. On this you just need to wait and have patience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
May 26, 2018, 06:09:57 PM
Yes and that is very true. It's not the end of cryptos yet and i also believe that bitcoin hasn't reached its highest market value yet. Last year was just the start of bitcoin's journey to the moon and as experts predicted, bitcoin will reach 100,000$ worth per bitcoin so there's no way that crypto markets can't recover anymore.
Activity: 252
May 26, 2018, 05:34:43 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
The crypto market will recover eventually although we may not be satisfied with the speed of recovery. The market is completing a cycle. I think it's a good time to invest and benefit later in an explosive way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 10:50:24 AM
The crypto market is essential for bitcoin. This market will recover in the coming time. People need to use passwords to protect their property safely.
Activity: 264
May 26, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
I definitely have my fingers crossed that the market will recover, it has been a rough couple of months for us. I for one, cannot wait to see prices like we were seeing in December, even close to that would make me happy.
Yeah and we dont have to worryfor now it's because the crypto coins started to recover.I feel now that this  is the beginning for the acceleration of crypto currency to make as individual progress.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 09:25:13 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
The crypto market is now recovering and it looks like the price of all coins will go up until the end of 2018. Yes indeed last months crypto market touched a very low number but I remain confident as low as any crypto market will definitely touch the high price again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 08:30:18 AM
Yes, I believe the crypto market will recover soon even as we experience the fall in price.The market will get recover soon as this is only temporary as it is normal for market to fall for intending investors to buy and then it will rise again. Crypto is safe, stable and has potential to make huge profit. Let's be patience as the market will recover soon.
Activity: 110
May 22, 2018, 08:12:12 AM
Yes, I can confirm that the crypto market will recover and will become stronger than ever because many institutions can join the crypto market during the recent decline. My speculation, crypto market will recover in the next few months. In addition, many startups invest a lot of money in crypto so I do not think they will let the price down too long
Activity: 25
May 22, 2018, 06:56:05 AM
It's just a matter of time. The community is too damm big
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 06:54:11 AM
I think yes, the crypto market will recover. Even if its volatile and changing from time to time, if its falling it will surely be rising then. There is nothing permanent in this world, everything changes everytime and one of it is the prives in the crypto markets.

I really believe that crypto market would recover from the drop. It is just part of the crypto market that it faces ups and downs in the market but definitely it would recover. As long as supporters will continue to buy and invest it would surpass all the challenges it is facing right now.
They will always recover. The cryptocurrency only exists on our planet for 10 years and I believe that crypto still has a lot of thing to do on this world. In the next 10 years, you will see that cryptocurrencies have a great price and they will play an important role in the economic system
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 22, 2018, 06:43:19 AM
Many people want the market to recover, what they write about. But what reasons can there be? Until now, these were pumps of a speculative nature. Yes, it can be so now, but it will again lead to a dump.
Much more interesting when crypto will work in life and bring real profits?
Activity: 217
May 22, 2018, 05:26:18 AM
Of course the market will recover. cryptocurrency is a new market, it has great potential, it brings us many benefits, I believe in the future, cryptocurrency will become a profitable market for investors. Earlier this year the market fell sharply because there was so much bad news about crypto, but I believe that with strong strength, the market will recover soon and stabilize. Maybe by the end of this year, the market will grow strongly and have a very high price. I think that the Ethereum will cost 2-3 thousand dollars by the end of the year, and bitcoin will cost about 25000 dollars
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 04:53:04 AM
As a reality of the crypto money market, they will rise and fall in a continuous uncertain cycle. I always say that it will be a bit of a cliche, but investors who are waiting for patience and following the market are most likely to win.
Activity: 210
May 22, 2018, 04:22:21 AM
Cryptocurrency market will recover in the future.
Perhaps the only way is to wait patiently and confidently with Cryptocurrency.
I know Cryptocurrency this weekend is very down value even this makes many people feel disappointed and make it desperate. But the best way is to hold the coins do not sell them because selling coins will make a bad state at this time.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
May 22, 2018, 04:09:15 AM
I expecting my tokens to increase, but sadly they are still all down, well this is crypto world I just accept the risk and I believe that the market will recover soon, just keep holding guys .
Pages:
Jump to: