Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 4. (Read 35461 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 31, 2019, 10:34:59 PM
Hoping that the crypto market can recover like 2017 will certainly be difficult. Because we can see that the current market price is still low and there is often a decline. But I am sure if the crypto market can still recover.
The important thing now in my opinion is that we must be able to see that the market will grow according to what we expect. that the increase will surely occur but we must be patient
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 31, 2019, 07:56:06 PM
Now, we all discuss the time when the market will recover. Many of the guys here are sure that it will happen by the mid of this year. I wish it would really happen.
Market must be or should be recovered. But no one can say when it will be though a lots of people can say when it would be. And I do not think it will happen middle of this year.
I think we have to keep abreast of developments so we can know the developments from the market because it is very difficult to predict market conditions I am confident with the passage of time the market will recover soon
Activity: 784
January 31, 2019, 07:44:57 PM
I firmly believe the crypto market would recover in six months time. The way the crypto market has gone up for the past six months or so.... now the market correction has been going on. It would help stabilize the market.
one of the risks of investing with crypto currency is the price or value we cannot predict with certainty, maybe if we understand with all the risks of course we have very strong confidence and patience and in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
January 31, 2019, 06:57:47 PM
Now, we all discuss the time when the market will recover. Many of the guys here are sure that it will happen by the mid of this year. I wish it would really happen.
Market must be or should be recovered. But no one can say when it will be though a lots of people can say when it would be. And I do not think it will happen middle of this year.
Activity: 658
January 25, 2019, 04:26:42 AM
Hoping that the crypto market can recover like 2017 will certainly be difficult. Because we can see that the current market price is still low and there is often a decline. But I am sure if the crypto market can still recover.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 24, 2019, 05:56:40 PM
Today, the cryptocurrency market looks green. But this does not mean that the recovery began. It seems to me that the real growth of the cryptocurrency market will begin at the end of 2019.
Activity: 350
January 24, 2019, 05:48:32 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency market began to recover only at a time when the price of Bitcoin rises above $ 7,000. At the moment I do not see the growth of the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 24, 2019, 05:07:39 PM
There is no point in crying and being sad because bitcoin is not growing in value. Remember such a thing - now only people with the strongest eggs will remain on it, the rest will leave from here and will not be able to earn more. Therefore, if you do not have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin now and wait for five years, look for some other occupation for yourself.
I very much hope that we do not have to measure eggs with each other. First of all, they will pay attention to who has enough funds so as not to put the income from the cryptocurrency market as the basis of their household budget or as the only source of income. In this case, users will be able to survive under the current circumstances.
Activity: 490
January 24, 2019, 01:14:11 PM
There is no point in crying and being sad because bitcoin is not growing in value. Remember such a thing - now only people with the strongest eggs will remain on it, the rest will leave from here and will not be able to earn more. Therefore, if you do not have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin now and wait for five years, look for some other occupation for yourself.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
January 24, 2019, 12:07:30 PM
I'm pretty pragmatic and my opinion is that the full recovery of the market we will have to wait another three years, and only in 2022 Bitcoin will again get chances to overcome the cost of $ 20,000. Thus, we will all have to wait for this for a very long time. I don’t expect any miracle to happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
January 24, 2019, 05:32:25 AM
Maybe, nobody can really be sure of it. If cryptos still exists in 5-10 years, it is still possible. I hope it will need less time to recover, but we don't really know if it is possible after this big crash.
And we still don't know if Bitcoin has reach its bottom or not.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
January 24, 2019, 04:55:12 AM
I am pretty sure that the crypto market will recover but no one really knows when. Despite the bear market stays with us for too long, the mass adoption and big players keep on coming to this market. It is just a matter of time before we see the full recovery of the market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 24, 2019, 03:49:39 AM
no one can know the future of crypto and its future development later and it is one of the risks in investing with crypto currencies and confidence and patience are the capital that is needed in investment
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
January 24, 2019, 12:51:14 AM
Throughout 2018 this is like upside and in my opinion, this is the impact of the significant increase that occurred in 2017. Now we know that 2018 has passed and the crypto market price is still very low. Of course, this has a negative impact so many investors get out of the market. But we don't know what year will occur during 2019. Of course, our hope is that the market will recover this year.
I also think that in this year I hope the market will recover soon, because from 2018 my assets have lost 50% so that from now on it is still difficult to recover. so hopefully this year the market can recover
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 24, 2019, 12:46:05 AM
Throughout 2018 this is like upside and in my opinion, this is the impact of the significant increase that occurred in 2017. Now we know that 2018 has passed and the crypto market price is still very low. Of course, this has a negative impact so many investors get out of the market. But we don't know what year will occur during 2019. Of course, our hope is that the market will recover this year.
Activity: 434
January 23, 2019, 08:51:11 PM
yeah crypto market will surely recover but no one can say when many factors should be consider like how big cryptocurrency progress so we should see progress first then it will reflect to the price movement and lastly the market moves up.
Activity: 191
January 23, 2019, 06:34:54 PM
yeah like my dream, i have dream in 2018 to buy my own home, but the market conditions say and instead I am losing big to more than 70% from all of my asset value
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
January 23, 2019, 06:11:57 PM
the market is recovering it will definitely happen but somehow that is when no one knows. the current market is still like the previous year and there is no improvement, whether what happened is very confusing. just need to be patient, wait and pray the best so as not to lose.
Activity: 462
January 23, 2019, 03:40:12 PM
I do not see a strong recovery in the cryptocurrency market. At the moment, the trend has not changed. But I still believe in the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 630
January 23, 2019, 02:24:34 PM
Yes, I think all good coins will see new ATHS at some point... maybe not this year, but the potential of crypto remains as strong as ever. I am confident that the good coins will reach new ATHs at some point down the line.
The fact is that new projects today have a stronger position in their development than those projects that have carried out the ico campaign in previous years. Today, we can observe the difference in pricing between such projects, even with the poor state of the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: