Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 10. (Read 35461 times)

Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 06:21:58 AM
Yes, the crypto market will definitely recover from the bear because it is just for a temporary period and by the time the market gets corrected and there is high demand for coins, I believe thr price of coins will begin to grow positively and when the bull run starts, the will be very high. In this period, the most profitable thing to do is to be very patient and hold til when the market recover from the bear.
Activity: 616
August 25, 2018, 06:14:18 AM
In my opinion what would really help for the crypto market to recover is really for crypto developers to make ways to lure new players into the market. Old players are already holding their coins and other come and go and goes back again. We need new people playing the game.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 05:58:35 AM
of course, i think its coming soon, in 1-2 month.
in last year i miss my chance, and i am ready now !
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 05:51:41 AM
Sooner or later the market will necessarily reach the heights, but it seems that these heights will be achieved not this year. Of course there is a chance that this will happen this year, but for this it is necessary that in September the ETF be approved for Bitcoin.
Activity: 174
August 25, 2018, 05:27:45 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

I think that market will repeat it's activity as it did last year. In the end of the year there will be a strong bullish trend. Maybe it'll continue after new year.
Activity: 287
August 25, 2018, 04:59:54 AM
the crypto market is expected to recover some time  by this year ending bitcoin ETF news is creating all the panic news by next month ETF news will be cleared thereon words we can see market rally back to price growth
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 25, 2018, 04:27:33 AM
The cryptocurrency market will certainly recover, but it does not mean that all coins can recover. Some coins will lose investors, I mean Ethereum. Perhaps when Bitcoin goes to the moon it is still on Earth.
Activity: 602
August 24, 2018, 07:31:31 AM
I hope that the market will recover soon. It seems to me that this process has already begun, and we will see high prices for the crypto currency soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 06:55:18 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

I hope this situation will be the same on what happen last year where everything goes down for a couple of months but when the holiday season starts everything goes up and the cryptocurrency market bounces back.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 06:20:47 AM
Cryptomarket will recover - this goes without saying. These waves sometimes created buy very big players who want to earn in this market as much as possible. That is why sooner or later it must restore cause this will give chance to grab a lot of profits. If there were no dips with subsequent restores, there would be no possibility to earn on this. So just hold what you have and don`t panic. Growth will begin in 2-3 months. When bitcoin come it's position all altcoins will pump.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 24, 2018, 05:21:27 AM
In this cryptographic market you are confident and upbeat, do not worry too much, the market will have time to recover, hold or buy more at the present time. Now is the opportunity for us
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
August 24, 2018, 03:11:49 AM
Yes, market can stilk recover. There still a probability that market will rise again by the end of the year. As of now market is still experiencing low trend and altcoins are suffering . This is what likely happen last year before the bull run.
Activity: 266
August 24, 2018, 01:02:44 AM
Crypto will gradually improve and return to boom, be patient to welcome this. Don't be pessimistic, crypto's journey is still long and it will be tiring later. Be patient for your good.
Activity: 95
August 23, 2018, 11:42:08 PM
Crypto market will recover after the cancellation of the crypto trade ban controversy in South Korea, previously had caused the crypto market price to drop. South Korean Justice Ministry revealed its plan to draft a ban on cryptographic currency trading
Activity: 70
August 22, 2018, 06:27:34 PM
ofc it can. but need miracle bro. crypto is down for long time.
maybe more than 7months until now but no sign that can recover
i hope end year can recover as we want.
Activity: 574
August 22, 2018, 06:10:40 PM
I think the market is starting to recover slowly up better.
because today many of the people use bitcoin as their income, so we expect the market to grow faster.

Yeah, well hopefully it will continue to recover since many new users hoping to have a great amount. I believe soon it will gonna be the same as last year's performance and hopefully it will be beyond on last year's value. As time goes by many people getting know more about bitcoin as well as those crypto currencies in which some of them already changed their way of living as they have a good financial stability.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
August 22, 2018, 05:28:01 PM
I think the market is starting to recover slowly up better.
because today many of the people use bitcoin as their income, so we expect the market to grow faster.
Activity: 164
THE BEST IN CRYPTO
August 22, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

of course, i am w8ing october ^^
we can see big bull runs

yep, i hope this,
and holding my money in tether now, and weithing for pumps

why you think so? what hepend in october?

its only statistik of last year, but many people watching on this statistic, and i think they will trying invest in cryptoworld ^^

now is more cryptolovers then last year

100% . i think so
Activity: 47
August 22, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

we can see big bull runs

yep, i hope this,

its only statistik of last year, but many people watching on this statistic, and i think they will trying invest in cryptoworld ^^

now is more cryptolovers then last year
Activity: 45
August 22, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

we can see big bull runs

yep, i hope this,

Pages:
Jump to: