Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 9. (Read 35461 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 07:53:58 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

this is old post, but good question for now to.
i think market will recover wery soon <3
Activity: 33
August 30, 2018, 07:52:45 AM
check last years august, in 2017 china BAN tradeing. and market will dumped, but after BTC fork market was reborned,

now ETH thinking about new fork. and i think 2018 will similar with 2017
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 07:47:06 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

The market will recover at some point, you just have to wait a little bit longer. Maybe it won't recover to the previous values but it will still recover.
Activity: 250
August 30, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
there are many possibilities. if the bitcoin ETF is approved, it is possible that the market will be pumped very high but if rejected it will be wasted very far but will definitely return to the stable point. that's the market in general. both in the crypto and conventional world.
copper member
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
August 30, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
Crypto will gradually improve and return to boom, be patient to welcome this. Don't be pessimistic, crypto's journey is still long and it will be tiring later. Be patient for your good.
Yes indeed, we must just have more patience to deal with cryto for this journey will come in a positive way.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
August 30, 2018, 04:10:24 AM
Yes, very likely it will recover. It is quite normal for the market to be up and down, and I think it's traders that dictates this scenario. Somebody says, 2018 is a huge year for crypto, so maybe something good will happen in the crypto market, let's hope and wait for it. Just my 2 cents. Cool
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 03:59:43 AM
I think the market recovery will last for several months because. I strongly believe in the future of blockchain technology. I think the market will soon recover.
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
August 30, 2018, 01:56:56 AM
I believe market can recover. Maybe not now or not in next month but I really sure it will recover. Some investors , big investors , big players waiting for the bitcoin to go dip and they will buy again and wait for the bitcoin to doubled or tripled their investment to cryptoworld.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 01:40:51 AM

If you consider what happen last year , I think the market will recover when the holiday season starts just like last year where all of the cryptocurrency coins continuously falling but in the end of the month the market bounces back .
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 01:16:22 AM
Again what I think for sure is that the market has recovered and is basically currently doing well. The volatility can be productive to those who trade intelligently and will be able to become a staple for future trends that will help the market grow further by the next three years.
Activity: 182
platio.io
August 28, 2018, 02:30:19 PM
The main principle of long-term investment - the longer the investment period in a particular coin, the more profit it will bring to the investor.
Activity: 48
August 28, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
Yes sure , definitely will the crypto market recover . No one accurately predict cryptomarket maybe cryptomarket was already reached high value now it is value is low . In future crypto hit again old value.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
August 28, 2018, 05:32:42 AM
As long as the coin still circulating in the market there is a chance that the coin will rise again. Just wait.
But if the coin just popped there is no choice but to accept the reality
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
August 28, 2018, 05:13:03 AM
Of course the market soon recovered, I am sure that the condition will soon recover so that by buying when the market is like now it will make us get a big profit.
Activity: 101
August 28, 2018, 04:57:45 AM
The cryptocurrency market will certainly recover, but certainly not now. This year may not recover, perhaps in 2019. But we have to wait.
Activity: 43
August 28, 2018, 04:36:21 AM
Wow, I see a lot of believers here. But what do we have except the pure confidence? Crypto market is unpredictable, 100% can be recovered. Yes, analytics are reading charts, monitoring the news, and trying to forecast further changes. Sometimes they even manage to make correct predictions. But they can’t be sure. Personally I want to believe that Bitcoin will go up again and reach $ 10K or $ 20K or more but it's only my desire. Let's be honest: future is unclear. I mean that it's crucial to think skeptical, as it's the only way to save our money. Do not forget it.
Activity: 532
August 25, 2018, 11:05:43 AM
of course, i think its coming soon, in 1-2 month.
in last year i miss my chance, and i am ready now !
I think it will be recovered at the end of this year. A lot of companies invest in crypto and there is a lot of good news about crypto. So I think very soon we will see the starting of growth. 
August 25, 2018, 10:46:50 AM
Some people say that according to the market cycle, the market will recover in 2020. that is too far for me. Since I join the field, the market is going and going down. Still going down.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 09:14:49 AM
Loosing 70 percent of value from your port folio during the all time highs clearly states that you have not planned and exit point nor set your stop loss. At those times specially when your investment already multiplied by 3 or more you would want to protect your profits already. Not a cheap way to learn.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
August 25, 2018, 07:55:36 AM
since the ghost month is now ending expect the next days to be green, i believe many more investors will be entering again and some of the candle positions in every coins in the market now are indicating to go up anytime soon, So don't lose hope because everything will be fine for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: