Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 8. (Read 35461 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 06:13:00 AM
the market will be restored as soon as the good news comes. I think that in January they will begin
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
December 16, 2018, 03:44:33 AM
Hey. Anything can happen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 03:27:11 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
China is a small share here, large companies from all over the world should influence this situation in order to correct and give it impetus and main intensity again, with which we could quickly recover losses. But for now it's all a dream.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 02:57:23 AM
I believe that the cryptocurrency market will recover. This is only a matter of time, but the next time the cryptocurrency market recovers, the cryptocurrency market will change a lot. Some coins are not valuable, and some coins will become expensive.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 03:00:54 PM
no one can know the development of the crypto currency going forward because it has become the nature and risk of investing in crypto currencies, confidence and patience are the main capital
Activity: 182
December 14, 2018, 01:41:10 PM
Cryptomarket is so weak now. But I think in 2019 the situation will slowly recover. We just should be more patient and careful now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 14, 2018, 12:38:22 PM
I bet yes, it will recover finally. At the moment there is uncertain situation,but soon situation will change completely!
Market will recover and bullish trend will come.
Activity: 644
December 14, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
The worst of the crypto environment is lack of reliability... fake volumes, cheats, scams...if we, the whole community really fight against this big mess then we could effectively achieve the desired global aopdtion of cryptocurrencies..meanwhile, we are just getting bad press everywhere, and trust of investors keeps on droping more and more..
I also realized that almost every cryptocurrency user is vulnerable and his coins are not safe. As long as this situation continues, we will not be able to restore the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
December 14, 2018, 10:21:50 AM
The worst of the crypto environment is lack of reliability... fake volumes, cheats, scams...if we, the whole community really fight against this big mess then we could effectively achieve the desired global aopdtion of cryptocurrencies..meanwhile, we are just getting bad press everywhere, and trust of investors keeps on droping more and more..
copper member
Activity: 210
December 14, 2018, 09:56:43 AM
I think bitcoin and alternative cryptocurrency costs are going to be unhealthy than currently however for sure the crypto enthusiasts can continue  exist whether or not they being reduced they'll still exist.
and it does not come to Maine as a result of i'll still obtain the maximum amount as potential in  the market.
Activity: 168
October 06, 2018, 03:41:38 AM
The market is still so cold, I suppose it will be a long time recovering and I've withdrawed my coins from exchanges to wallet, see you next bullish market!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 03:51:16 AM
Crypto is still very much alive! believe it or not. Dont get caught by the sorry state of the market. It is a test of character and only those that pass this test will enjoy the after effect of the market
Activity: 66
October 03, 2018, 03:45:47 AM
Every year bitcoin price will recover. In 2018 price of Bitcoin was $5999 after $11500 and now the price about 6400
Activity: 63
September 15, 2018, 05:24:30 PM
It's not about banning someone or something, it's about the level of common interest. If most people consider cryptocurrencies a valuable thing, the growth will not stop anything.
Activity: 560
September 01, 2018, 11:04:34 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
In my country of Vietnam there are many prohibitions for Crypto investors but we are still operating normally. We do not do illegal things, we are just making money from a potential market. I predict that the market will take 2 years to stabilize and grow strongly.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 01, 2018, 10:40:36 PM
Crypto will gradually improve and return to boom, be patient to welcome this. Don't be pessimistic, crypto's journey is still long and it will be tiring later. Be patient for your good.
Yes indeed, we must just have more patience to deal with cryto for this journey will come in a positive way.
Look at the market today slowly but surely. prices have risen little by little. not a problem the important thing is the price
in this good condition for the long term so that the market can recover slowly. yeah right be patient it will save you from losses
1DC
Activity: 448
September 01, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

The cryptocurrency market is so unstable so we should expect that the market will recover no matter what , like right now most of the prices are bouncing back to it's good form because holiday season are coming.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
September 01, 2018, 07:21:57 PM
I think all the cryptocurrency world need is more patience. I believe that the crypto market can recover again better, but for this, the coins need months or maybe years. I hope it doesn't take more than 6 - 9  months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 01, 2018, 01:14:17 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

Yes, without a doubt the market will recover and not only that, I still believe that the growth potential of the market is such that even the most ambitious predictions that have been made regarding cryptocurrencies will become reality in a short time.

Therefore, you must bear in mind that the growing number of ICOs that are emerging today is just a sign that the modern world is migrating towards the tokenization of the economy, and this will imply that sooner or later most economic exchanges of the world will be carried out by means of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
August 31, 2018, 02:27:52 PM
recover yes, the  market needed a huge correction, signs are showing that it found its bottom at the moment so we should see some growth in a few coins again.
Pages:
Jump to: