Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 5. (Read 35461 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
January 23, 2019, 08:50:05 AM
Now, we all discuss the time when the market will recover. Many of the guys here are sure that it will happen by the mid of this year. I wish it would really happen.
I do not see any ideal conditions or good information to prove that things will recover in the middle of this year, people who predict this, I believe that they can not be sure, what they say is their positive belief, so I advise you not to spend too much faith and hope, sometimes it just makes you sad more than ever. What I believe will definitely happen to this market is that it will recover but time is unknown because whales and big investors, if they want to make money from this market, they force must start the pump, otherwise, their prey will run away and they will lose a lot of money when holding a large number of coins but no one bought
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 23, 2019, 08:38:54 AM
Yes, I think all good coins will see new ATHS at some point... maybe not this year, but the potential of crypto remains as strong as ever. I am confident that the good coins will reach new ATHs at some point down the line.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 08:19:40 AM
Now, we all discuss the time when the market will recover. Many of the guys here are sure that it will happen by the mid of this year. I wish it would really happen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 29, 2018, 01:03:12 PM
Just shaking out altcoins. It might take a year. Who knows. But once all the tag-along garbage is gone crypto will be rational again and Bitcoin will go back to mooning.
Of course you do not want to be disappointed, but many analysts of the cryptocurrency market predict good growth prospects for Bitcoin, but this will not last very long. Therefore, we need to prepare for the worst after a few years.
Could it be even worse than the situation today. The fact is that even the green color of the cryptocurrency market today, This is just a collection, but not the growth of the market, because the entire cryptocurrency market fell by more than 200 or 300%.
Activity: 560
December 29, 2018, 12:44:40 PM
Just shaking out altcoins. It might take a year. Who knows. But once all the tag-along garbage is gone crypto will be rational again and Bitcoin will go back to mooning.
Of course you do not want to be disappointed, but many analysts of the cryptocurrency market predict good growth prospects for Bitcoin, but this will not last very long. Therefore, we need to prepare for the worst after a few years.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 06:41:20 AM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
December 23, 2018, 03:02:54 PM
Of course the market is sure to recover, and it will grow even more than it was before. Since the beginning of the appearance of cryptocurrencies this has been more than once, but in the end everything was repeated
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 12:00:46 PM
What I think about crypto now is the rise of the crypto market. This revival will certainly occur because the crypto market has experienced a price decline for too long. In trading, prices will not always go down, and surely prices will rise again. So we don't need to worry.
Activity: 108
December 23, 2018, 11:53:07 AM
If we look back in the past, now gays are on a good level.you need to go according to the old times, or if you do not always evaluate the recent timesI'm guessing it's worth getting ready.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
December 23, 2018, 11:24:04 AM
Today is proof that the market is recovering soon, I suggest buying coins so that we can party in the new year, and the courage to make a decision to buy is something that must be done.

The market will sooner or later recover, but nobody knows when exactly this will happen. Already many times this year we have seen momentary price jumps or stabilization, what is happening now can also be just a trap.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 11:21:05 AM
Today is proof that the market is recovering soon, I suggest buying coins so that we can party in the new year, and the courage to make a decision to buy is something that must be done.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 23, 2018, 10:27:22 AM
I'm happy because today the price of top 100 green and ethereum has risen by more than 12% and has reached $ 130, hoping that the market continues to be green so that 2019 can recover, this proves that crypto investment is still convincing for us to follow.
Activity: 896
December 23, 2018, 10:23:33 AM
over time, everything is restored and the cryptocurrency also just needs a little patience to wait for this moment
now we can see the market is slowly improving. Although market growth cannot happen instantly, it all takes time and patience to be able to see the crypto market return to normal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 10:17:21 AM
over time, everything is restored and the cryptocurrency also just needs a little patience to wait for this moment
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
December 23, 2018, 10:02:26 AM
I bet reading back on this you wish you sold everything- I wish I did lol. We will see good times again I am sure but we are still in the teeth of the bears
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 23, 2018, 05:06:23 AM
The crypto coin market only experienced a correction because the previous market experienced a very high price increase. And I think the market will definitely rise again. Now it appears if the market will rise because the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum has shown a very positive trend.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 23, 2018, 02:58:50 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
Once, yes, it will come back, but so far it shows a slight increase, which cannot but rejoice all  that have been waiting for bulls. The main thing is to understand that the market did not die, but stopped before the next jump, which should be longer than the period of the bears' stay.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
December 22, 2018, 06:56:57 PM
It will happen,but question is when will it happen?
I think it is going to be soon, probably there is not a lot of time before bull run, who does it know?
Activity: 322
December 22, 2018, 05:00:13 PM
I have no doubt that the cryptocurrency market will recover in some time. I have not lost faith in cryptocurrency due to a long-term decline.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
the market will be restored as soon as the good news comes. I think that in January they will begin

Why do you think that January can bring good news? It is connected with the future winter Ethereum fork which is planned for the first month of the year? I also think that something good must happen soon.
yes maybe he believed January was the first month of crypto's awakening so they said that. but I'm not sure if in January, maybe in mid-2019 good news will come. of course we don't know and just see what will happen later.
Pages:
Jump to: