Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 41. (Read 35462 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:20:51 PM
Do not know the future for the market. What I know is that blockchain will be valuable in the future and so companies innovating with it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 06:10:49 PM
I don't know if it will recover in 1 day or 1 week or 1 month but what I started doing at the moment is only margin trading.
I am using Bitfinex and Bitmex. So far, those are enough for me. Good volume good leverages. Margin trading is a specific type of trading and if you bet that something will go down, you will be in profit. That's whales are making a huge profit when BTC is going down.

I think it's time to stop waiting for the market to recover cuz we suffered a lot. Hope we all will recover ASAP.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
March 15, 2018, 05:35:43 PM
of course it will as always it did. Be patient guys there is a big dump with no reason but those days will over and market will recover itself. Some good projects will make easily +3x from this dips. We just have to wait until btc rise again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 05:07:21 PM
As we see, the trend of this year continues. The trouble is that the market is still can a lot to fall. When it'll starts to grow, it hard to understand. But new lows are possible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
March 15, 2018, 03:29:28 PM
It will but not now... Things need to be corrected and fluctuations are the best thing to happened now. Markets will get better after few more months. So better hold your investments.
Activity: 429
March 15, 2018, 01:03:58 PM
The market will definitely recover as fast as in 2018 ...I'm sounding from few months away...from September.the tendency of fluctuations always abound, the price of BTC and other currencies are high now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 14, 2018, 03:53:48 PM
It is true that no one really knows when the market will recover. Following plenty of analysts/traders on twitter and some are expecting it to be ending soon. It will be obvious after some big up days.
Activity: 62
March 14, 2018, 03:20:27 PM
Answer: No one know
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 14, 2018, 02:58:52 PM
These are questions that appear frequently when the market covered by red. and I always reply that the market will recover, that's for sure
because I'm curency enthusiasts. I believe in what it's giving to the future technology platform. No one can determine the future of crytocurrency. But if the majority of us support it, it certainly will soon recover
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
March 14, 2018, 02:54:57 PM
my prediction for a market recovery is first couple weeks of May - bull run until early-mid august, followed by another correction until mid october ish.

No T/A, just what I think might happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 02:39:08 PM
The few months have shown me just how experienced the average Crypto holder is. You made 4-10x profit last year and then abandon ship when it drops 70%?
Activity: 126
March 14, 2018, 02:28:44 PM
Oh, now everyone has a loss because of this market, but soon all will recover and will grow upwards
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 14, 2018, 01:30:51 PM
that is certain! crypto market is still one of the worth investment markets for people likes Forex or Stock. So, the investors won't let it dies. they will pump it soon
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
March 14, 2018, 04:04:49 AM
Crypto market or any kind of currency related market is volatile and this price down is normal during this month, after all Bitcoin price is not that much down and it is trending near to $10000. If you could watch past years trend you may notice the price fluctuations during this period.

Bitcoin always impact other crypto whether it is down or rise in price, when Bitcoin rises then all altcoins would follow the price rise. This may happen probably next month.
Activity: 490
March 14, 2018, 03:32:33 AM
everything will depend on the mood of the market. If bitcoin handles 12,000, it will mean that the market goes into a bullish phase. Then the general mood of investors will be positive and new money will gradually enter the market. We will see about a splash in May. But this will be a short-term period. And we will not see fast X any more. It's time to get used to that 30% profit is already excellent
Activity: 112
March 14, 2018, 03:22:10 AM
The market is expected to recover, at least that’s what I think. I really hope it happens quickly tho because like you said, the crash has caused a lot of havoc already
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 02:11:27 AM
nowadays it's coming back .. it's going to continue for the economy of our world to grow stronger. and many have the money .. thank you.
Activity: 263
YGOLD is a Defi platform
March 10, 2018, 10:46:35 AM
certainly it will recover soon. Because the dumping of the market now comes from the attack of hackers in Binance exchange but they cant draw money. I believe that the price will rise up in next week.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
March 10, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
Its all over for crypto. It has its days, whales made money from innocent people. Now it is coming to rest. Everything is being exposed starting from tether scam, how whales manipulated the price.

RIP crypto 2009-2019
Let me ask you a question? What is your purpose to stay in the forum? To spread FUD in the community? I have been seen your account lately in threads and kept discouraging everyone with your dirty mouth about cryptos. Get lost please, someone like is not welcome in this community. We are all here because we are a believer and its not like you can convinced us that easy.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
March 10, 2018, 10:05:02 AM
Today, the entire Crypto market has recovered, BTC and other Altcoin prices have rebounded. Excitingly, the past few days have seen some investors sell BTC at low prices, they accept losses because they think the BTC will fall below $ 5k. But today BTC has increased to $ 9,000. If you have patience, you will succeed.
Only a little increase and not a big jump. That would not make me surprised about that. The fact that we are still waiting for the result of the remaining bitcoin amounts from the mtgox case and where that will be going on because that was such a very very big amount worth 166k bitcoin and 166k bitcoin cash in total.
35k bitcoin were dumping to the market and that makes a big bearish trend. The only good thing the decision will be made in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: