Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 44. (Read 35462 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 11:34:12 AM
Yes absolutely. This crypto market will recover and everyone is wishing that to be happen. Many crypto coin holders had become a panic sellers and almost crypto users are being worried for the market to be down. But i did not think that to be happen because i believed that this crypto market in the best thing to be regulated around the world.
I totally agree with you. The Crypto market is much better than all other markets and is on the upward trend this year. I personally would invest all my assets in Crypto and would sell at the best price because I am confident that investors around the world will switch to investing in Crypto instead of investing in real estate. , stock ,...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 11:11:59 AM
Yes absolutely. This crypto market will recover and everyone is wishing that to be happen. Many crypto coin holders had become a panic sellers and almost crypto users are being worried for the market to be down. But i did not think that to be happen because i believed that this crypto market in the best thing to be regulated around the world.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 09:08:23 AM
it will recover... that is 100% sure... many times it will recover and many times die... It is crypto Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 08:57:48 AM
It was expected because of Chinesse NY and all that stuff. We can already see slowly but steady growth bitcoin from $6k to $11k. Everything will take its place maybe sligthly slower than last year but more effective!
Activity: 294
March 04, 2018, 07:51:01 AM
Of course the market is recovering. Just need 2-3 good news in a row and the prices will start to grow very quickly.
Activity: 714
March 04, 2018, 07:41:46 AM
I hope so. hope the market will recover. Because I lost more than 60% of my assets. Looking forward to May stabilize market again
Take time market will recover, most had loss their coins because of downtrend market. Patience is the key for us to be success and to earned profit. It will happen crypto will be back in the market just wait it to rise.
Activity: 353
March 04, 2018, 06:44:21 AM
I hope so. hope the market will recover. Because I lost more than 60% of my assets. Looking forward to May stabilize market again
Activity: 479
https://streamies.io/
March 04, 2018, 06:26:43 AM
certainly the market will recover. but i think it need more time. This moment is still the Chinese New Year holiday time. when the Chinese investors come back, they will pump the coins.
Activity: 380
March 04, 2018, 05:35:07 AM
I think we will wait until at least May for recovery. Unfortunately, the price of everything is very low and does not rise in any way. The investments hurt us a lot and we lost a lot of money so hope the see recover in a short time Sad
Activity: 144
March 04, 2018, 05:15:01 AM
It's been month since this one was post. It should be normal for everyone to have this kind of problem because this how crypto lives. Without the volatility of everyone coin for me, there is no sense in investing here. Better calm yourself and wait for the greatest one. New wave is coming better than last year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 04, 2018, 02:52:45 AM
After the recent market slump, most of the cryptocurrencies have gone down. The price of bitcoin has gone down to as low as 6k, since then it has started to recover again, now it has crossed 11k, at the same time all other cryptocurrencies have also recovered well.
Activity: 210
March 04, 2018, 02:24:57 AM
So far, the encryption market has not recovered, and my portfolio still loses 40 percent. I wasn't worried because I believed the market would recover because the encryption market always fluctuated.

I've heard a lot of friends say that the encryption market will break out in June, and I hope that this day will come sooner.
Activity: 140
March 04, 2018, 12:36:17 AM
Sure, but not as fast as we used to. I don't think it's over.

Some experts say that in the next few years it will be the time when the market for encryption is fully exploding.
Activity: 434
March 03, 2018, 11:29:47 PM
the price of the coin will recover it for sure, but so important note is when the price of the coins began to recover. somewhere in time sooner or later but gradually coins definitely back to high prices like all. This is just about the patient and whether or not in the hold.
The price of bitcoin is already recovering and it is likely this is going to continue but we cannot expect the recovery to be that fast many investors lost money and we cannot expect they invest immediately after the loss after all they probably run out of money so the recovery will be slow but I prefer it this way since it will give us a bigger chance to buy bitcoin for relatively cheap prices before it goes up gain.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
February 21, 2018, 10:44:24 PM
Should recover,but not before btc will finish all that madness,and id say even after that,few month later.Summer/autumn if everything will be ok.Cant even trade more coina for the future recovery with this market.Just hodl
Activity: 182
February 21, 2018, 10:26:49 PM
the price of the coin will recover it for sure, but so important note is when the price of the coins began to recover. somewhere in time sooner or later but gradually coins definitely back to high prices like all. This is just about the patient and whether or not in the hold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
February 21, 2018, 10:19:38 PM
it is possible for some new users who invest in crypto a lot to take their losses and live to die on another day, they really surprise the market down as low as this, Crypto has done very well for me and now I sell it because I believe it will definitely recover at its highest price
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
February 21, 2018, 01:55:46 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

Some investment bankers believe this period is ripe for early adopters. LOLZ, that's from a perpective of a Wall Street banker. They are thinking crypto is still in the early phase. While some of us has been in this space since 2009.

Its safe to say its not over by a long shot.
Activity: 210
February 21, 2018, 12:08:25 AM
end of a year later can be to recover it seems, don't rush to sell because it just makes you lose alone. or if you want great results you can buy coins now cost up to recover could be getting a big profit.
Activity: 644
February 20, 2018, 11:57:00 PM
Don't listen to noobs, listen to the people who have been in this market for years. We know how the market works.

Many investors,traders and other users in the crypto currency has become successful in their crypto business. This crypto currency has operating for how many years and had produce many successful users. They had experienced what crisis we are experiencing now. And they know that this market crisis now will surely recover.

It will, it needs sometime to recover the prices but it will not happen in days because right now market is in huge correction and people who are in cryptocurrency for more than 2 years they will accept these challenge.
Pages:
Jump to: