Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 45. (Read 35462 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 11:53:08 PM
I feel freaking crazy right now! How do people not remember that only 5 months ago the entire crypto marketcap only a 4th of the current value. What recovery is necessary? I am sorry that you might have bought at a peak, but it was literally just a momentary spike that fixed itself. If the market dropped back down to early 2017 levels then I would be nervous, but for a brand new market it is doing fine. I hate that a drunk is the rallying point, but in the immortal misspelling HODL.
Because most of the people complaining invested in December and did not took the time to look at the markets, if they did they would have realized that investing at that moment it will be a terrible idea if they took the time and waited instead and bought at 6000 they will be getting amazing profits, which show to us a lesson when it comes to the markets the timing and price are everything.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2018, 10:32:21 PM
It will recover don't worry about it, because slowly Bitcoin price is kept increasing in the market. But we need little patience about the market when they settle in actual prices.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 20, 2018, 10:06:20 PM
Actually,  market is starting to recover as new investors are coming as well and because of that this industry will grow. One factor that I can see is that if bitcoin will start to rise again for sure everything will follow so lets wait for greener graphs in the next weeks.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 20, 2018, 05:50:59 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

absolutely your right drooped more than 70 percent are worrying situation and i believe with mate you holding tight your coins because you are stiil believe for crypto's goes up again the price into the marketcap. actually bitcoin are now slowly coming up their price and altcoins not stable at this moment but hoping with the comeback bitcoin uprising the price i hope increase and bounce also the price of altcoins,  i am not panicking relax and patience are very imptant to avoid mistakes decisssoin and loses.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
February 20, 2018, 04:36:24 PM
Do not worry. The market of crypto currency will go up, I think from the second half of 2018 we will only see green graphics.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 11:10:03 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

If you did hodle by now you feel much better )
Activity: 350
February 20, 2018, 10:55:13 AM
Don't listen to noobs, listen to the people who have been in this market for years. We know how the market works.

Many investors,traders and other users in the crypto currency has become successful in their crypto business. This crypto currency has operating for how many years and had produce many successful users. They had experienced what crisis we are experiencing now. And they know that this market crisis now will surely recover.
Activity: 353
February 20, 2018, 10:44:47 AM
I think the market has gradually recovered. Market capitalization reached $ 510 billion today. So next month I think it will reach 700 billion. as of December 2017
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
February 20, 2018, 10:39:39 AM
I agree that the crypto market has stabilized and is going to recover very soon. It may sometimes go lower, but not very low.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 10:27:09 AM
Based on the charts, the market is starting with its recovery and beginning to stabilize. It's all normal especially on this time of the year, most of the experienced ones knows about it. So let's all wait and hold our coins, because I believe that we will all gain profit soon.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:42:25 AM
Yes, crypto market will recover But this year most important in crypto market.South Korea start bitcoin trade . Saudi central bank ues ripple technology . Some countries try to legalising crypto treading.I think will recover crypto market and it grow.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 12:33:45 AM
all the coins are good it altcoin and bitcoin would naturally be recovered and will be bounced to the increasingly high prices. don't worry and fear of falling prices because that will only make a loss.
Activity: 112
February 20, 2018, 12:15:44 AM
Will the crypto market recover ? Crypto market is sure to recover but not in the current year, crypto market began to recover probably in 2019, because too many crypto problems in 2018.
Activity: 109
February 19, 2018, 09:05:00 PM
Little by little the price of bitcoin is recovering, though it slowly goes up but still its moving up again.We cant guess the future of bitcoin but we should do our share to help bitcoin recover. We should introduce it to many people who are not aware that bitcoin is existing. There were countries that banned bitcoin but there were many also who recognize and accept it. We should pray for a good bitcoin future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
February 19, 2018, 07:13:15 PM
Don't listen to noobs, listen to the people who have been in this market for years. We know how the market works.
Activity: 434
February 19, 2018, 06:22:15 PM
The down trend of crypto market we have experience are due to FUD's coming out, but it looks like it's already done and started to bounce back right now. As we can see the market today, it is started to grow. This means that, everything will be fine now after such a worst dip, ups and downs are just normal and it is not the thing we should be worry so much that to have a huge dip again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
February 19, 2018, 05:53:11 PM
Sell alts it's bitcoins time to shine! Alt slaughter will rek alts!
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
Bitcoin is worldwide so just because you and your friends are down on it doesn't mean it won't get exciting somewhere else in the world.For example the run up we had this winter was fueled bigly by South Korea.I think 50k at some point in 2018 is very possible.
Yes, bitcoin is widespread all around. Issues arise quite often and the same gets resolved within certain time period. This time the south Korean being a big market going under regulation became a reason for the downtrend. Once again now the growth has got ignited moving uptrend.
It's on the FUD whose making people panic too much, people shoild prefer long term investments so whenever price drops they will not do panic selling.
Activity: 252
February 19, 2018, 04:55:07 PM
sure that it will recover. We are the arborists of a great revolution that will change the world economic and monetary system in the next decade
Activity: 236
February 19, 2018, 04:47:57 PM
The market is already on its way to recover. We will see see new ath later this year. Maybe sooner than the most of us expected.

For sure there will be another dip. My expectation is still 50k+ eoy. Crypto is just at the beginning.
Pages:
Jump to: