Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 48. (Read 35462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
February 10, 2018, 11:50:34 PM
It will definitely recover. There's a small movement in green which is a good thing. It is hard to tell on when the market will recover and it seems like no one knows what will happen that's why all we need to do is to stay calm and hodl. We already lose some of our earnings and the only thing that we need is to wait.
Actually it's recovering now, almost alts were having green now, it maight be the start or preferably soon it will arise agaim and they make ATH again.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 10, 2018, 11:37:30 PM
It will definitely recover. There's a small movement in green which is a good thing. It is hard to tell on when the market will recover and it seems like no one knows what will happen that's why all we need to do is to stay calm and hodl. We already lose some of our earnings and the only thing that we need is to wait.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 07:43:35 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

Don't be worried about the recovering of bitcoin because is not easy or it is not fast to recover and back or rising the value and it have a process for the rising of bitcoin. As of this year the bottom of bitcoin value was $7,000 as i think because as i pbserve bitcoin was at the lowest $7,300 and playing to $9,000 so i thin k by next month it will be rising again but not totally recover so now hold and invest.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 07:38:02 PM
Hang in there. The market will recover, just wait some months.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 06:07:41 PM
I feel the cryptomarket was overvalued for the moment, the growth for some coins was really was crazy. Also, the whole market crashed, and the crypto market is especially sensitive for these
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 03:39:20 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
I believe that the recent falls put us let down to earth. After all, until takeoff, as far as I remember, the ETH cost 800$.
Yes, all the altcoins flew down. But I think that after a while they will grow again, although I do not think that they will reach their former heights. We must wait and continue to believe)
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
February 07, 2018, 05:29:59 PM
Crypto market is currently in the recovery stage at the moment as some people believe that the decline trends has already reach the 200MA and that is why we are currently seeing blue in almost top 100 coins. Because they believe that on reaching 200MA the market will return to bullish movement.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
February 07, 2018, 05:12:54 PM
It will absolutely recover but requires time and patience.  Also, it seems with each recovery, the market rebounds stronger to new ATHs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 04:24:27 PM
You got to zoom out and look at the bigger picture. Watching hour candles and refreshing the market cap is psychological hell. Make a plan and just stick too it. These post happen every couple months when we have a market crash or correction. We have had several worse than this before and there is more exposure than ever. Be patient, stop refreshing the marketcap, spend some time getting a deeper understanding of the projects you invested in and the money will come back.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 04:22:57 PM
Will the crypto market recover? Yes crypto market is sure to recover, yesterday the crypto market is slowly rising slowly and it keeps going up, it's good news for all crypto users because the red color has turned green in the altcoins market.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
February 07, 2018, 04:21:26 PM
Obviously price will be recovered. It is a bad time for crypto currency. Price is not good for every coins in the marketcap. But don't worry about the price. Big price is waiting in future. Just hold your coins and wait for hitting a big pumping.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 04:15:35 PM
Remember what happened after march last year
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 07, 2018, 03:51:53 PM
Don't worry. Of course the market will recover after every dump. At the moment the whole market is recovering, BTC price is rising and it's more than 8k$ right now. But it'll take few more weeks for the whole market to totally come back to the last peak. Maybe in March when this huge dump was over, we will not be able to see the red color in top 100 on coinmarketcap. LOL
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 07, 2018, 03:47:45 PM
Op, recovery in crypto currency market is in a process and that means you need to be patients. Already we are in the recovery process and there is doubt about it for Bitcoin has move above $8,000 as at the time of this post. And there are positive speculations that Bitcoin value will reach  $50,000 before end of December this year and as bitcoin move forward in value other altcoins will follow suite.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
February 07, 2018, 03:33:32 PM
everything will be fine don't worry. Whale buy cheap bitcoin and then suddenly good news will come and we will start over.
Activity: 121
February 07, 2018, 03:04:12 PM
Hope as soon it recover, there are many reason for dump market, many fake news are in online and people don't judge it they take it and viral this news, so market are dump now hope they realise soon. and market will recover again. I hope crypto market will be green soon and total market cap increase repidly
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 02:23:19 PM
yes i think crypto market wll recover soon. Because yesterday market was hug down but today all ready crypto market is pumped. Actually my personal opinion is dumping and pumping is a nature of crypto market so in that case we can say that, crypto market will recover and alts price will increase soon.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 01:38:56 PM
Every day I hope the market will gradually go up. But the result is the opposite. I think prices will continue to go down in February at least March or April. The market can gradually recover. will be even longer or forever Embarrassed

Patience, the market goes back up. You just need to stop obsessing about the chart and go on with your everyday life.
yes we must be patient and do not panic because it is usual going up and down a market price. Market cryptocurrencies not easily terminated so if you hold then continue and wait patiently sooner or later the market will recover.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 12:49:48 PM
The market is going up. However, I wouldn't expect more than a percent increase a day (average). If you do some math, you can calculate than in order for BTC to do x3 in 5 months (which I think is realistic scenario if FUD will not be very intense), you need approximately 0.7% per day (yes, zero point seven) to get x3 in 150 days.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 07, 2018, 12:46:09 PM
he has taken the first step towards healing as of today and will continue to rise greatly if he gets support after that
Pages:
Jump to: