Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 46. (Read 35462 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 19, 2018, 04:13:13 PM
Bitcoin is worldwide so just because you and your friends are down on it doesn't mean it won't get exciting somewhere else in the world.For example the run up we had this winter was fueled bigly by South Korea.I think 50k at some point in 2018 is very possible.
Yes, bitcoin is widespread all around. Issues arise quite often and the same gets resolved within certain time period. This time the south Korean being a big market going under regulation became a reason for the downtrend. Once again now the growth has got ignited moving uptrend.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 03:59:13 PM
after long a month-long correction Crypto market is recovering and it is under consolidating to new price hike this time when it raise the price may touch 25000 dollars
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
February 19, 2018, 02:31:57 PM
I t would really be funny if this is it, we're in bear market mode for the next 1 - 2 years. And then all this while, new people buying cryptocurrencies, new ICOs, more coins.

It just doesn't fit the narrative.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
Bitcoin is worldwide so just because you and your friends are down on it doesn't mean it won't get exciting somewhere else in the world.For example the run up we had this winter was fueled bigly by South Korea.I think 50k at some point in 2018 is very possible.
Activity: 364
February 19, 2018, 12:51:24 PM
What is the purpose to make tokens cheap by the MM hands?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 06:40:04 PM
Yes it will recover this deep was made by the pump and dump Whales. I think we should accumulate now because alot of fud news are spreading around but looking in the chart it stay at $8000 level it will pump very hard soon.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 12, 2018, 06:09:58 PM
i have no doubt. strong hands prevail

I also do not doubt that crypto spring will come soon and the bought coins will start to bring us profit. I have dreamed about it for a long time))
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
February 12, 2018, 05:54:01 PM
jannuary 2017.. why are plebs constantly crying again?

Yes, crypto market will recover with the help of everyone who are part of this transactions. It will recover if we are willing to help it to recover and give our best for this to recover. All we must do to help this is give all our effort in crypto world. People right now is crying because of what happen for crypto market. But I guess crypto market is already recover but they dont know it thats why they believe that crypto world is still down. For us to be confident on being a part of this, if crypto world help us, we must also help crypto world. All we must need to do is to trust this and give all our effort.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 05:27:27 PM
i have no doubt. strong hands prevail
Activity: 40
Merit: 4
February 12, 2018, 05:20:05 PM
It will recover and it will recover soon. Maybe we will see few more dips, but that's it for now.
It is something that is usual, big rises and drops are usual in this market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
February 12, 2018, 04:45:51 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
Dont loose hope, marketcap will recover soon. Its just, experiencing some fall down because of some issues that it was facing. But later on everything will fine and go back to the track. Yes its true that almost 70% of its price are gone, its very alarming but we cant do anything but to wait and hope that everything will be fine soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
February 12, 2018, 04:42:06 PM
There are ups and downs - we had a huge jump and now its time for the price to correct a little bit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 04:36:21 PM
jannuary 2017.. why are plebs constantly crying again?

Activity: 150
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 03:02:52 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

these issue is quite easy to speculate and has been tested
for sure cryptospace will soon be bullish again
just be patient and hodl
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 02:57:03 PM
I feel freaking crazy right now! How do people not remember that only 5 months ago the entire crypto marketcap only a 4th of the current value. What recovery is necessary? I am sorry that you might have bought at a peak, but it was literally just a momentary spike that fixed itself. If the market dropped back down to early 2017 levels then I would be nervous, but for a brand new market it is doing fine. I hate that a drunk is the rallying point, but in the immortal misspelling HODL.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
February 12, 2018, 02:51:27 PM
Yes it will, don't fret this noise was made primiarly because of Chinese New Year. There were some other factors like S Korea, India, and China FUD but the New Year stuff would be the main culprit I like to believe.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 02:33:22 PM
it was a major dip in last 2 years , but still high hope to recover .
blockchain technology is here for lifetime .
in last govt will only regulate these , but cant ban completely .
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
February 12, 2018, 02:26:42 PM
Op, recovery in crypto currency market is in a process and that means you need to be patients. Already we are in the recovery process and there is doubt about it for Bitcoin has move above $8,000 as at the time of this post. And there are positive speculations that Bitcoin value will reach  $50,000 before end of December this year and as bitcoin move forward in value other altcoins will follow suite.
I strongly believe in your confidence because am beginning to see that bitcoin market value is really in a recovery stage far above $8,400 as at the time of this post and probably it value will reach far above $20,000 before of his year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
February 12, 2018, 04:54:35 AM
Yes it will recover even take many years to recover but crypto will recover if it is bubble the bubble will not gonna burst soon. If it is not it will change monry and all the way we transact every day. Also crypto will posibly change the way company doing IPO to ICO because ICO will be more easy and can cut the broker fee.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 04:43:46 PM
Crypto market will recover without any doubts! Any market has it’s cyclic it’s and this market is not an exception. Any cry’s is makes us worry like now but it is normal
Pages:
Jump to: