Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 49. (Read 35462 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
February 07, 2018, 11:57:13 AM
For me crypto market will recover eventually. By analyzing the the charts from the past years/months it only natural that our market will have it's ups and downs. I'm very positive that these coming months our market will stabilize and grow.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 07:45:30 PM
I think that it will surely increase, it is already visible today that the whole market is going through the orchestra. I see positives in this situation and you can now buy good altcoins like Tokengo. Check it!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 07:43:06 PM
we are just calm enough to face the current market situation, many people are selling their assets because of an uncertain issue.
I can only wait because I do not want to lose because all the market becomes red
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 07:34:46 PM
Thats like asking if the Sun will rise tomorrow, the industry isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The application of blockchain tech combined with decentralized trust nature of how everything is setup it is too good to fail. However though, most of the market has shitcoins floating around, bullshit ICOs, and coins that peddle stuff that they won't do. The waters will recede at some point and only the true strength projects will remain in tact after that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 07:32:15 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

It is certain that the market will recover after the Chinese New Year passing. The fact that the event has a significant impact on the Bitcoin exchange rate and the cryptos market. The cryptocurrencies market is not so easy to end so if you are holding then keep going and wait patiently until the market recovers.
Activity: 182
February 06, 2018, 07:17:58 PM
Every day I hope the market will gradually go up. But the result is the opposite. I think prices will continue to go down in February at least March or April. The market can gradually recover. will be even longer or forever Embarrassed

Patience, the market goes back up. You just need to stop obsessing about the chart and go on with your everyday life.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 06:44:23 PM
I think there are still many crypto holders and with their trust it will recover. Maybe someone will play his game first
Activity: 448
February 06, 2018, 04:03:01 PM
Tell me - was it good when the course was constantly growing? everyone thought that they had caught a bird of happiness by the tail ... But he real market showed his teeth and said who in the house is the master.
Activity: 236
February 06, 2018, 03:47:30 PM
The future will reveal his lies to cause FUD. Let him spend time talking. Poor guy.

Activity: 359
February 06, 2018, 03:39:05 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

Well, definitely yes it will recover. As I compare on our life, the crypto currency is looks like on our true to life situation towards from any hindrances, obstacles and challenges that mqy encounter absolutely it will overcome despite of many problems. I believe it will recover since it was already proven their worth. I can wait to recover it soon even though I have no idea when does it gonna recover but I'm still hoping which for me it's worth to wait.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
February 06, 2018, 12:48:11 PM
Every day I hope the market will gradually go up. But the result is the opposite. I think prices will continue to go down in February at least March or April. The market can gradually recover. will be even longer or forever Embarrassed
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
February 06, 2018, 12:57:16 PM
I believe the market will recover. This happens all the time. Markets fall, there is a correction, and then things turn back up. This crash is for the better. There are too many companies and startups that are involved in the space to just let everything fall apart. This is great technology and it'll advance after the crash.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 12:09:58 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

I believe the crypto market will recover soon. That is how the market works. But the problem is, usually its hard to make a prediction about when the market will recover. Sometimes, technical analysis or fundamental analysis didn't work. Those are the main problem and also the main reasons Cryptocurrencies become very volatile.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
February 06, 2018, 11:45:04 AM
Yes, I can guarantee you that the crypto market will recover and it will be stronger than ever since many institutions can join the crypto-market during the recent decline. I think the crypto market will recover in few month since one month in crypto is like one year lol.In addition, a lot of startup invest a lot of money in crypto so I do not think they will let the price down like that
Yes of course, although I’m newbie. Crypto is good modern technology and I think this is the time for crypto. From the graph before, market is always need a correction and I think we under the big correction. Hopefully this is the last correction for go to higher than before.
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
February 06, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
Yes, I can guarantee you that the crypto market will recover and it will be stronger than ever since many institutions can join the crypto-market during the recent decline. I think the crypto market will recover in few month since one month in crypto is like one year lol.In addition, a lot of startup invest a lot of money in crypto so I do not think they will let the price down like that
Activity: 126
February 06, 2018, 10:04:00 AM
we have to wait and see in this current depressing situation. I'm sure all of us hoping that btc price will increase in next week or month.
well, that will be happen, as long as there are outstanding projects, investors, bounty hunters, and government regulation support.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
February 06, 2018, 09:59:26 AM
definitely some will counter crypto as it doesnt have regulators, but crypto is innovation. definitely no one can stop this. will crypto market recover? no doubt it will.
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
February 06, 2018, 09:40:48 AM
Because of the bad news and alarmists, the market will need a couple of months to recover, I think only by May everything will be in its place or even more expensive.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
February 06, 2018, 08:57:36 AM
This crash was bound to happen as prices rose way too quickly. With this massive drop, many people will stay out of cryptocurrencies, but I believe there will always be a market for it. I  am holding all my coins for the moment as I think future is bright for crypto Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

I'm sure that crypto market is going to recover soon. Look at the graphs of past years and you will realize that after each fall there was a recovery of the market. The fall of the market has a negative psychological pressure on people. But you must not panic. Everything will be fine. Ofc if you didn't invest a credit money  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: