Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the current market situation turn better? - page 9. (Read 18889 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
There is no way we can continue this way, things will definitely get better. No matter how long dark cloud persists, a time will come that there will be a clear cloud. The time is what no one knows, but it is certain that things will turn out better and everyone who endures through all these will have a good story to tell very soon. It is therefore better to make good use of this time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The market is currently not increasing, it is still the same, it takes time for the market to rise again, but I believe this will happen, the market will rise again and also be followed by coin-coins which will also increase
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
It is far from the best idea to sell your coins now in such a market, in this case you can only fix a loss, so I think you need to keep it!
Activity: 368
It all depends on the coins you hold. If the coin has potential, keep it for further growth. If not, it is better to sell it closer to the price at which you bought it.
Activity: 252
We all hope that it will, but nobody knows when. I thought that the next bull run will come in November, but only another big dump happened. Stay tuned, follow the news and hold your crypto currencies till the better conditions.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
Yeah, of course.  In my opinion I believe it will turn better. But no one knows when it will. I won't advise you sell them off, as you would record losses, hold on to the coin and  be postive the market condition would change for the better soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I just remind myself to keep calm in holding my currency because of this happenings in the market that any currency can't increase their value is really bad. That's why I keep focusing in my regular job to set aside my holding currency that it won't stress me in doing anything that I would do here.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I really hope that will really happen soon. At the moment i kept holding many coins unable to sell them cause it will be a loss.
Event if it's just a coins that i've got from doing a bounty campaing, but still i don't wanted to sell them when the price this bad.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Continue to keep, don't panic and don't sell them in the negative. The market is now in a deep red, but this low price soon will rise and you will be able to calm down and either sell at cost, or to continue to hold and earn some profit.
Activity: 700

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
Perhaps you should wait a little longer, selling them right now will give you a loss.
The next moment it should be better on the market condition that could give every holder the profit they desired.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black

But the point is to retain them, they have some potential or you can be sure that in a month you will recoup the loss of investments. I think that it is not necessary to keep, and find a better investment.
Activity: 490
I can only say that the market is very bad now. It takes a while to recover this bad market. Although I also hope to see the bull market come as soon as possible, this is unlikely, so I can only advise everyone to be patient and don't overestimate the recent market.
Activity: 644
Yes, the market will be better in the coming days now we are facing market corrections phase which nobody didn't expect it. We need little more patience because if you panic about the present situation you might sell them for loos. So it is always good to have belief in the market otherwise you might lose value.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
yes, of course it's only a matter of time. market conditions are deteriorating. Maintaining coins is the right way for now, while buying a few other coins is a good opportunity because it's cheap. if you don't want to lose money, I suggest HOLD and wait until the market recovers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
I think the crypto market is currently not good, but I'm sure the market will slowly rise again, it's only a matter of time and we have to be patient to wait for the market to rise again so that the cryptocurrency will look back on
Activity: 700
It's a right of yourself whether you want to keep or start selling. If you feel the results it's been selling well then just before falling back. but look at the current market I think to sell at present only give losses on investments. It's better to just be patient waiting for a recovery to occur.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
no one can predict the exact market situation but if you seel your tokens than i do not think that you will get some thing good. instead i will suggest you to hold your tokens for at least 2 years. here you can expect good returns if you have done the investment in good and trust able projects.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I am very happy to see today's green market, the growth of top coins is very high. This is good news, so I will stick to my coins instead of selling them!
Activity: 396
I believe the market will definitely improve. The cryptocurrency market did not die during the four Great Depressions. This time I believe this is to prepare for another takeoff. The cryptocurrency is great.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
The current situation of the market will end soon, and hoping that this coming year 2019 the market will recover itself. Don't sell immediately your coins/ tokens while facing the current condition of market, just be patience and wait for its recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: